🅙🅔🅝🅝🅘🅔 { 𝑓𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑠}...

By Kangssisna

"i'm sorry p...please stop"!! y/n said with shaking voice... "Shut up, you ungrateful woman"!! Jennie said wi... More

0 introduction
1 Why?
2 Never!
3 torture for behave...
important this is not update..
5

4

2.2K 80 6
By Kangssisna

Y/n pov-

"The fuck happened last night, arhhh shit my body, my lower part is kill me... Its so hurt like hell..." you thought after awake from sleeping... Oh come on y/n you not even drunk last night why you still ask what happen with you last night?

"Aishh fuck, FucK!!!" y/n swear while messing her hair in frustrated... "Appa~~~" she's start to cry, hugging her own knees...

"Ani-ya y/n, this is not the right time to crying ugly... You have to leave from here yes, you had to leave... But HOW THE HEEL AM I CAN ESCAPE FROM HERe!!!!" she mentally fight with her own mind...

No one pov-

When y/n still busy thinking about how to ESCAPE... She don't even realise someone enter in her room, y/n still naked and only her bottom cover with blanket, so we can see her top body and her body full of hickey and bruise made from BP...(only Jennie made hickey on her).

And person who enter is Ahjumma...

Ahjumma walk toward y/n and put the medicine on the table beside of the bed... Y/n still didn't reconise Ahjumma... Ahjumma grabs y/n arm and..."Arggh agrhh" y/n groan and yanked her hands away. "don't touched me!!" y/n move not far away and grab blanket cover her full body include her face.

Ahjumma sigh and grab her blanket away from her but y/n didn't give up, she pulls back her blanket...

About 3 minutes later fight for blanket finally end, the winner is... of course Ahjumma...

Y/n tried hard to cover her naked body with her own hands.
Ahjumma shake her head and said." WaH i don't know if you are so stubborn huh?!" "come here" Ahjumma said in calm tone, but y/n don't even listen at her word.

"I just want to treat your wounds... COME HERE..." Ahjumma said with little raise her voice in the last sentence...

Y/n still didn't move in her place...

Until...

"KANG Y/N!!!!" Ahjumma shout in scold tone... Y/n shocked but finally goes toward her.

Y/n pout and just stay still front of Ahjumma. Ahjumma start to treat y/n. Ahjumma make sure she do it gently put a ointment on y/n...
Y/n can't stay still this time she keep hissed and groan when Ahjumma touche her bruise...

"Appeun appoe!! hiks" y/n said and flinch away from Ahjumma.
"y/n its not gonna done if you always act like this! Come here..." Ahjumma said in patient tone and about to blow up.

"y/n-ah jebbal!! Don't make me pissed off because of you acting like 4 year old child who scared getting treat a wounds... Please I promise will do it softly and be gentle okay? Now Come Here..." Ahjumma said approach y/n but she flinch away from Ahjumma...

BP enter in her room.

"Ahjumma what happen?" Jennie ask Ahjumma... Ahjumma let out a little sigh and said
"she really really cant handle with softie way... Ahgassi I need your help..."

BP look at y/n who stand in corner of room with naked body... "Are you a kid huh?!" Jisoo said. Rose and Jisoo walk toward her and grab her arm tightly...

"don't touche me!!" y/n struggle tried to let go of they grips. "this kid!!" Lisa said, help Jisoo and Rose dragging her to Ahjumma, while Jennie just shake her head in disbelieve...

"Arghhhhhhh" y/n scream when Ahjumma start to put ointment on her wounds. "Emmmpp ehhmm" y/n still whimper but now she cant scream, because of Rose shut her mouth with her palm.

Now part of put ointment on her body is done...

Its time to force her eat her medicine plus they to tired of handling y/n so they decide to make y/n sleep for god sake hoping she gonna sleep for a long time... They usually just use drugs and make her fall fainting but now, Ahjumma didn't want use that way... To many drugs on her body will be dangerous...

jennie were hugging y/n tightly with blanket cover her naked body... Lisa and Rose were overlap y/n leg and her stomach prevent her from moving violent...

"ok now kids, easy eat your medicine and sleep!" Jisoo said put an medicine front of y/n mouth, but y/n..."No i don't want it!!" y/n said look away...
"ATE IT!!" Ahjumma said impatiently... "NO!" y/n said stubbornly...

"ATE"

"NO"

Ahjumma and y/n keep bickering by said ATE, and NO repeatedly...

now Ahjumma is really losing with her patience... Ahjumma pinch y/n cheeks hardly and, cupped her cheeks and chin harshly... Ahjumma forcefully put an medicine on her mouth...
"Ate it! Don't you dare to throw up!" Ahjumma said in mad tone...

"wow that was first time i saw Ahjumma scold to other..." Jisoo thought... "Unnie... That was first time ever i watch Ahjumma getting mad,"Lisa said. " i mean except the two of us, Ahjumma never being this scary at scold anyone else..." Lisa continued...

Skip-

Blackpink pov-

When hour has pass away, and all four of us still chilling after arguing with y/n... Hah she such really really kid...

Suddenly...

"NO!!! I dont want!!"

We heard y/n raging over....

We all ran toward her room fastly...

In y/n room-

"I don't care if you want or not! Now get up lets take a bath!!!" Ahjumma scold y/n while tried to drags her but y/n were hold onto the headboard tightly...

No one pov-

"Kang y/n please this time, can you listen to my words hmmm!" Ahjumma said while keep trying to let go of her arm from headboard.

This time Jennie was pissed off of y/n behavior, she approach y/n and slap y/n face harshly... "who you think you are huh?!" Jennie shout angrily at her... Ahjumma step back away while take a breath and let out an heavy sigh... Y/n held her own cheeks, she can felt her cheeks become hot slowly turn red colour...

"stop acting like this shit! You think we can to be patient with your temperament huh?" Jennie burst into madness with shout front of y/n face... Jennie grab her and dragging her to the bathroom...

JiRosLis pov-

We about to going out of the room, Ahjumma were search for y/n clothes... And suddenly we (include Ahjumma) stop because we heard....

"Arghhh"

We ran through that scream...

No one pov-

"Ahgassi!!" Ahjumma run toward Jennie..."Unnie! What happen?!"Rose said, Jisoo helping Jennie sit straight up from the ground... "Yaa what happened huh?!" Jisoo ask Jennie sternly... "Unnie your forehead bleeding... What happen?" Rose ask worriedly... Lisa stand up and approach y/n who still standing with shiver from scared, Lisa choke her neck and said" what the fuck you doing to my sister huh?!" Lisa shout angrily while tightened her grips on her neck...

Y/n who struggle to take a breath tried hard to fight back, but all she do is useless... Ahjumma can't watch that situation anymore, she approach Lisa and give a softly hugs Lisa hoping Lisa will let go of y/n... That's it, it work it Lisa let go of her hand off over Y/n... Y/n were panting falls down into bathtub while catching her air...

Ahjumma let go of her hugs from Lisa and look at y/n who panting hardly... She approaching y/n...

Y/n flinch away..."don't come near me!" y/n said... "why did you do that to her?" Ahjumma ask softly but still we can hear of stern from her voice... Y/n look down burst into tears...

"you really don't know why? They hurt me, they kills my Father and then she raped me!!" y/n shout while crying messily... Y/n start to thrown a violent tantrum toward Ahjumma... She screaming out madness, didn't even care she was hurting herself too... "STOP y/n- HEY CALM DOW--arhhh" Ahjumma trying to stop her uncontrolled fury... But...
Y/n push Ahjumma harshly making the old woman stumble and falls down on the ground...

"AHJUMMA!!" the four girl run toward her and help her
stand up..."Are you ok?" Jisoo ask with worried paste in her face...
Ahjumma nod her head saying that she's okey... Jennie throw tissue that Lisa give her for cover her bleeding forehead...

Jennie walk toward y/n and grip her body tightly... "Rose, Jisoo do it now!" y/n tried hard to lose from Jennie grip but however Jennie more stronger than her so it be useless to her... Jisoo began to poke a needle into y/n arm... Its easy to poke a needle into her because Rose were gripping tightly her arm...

Y/n slowly be calm down and lose her unconsciousness... Bp had to help Ahjumma for y/n take a bath...

Skip time-

Its about month already pass...

Bp pov-

"Nee arraseo..." Lisa end the call and put her phone in her pocket... "wae-yo Lisa-ya?" Jisoo ask her... "Unnie they said we have to go doing our job at out of country... We should go tomorrow..." Lisa explain... All nod they head...

"but for how long?" Rose ask... "I don't know but maybe it will take a long time..." Lisa explained again... Jennie sigh and said "we should take y/n with us too or just let Ahjumma handle her?" "I think its better she with us and we can invite Ahjumma for take care of her too..." Jisoo said... " I agree with Jisoo Unnie, and lately Jennie Unnie manage to make her calm down without using any drugs... It will be easier for us right?" Rose said... All nod her head...

"i don't know why but... Lately
Y/n always being pampered and show her kid side front of us... That's crazily make me more fall in love with her! Aishhh KANG
Y/N can't you just act normal huh?! I know she just wanted to let herself go with her act like a innocent kind... But NOPE I'm not gonna let you go y/n..." Jennie thought....

Continued....

A/N; arghhh i'm just busy with my yt channel lately... Mianhae... And Author just lose of idea about story hahaha.... But Author will going on with this story so don't worry~...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...