Demon Slayer: Sun Breath

By mdndndmfmf

What if Yoriichi was the ancestor of Tanjirou, what would change and what would stay the same. More

Part 1
Part 2

Update

4.7K 63 18
By mdndndmfmf

Alright so.... how do I say this?

I'm not gonna write any more of this fanfic.

I honestly made Tanjirou way to op and I wanna make a long fanfic but this aint it chief. Eventually Tanjirou would be way to good and just kill Muzan instantly. It's not fun nor is it nice to read. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna scrap this idea. NOPE! I really like the concept of this, its really cool in my opinion. So I'll be making another fanfic, but it wont be the same at all.

Also read my Zenitsu fanfic, I really like it and I put a lot of effort in it. I update that fanfic almost everyday.

Also I forgot to say this but thank you guys so much for reading it. And to all the people who complemented me, thanks a lot. It means a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
781K 46.9K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
654K 21.4K 79
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
200K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...