Fragrance of Indignation

By Happeesh

Happy with the way his life was, until he got dragged away. Dragged into a world of constant coldness. A worl... More

Introduction
{I} • The Uninvited Guest
{II} • A New Home
{III} • Shopping and Arguments
{IV} • The Phone
{V} • The Secret Plan
{VI} • Revenge
{VII} • Detention
{VIII} • Downtown Plans
{IX} • Memories
{X} • Blackmail
{XI} • A New Friend
{XII} • The Kiss
{XIII} • Suspicious
{XIV} • Anniversary
{XV} • Christmas Tree
{XVI} • Sleepover Party
{XVII} • Horror
{XVIII} • Assassin
{XIX} • Plan Alpha
{XX} • Vengeance {18+!}
{XXI} • 31st of December
{XXII} • Making Dumplings {18+}
{XXIII} • Gum Scraping
{XXIV} • The Chasing
{XXVI} • School Trip
{XXVII} • Sick
{XXVIII} • Mission
{XXIX} • Mission 2.0
{XXX} • Mission 3.0
{XXXI} • Mission 4.0
{XXXII} • Bad News
{XXXIII} • Funeral
{XXXIV} • Affectionless
{XXXV} • The Show
{XXXVI} • Heartbreak
{XXXVII} • Returning Home
{XXXVIII} • Training
{XXXIX} • Payback to J.H
{XL} • Unexpected Guest
{XLI} • Jimin's Confession
{XLII} • Secret Rave
{XLIII} • Shot
{XLIV} • EPDM
{XLV} • USB
{XLVI} • Sweater
{XLVII} • Plan A or B?
{XLVIII} • Sword fight
{XLIX} • Cause of the Phone Call
{L} • Lies for protection
{LI} • 110716
{LII} • "Stay with me"
{Author's Note}
{Fragrance of Truth}

{XXV} • Stalking

169 13 0
By Happeesh

(Oeff this is a long chapter! GUYS! This book has more than 1.7k reads!!! I'm so happy!!! I love y'all!! You nice, keep going! ;) hahaha lol )

"There's the last student, Kim Taehyung, right?" The drama teacher asked. I nodded slowly and made my way to a seat. Sungho followed my every action and I tried to ignore him.

"We'll first start with some improvisation, but before we do, I'll gladly announce that we're going to have a theatre night at the end of this school year were we will perform a play. The scripts aren't written yet, but it's sure that we're doing it." The drama teacher said. Everyone nodded.

The first class was basically introductions, improvisation and a get-to-know-each-other. Sungho, gladly didn't do anything. The last bell rang and I quickly made my way out of the classroom. I quickly went to detention where Jimin already waited.

"Hey Jimin!" I say. Jimin smiled at me. Sungho and Jonghyun joined not long after. The janitor divided us in the same teams as two days ago. I sighed. Jonghyun and I were doomed together. While Jimin and Sungho went to clean the cafeteria, Jonghyun and I had to write detention.

'I may not fight with other students' one hundred times. We sat down in an empty classroom and started writing. As soon as the janitor left Jonghyun turned to face me. "I expect some very good information about Hangseon, since you had such an attitude yesterday." He said. I didn't even look at him and continued writing.

Jonghyun stood up, walked up to me and threw my pencil case onto the floor. "Oops." He said. I clenched my jaw. "Speak up!" He added. "Why do you want me to do this? I don't have a lot of time." I say.

"Make time then! I'll give you one more chance. I want some information at the end of this week." Jonghyun said. "But why me?"

"Because bullying you is way too much fun."

Jonghyun was crazy. I looked up into his eyes.

"And you're a good kisser." He added.

I looked away from him and start picking up the pencils. He still remembers that day?! When I rose and put the pencil case onto my table, I saw that Jonghyun was writing again.

"Where do I find out things such as information about someone?" I ask. Jonghyun smirked. "You're a smart boy, I'm sure you'll figure something out. If you don't do as I say, I'll make you regret it." He said. I quickly wrote my hundredth line and quickly made my way out of this classroom.

I gave the paper to the janitor and went to the exit. I called Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook, I'm done with school. Where are you parked?" I asked.
"I'm busy, Tae, sorry. I'll send Jin to pick you up." I got as response. "Okay." I say.
"I probably won't be home until dinner, so I'll give you some money." Jungkook said. "Okay. I'll see you soon then." I say. "See you soon." Jungkook said and hung up.

I waited outside. It did not take long for Jin to come. I quickly got in. "Hey, Taehyung." He said. I smiled. "Hey Jin." I said back. "Jungkook's in a meeting." He stated while driving. I nodded. "How's he going to give me the money then?" I ask. "We're about to see."

~~~

I got out of the elevator and followed Jin into a meeting room. The team was there. Jungkook was at the head of the table and saw me. "Excuse me for a moment." He said while standing up. Jungkook took my arm. We walked to his office. He took his wallet out of a drawer. "Here. Buy whatever you'd like to eat." Jungkook said. I smiled. "Thanks." I say.

We walked back to the room. Jungkook kissed my lips. I broke away. "You should go back to your meeting." I say. Jungkook nodded. "I love you, be safe." He said. I smiled. "I love you too, don't worry." I said. Jungkook turned his head and so did I.

Jimin was standing there. I smile awkwardly. "Hey, Jimin..." I say. "Hey... Jungkook called?" He said. Jungkook nodded. "Yeah.. ehm, keep Taehyung company today, will you?" He said. Jimin nodded. "Okay, have fun guys, don't go anywhere." Jungkook said. "Okay, bye." I said. Jungkook returned to his meeting and Jimin and I went to Jimin's car.

"So, what about Korean barbecue?!" Jimin asked. I smirked. "Let's go!"

~~~

We walked through downtown until we were hungry. We ordered Korean Barbecue. As soon as the food came, we put it on the barbecue. My mouth aas watering and I couldn't wait to taste the food.

Jimin and I ate as soon as the meat was cooked. "Oh jeez, this is sooo goood!!!" I moaned at the taste of the food. Jimin smiled. At once I got called. It was Jungkook. I answered his call.

"Where are you?" Jungkook asked. I put my chopsticks down. "At the Korean Barbecue restaurant with Jimin." I say. I heard Jungkook sigh.

"Okay, but don't go anywhere else. Go home after dinner." He said. "Okay." I say. "Good, love you, see you soon." He said. I smiled. "Love you too." I say and hang up.

"Let me guess, Jungkook?" Jimin asked. "Correct!" I say. Jimin smirked. "You know, Tae, you and Jungkook are too cute together." He said. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Jimin! Stop! You're making me shy!" I say while I quickly eat some meat.

Jimin and I finished our dinner and we payed for ourselves. Jimin and I got into the car. "Can I ask you something?" I ask. "Sure." Jimin answered.

"How much does Jungkook pay you?" I ask. "Depends." Jimin said. "On what?" I ask.
"It depends on what I do. If it's business at the office, then just a bit above minimum salary. If we do missions, it'll be a bit lower than maximum salary. Why?" Jimin said.

"Just curious." I said. We drove home and an over exited Yeontan came running to us. I smiled. "Tannie!!" Jimin yelled and ran after the puppy. I chuckled. Jimin had picked up Yeontan and was kissing him.

"So are you going to the school trip next week?" I ask. Jimin sat down on the couch with Yeontan on his lap. "Yes, I begged my parents." He said. I smirked. "Are you going? Please! You need to go! It will be so much fun!!" Jimin exclaimed. I smiled.

"I think I don't have a choice. Jungkook wants me to go. And you know Jungkook..." I say. Jimin nodded. "If Jungkook wants something he will get it!" He said.

"That's how Taehyung became my boyfriend." He hear. I widened my eyes at the sight of Jungkook that walked down the stairs. Jimin burst into laughter. "Daebak!" He said. I covered my face with my hands from shame.

Jungkook was really shameless. He sat down on the couch next to me. He swung an arm around my shoulder. "Yah! Why do you have to be so embarrassing?!" I ask a bit mad. "Because you're too cute when you're shy." Jungkook said while placing his hand on my neck.

"Am I interrupting you two?" Jimin said. "Jimin, no of course not!" I say. "It's okay, I have to go home after all." Jimin said. "You can stay longer if you want." Jungkook said. I nodded. "No, thanks. My parents might get worried." Jimin said.

We walked him to the door. "Don't worry about next week. I'll make Taehyung go to that trip." Jungkook said. I smacked his chest. Jimin smiled. "Alright, I'll see you guys!" He chuckled and got in his car. Jungkook closed the door.

"What did you eat?" I ask. "Gimbap." Jungkook answered. I nodded my head slightly. "I'm going to take a shower." I say and walk upstairs. I undress and get into the shower. After I had washed my hair and dried myself I heard the door open. I looked and Jungkook got in. "Hey." He said.

"You're too late, I already finished showering." I smirked. "No, I came here to advise you." He said. I looked at him in confusion. "You should curl your hair, I think it would be adorable." Jungkook said. I shrugged my shoulders. "How, we don't have rubber bands to braid my hair." I say.

"Your hair is pretty curly from it self, but I think if you put in some curl cream, it would be very nice." Jungkook said. I smiled. "Only if you do it too." I smirk. "Then I'll have to take a shower." Jungkook said while smirking back. "Ah, what a pity I just showered." I say. Jungkook couldn't hide his sadness. I chuckled.

"And besides, we couldn't do it anyway. I have school tomorrow." I say. "I don't care if you have school tomorrow, I want to make love with you." I felt my cheeks burn. "In the weekend." I say. Jungkook nodded and sighed. "You don't smell, you can just wet your hair." I say.

Jungkook bent over with his head in the bathtub. I took the shower head and started to wetten his hair. I took a towel and swing it around his neck. "Okay now what?" I ask with the bottle of curl cream in my hand. Jungkook took the bottle and squeezed some cream out of it. He spread it over his hands and started to crunch my hair.

"Like this." He said. I smiled and looked in the mirror. "Now you leave it to dry." Jungkook said. He did the same to his own hair and we left the bathroom. Jungkook let himself fall on the bed.

"Ehm, could I borrow your laptop for school?" I ask. Jungkook nodded. He stood up and gave me his MacBook. "Thanks." I say and take the laptop into my arms. I walk downstairs to the table. I sit down and open Safari. 'Jeon Hangseon.' I type. Nothing jumped up. Only some Wikipedia articles about the surname Jeon. I rolled my eyes. I started googling more but found nothing. I let my head rest on the table.

I sighed. "Stupid Jonghyun." I mumble. "Tae?" I hear. I quickly look up and close the tab. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked while putting his hands on my shoulders. "Ehm, I can't find something for school." I say. Jungkook massaged my shoulders. "What are you trying to find?" He asked. "It's okay. I'll do it myself." I say. "I can help you find it." Jungkook offered.

"No, it's okay, thanks." I say. Jungkook kissed my neck.

I regretted meeting Jonghyun. Why did he had to be such an ass?!

The whole week, he had tried to get more information about Hangseon. But nothing resulted. At the end of the week, he had avoided Jonghyun and luckily he didn't bother him. He had quickly made his way to Jungkook's car.

"Hey, Tae!" He said. I smiled. "Hey, Kook!" I say back. "So what do you want to do? It's weekend and I won't see you for three days." Jungkook said. "We could just chillax a bit?" I ask. Jungkook nodded. "I just have to finish some things at the office before we go home." He said. "Okay." I replied.

We walked to the elevator and went to the 24th floor. Jungkook went to his office. "I need to ask Yoongi something." I say. "Go ahead." Jungkook said. I nodded once and went to Yoongi's office.

I knocked on the door. "Hey Yoongi." I say. "Hey Taehyung! Come in." He said. I did. "What's up?" He asked and took his eyes off of the screen. "I need to ask you something." I say. Yoongi turned his gaze on me. "Can you teach me how to find something out about someone?" I ask a bit awkwardly.

"Yes, I can. But who are you trying to find? And does Jungkook know about this?" He asked. I quickly shook my head. "No he doesn't know about this." I say. I regretted asking this. "You know what, never mind. Just forget we had this conversation." I say and turn around to walk away.

Yoongi grabbed my wrist. "Wait, tell me." He said. I hesitated. "I won't tell Jungkook." He added. I sighed and quickly closed the door and sat down on the second chair in Yoongi's room. I thought about how to start this.

"So, um... there's this guy at my school and he's been bullying me over the past year. In order for him to stop bullying me, I have to find out useful information about a specific someone." I say while playing with my fingers. I wasn't comfortable talking about this.

"Let me guess, Jonghyun is the one bullying you?" Yoongi asked. I nodded. "And Jungkook knows about you being bullied?" I nodded once again. "Why don't you want him to know about this?" Yoongi asked then. "If he hears, he will give me another preach about standing up for myself. I don't want him to worry." I say.

"He is right, Taehyung. I don't think Jonghyun will stop bullying you after this." Yoongi admitted. I looked down. "I'm afraid of what he will do when I don't give him the information that he wanted." I say softly. I think Yoongi understood what I was talking about.

"Well then, I'll show you how to properly stalk someone." Yoongi smirked. I looked up and smiled. "Thanks Yoongi, I appreciate it." I say. Yoongi opened his mouth to answer, but the door opened. "Tae let's go home." Jungkook said. I looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi swiped his finger over his mouth and 'locked' it. I nod once and follow Jungkook to the car.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

"I need to ask Yoongi something." Taehyung said. I turned around. "Go ahead." I said and turn around again to finish my work. I took my MacBook out of my backpack and unlock it. I look at some job applications and sent some to Namjoon. I was ready to go, but something caught my eye. The history button. What did Taehyung do that night? I knew something was off the way he reacted.

I clicked on the history button and scrolled back to the other night.

'Jeon Hangseon.'

Why did he search that up? He knows that if he needed something, he could just ask. I couldn't understand. I thought deeply. I decided to not begin about it. I knew Taehyung would eventually tell me when he was ready for it.

I stood up, put the laptop into my backpack and walk to Yoongi's office. The door was closed. "Thanks Yoongi, I appreciate it." I heard Taehyung say. I opened the door. "Tae, let's go home." I say.

Taehyung followed me into the car and I drove us home. Why does he keep things from me? I felt a bit sad on the way Taehyung kept things from me. Why didn't he trust me? I wanted him to know he could tell me anything.

Why didn't he?! What did I do?! What did he do?! Is he afraid of my reaction? Why would he be? I never treated him wrong? Am I the problem? Was it someone else? I swear, if it was Jonghyun, I would smack the hell out of him. I sighed. It was all too much.

Stop thinking! Taehyung might have a good reason not to tell me. I should be patient.

I parked the car in the garage and we got into the house. "Wanna go take Tannie out for a walk?" Taehyung asked. I nodded. "Sure."

Taehyung's P.O.V:

We walked side by side through a park. There was a tension. Jungkook was silent. Even in the car ride. "Kook, is something bothering you?" I ask. Jungkook turned his eyes on me. "No, why?" He's lying. "Oh, you were just so quiet, are you sure you're okay?" I ask. "Sure I am." Jungkook replied and turned his gaze on Yeontan. Lying. Why is he lying? What is he thinking about?

We went home after a good 30 minutes. "Tae, you know you can tell me everything, right?" Jungkook said while taking a glass of water. I narrowed my eyes slightly. "Yes, so do you right? Tell me everything that's bothering you. I'm here." I say. Jungkook took a gulp of water and never replied to me. Neither did I.

~~~

"I don't feel like cooking." Jungkook said. I agreed. "We can order greek food!" I say. "Sounds delicious!" Jungkook said and he took his phone. We ordered.

"We should really take the Christmas tree down. It's like mid January." I say. Jungkook smirked. "Yeah, we probably should. Let's do it tomorrow." He said.

"I have thought about something." Jungkook started. I look up from my phone. "I'll sign you up for driver's lessons, so you will get your license." He said.

"Okay, but on one condition." I say. Jungkook looked at me. "I want to pay for the car myself. I don't want you to pay a cent for it!" I say. Jungkook smirked. "Oh yeah? How are you going to get the money?" He asked a bit amused.

"I can get a job." I proposed. Jungkook leaned back into the couch. "Why don't you want me to pay it?" He asked. "You already pay too much for me. The money doesn't fall out of the skies." I say. "I think you're wrong about that last one, but yeah, you being my boyfriend is pretty expensive." He admitted. I chuckled.

"I still love you though." Jungkook said. I smiled as Jungkook pressed his lips agains mine. I kissed him back and swung my arms around his neck. I played with his hair as he kind of pushed down until I was lying on the couch with him on top of me. Jungkook eventually broke away and took a few deep breaths.

"I love you." I whispered. Jungkook smiled and kissed my ear. He sucked on my earlobe. I let out a slight moan. Jungkook trailed kisses on my jawline and kissed my lips again. He bit at my bottom lip. I panted while kissing him back. He broke away again and looked me into the eyes while saying: "I love you."

The doorbell rang and Jungkook and I jumped up as we startled by the sudden sound. I scraped my throat as Jungkook opened the door and took the Greek food. Jungkook went to the kitchen and I gave Yeontan some food.

I sat down and we started eating. "This food is really nice!" I say. "Yeah, we should eat Greek more often." Jungkook said. I nodded.

~~~

"Should we take some Christmas decorations out of the tree?" I ask. Jungkook looked up from his phone. "That way we won't have a lot to do tomorrow." I add. "Yeah, you're right." He said. He stood up and we started to take the garlands from the tree. While I did the golden garlands, Jungkook did the silver ones. At once, I hear a Christmas ball break and Jungkook groaning. I haste over to him.

Jungkook was squatting and was holding the wrist of his right hand with his other hand. A broken Christmas ball was on the floor and I could see the red shards sticking out of his palm. "Gosh, Jungkook! How did you manage to do that?!" I yell at him.

I took his upper arm and wanted to take him to the kitchen, but he stopped. "Wait, no!" He said. I looked at him, waiting for an explanation. "Clear those shards, Yeontan may hurt himself." He panted.

I quickly take a dustpan and brush and clean the shards. I quickly put away the dustpan and brush and take Jungkook to our room. "Sit down." I demand. Jungkook silently did as I told him to.

I took some alcohol, paper, cotton ball and the tweezers. I took his wrist and held it tightly as I grip on a shard. I get it out and Jungkook started to resist. I held his hand into place. "Don't move." I say. I get the first shard out of his skin. Jungkook let out the breath he was holding. I put the shards onto the paper.

"Gosh, Tae, that hurts!" He panted. I roll my eyes. "Get yourself together, mafia boss!" I say. I heard Jungkook chuckle. But that chuckle changed into a yelp as I quickly snatch a shard from his hand.

"You're too harsh!" Jungkook cried out. "It's okay, take this pillow." I say and gave him my pillow. Jungkook took it and cuddled it with one hand. I gripped onto another shard with the tweezers and started pulling it out. Jungkook squeezed into the pillow until his knuckles turned white. I felt him trying to pull back his hand. He jerked his hand away from mine.

"Kook, I can't get the shards out if you snatch your hand away." I say patiently. Jungkook nodded and took a deep breath. I started working on the shards again. These were smaller and got deeper into his skin. I tried to get the smaller ones as quick as possible out, but there were three more that I couldn't reach with the tweezers.

I sighed. "Wait here." I say and stand up. I take the bottle of my perfume and take the cap. I return to Jungkook, of which his hand was bleeding badly. "This might hurt, but it won't as much as before." I say. Jungkook nodded. I put the cap over the area of where the shard was, with the shard in the middle, and started pushing down pretty hard. After five seconds, I lifted the cap and saw that the shard was pushed out.

I did the same with the other two shards and eventually throw the whole paper with shards away. I return to Jungkook with some toilet paper and dip the blood away. I put some alcohol on a cotton ball and dip it onto the cuts. Jungkook squeezed into the pillow again and groaned. I finished with the alcohol and put the cotton ball away.

"Do you want a bandage?" I ask. He shook his head. "It'll heal faster this way." He said. I nodded. I stood up and took the alcohol and cotton ball and put those away. I return and kiss Jungkook gently on his cheek. "You should be more careful." I say. Jungkook nodded. We went downstairs again.

"Let's finish that tree tomorrow." Jungkook said. I agreed. Poor Jungkook. "I'm going to take Tannie out." I say. Jungkook stood up. "I'll come with you." He said. I walked towards him. I take the collar of his shirt and push him down onto the couch. I sat down on one knee in between Jungkook's legs while kissing him on the lips. I broke away after a few seconds.

"You're staying here. Your hand needs to rest and not hold the leash of a little pulling puppy." I say. Jungkook let out a breathy chuckle. "If you say so, boss." I smile. "Don't call me that." I say. Jungkook went in for another kiss, but I was already out of reach.

I quickly took Yeontan and put his harness on. I quickly walk out of the house. I made a walk of around 20 minutes and went home. It was cold. Too cold if you ask me. I got into the house and saw that Jungkook fell asleep on the couch. I quickly close the door behind me and walk up to him. I take a blanket and cover him with it. It made Jungkook wake up.

He breathed in deeply. "Hey." I say. "Hey." He said tiredly. "Why are you asleep? Are you sick?" I ask. He shook his head. "No, I just had a long day." He said. I nodded. I took my phone off of the coffee table. I had gotten a notification.

Jonghyun.

Thank god, Jungkook was asleep when his message came. I opened the app and read the message.

Jonghyun:
Don't you think
avoiding me will make
me stop bullying you.
I'll see you at the school
trip Monday, I heard
you'll come. It will be fun!
Trust me...

I read the message twice. I sighed and looked down at my lap.

Yes, this wil be so much fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 75.4K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
276K 11.1K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
313K 9.2K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
1.5M 78.6K 43
-in which innocent kim taehyung, a new secretary let out into the real world, collides with jeon jeongguk, a rutheless mafia boss of South Korea. -m...