Princess Marinette

By Mystic_Tales001

***Update*** I'm too lazy to change the cover got this book so it still has my old username, the new one is M... More

The announcement
The Trip
The Hotel
Meeting the Royals
Meeting the Prince Of England
The Castle Tour
Fittings
Old School and Friends
Visiting Beijing
The Wedding
Epilogue

Coronation Day

2K 30 6
By Mystic_Tales001

Third Person P.O.V.

In the morning our dear princess Marinette woke up screaming. About what? " AHHHH!! TODAY IS MY CORONATION! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???" She screamed. Her lady in-waiting, Alya said" Gurl! Calm down, everything will be fine." Then she replied" What if everyone hates me?" Then Alya replied" No one will hate you, OK!" Then Mari said" Also I have to tell you something." "Yeah?" " I am marrying the Prince Of England." Now it was Alya's turn to scream" WHAT!! What about Adrien? Didn't you have a undying love for him?" Then Mari replied" It was not my choice, arranged marriage." Then muttered slowly" Only if you knew." Alya said" I am sorry for you." Then they went to the castle to get ready.

Le Magical Time Skip presented by Mari's cute ramble. 

Mari's P.O.V

After they made it to the palace they were literally mobbed inside by maids. They pulled me and Alya to different rooms and started getting us ready since the coronation was at 3 P.M. and it was already 8 A.M. I went in the room and the maids did my make-up and hair. Then I put on my dress.

Jewelry-

Tiara-

Hair-

(Hair still blue)

Make-up-

After I was ready, a maid named Rihanna said" You look very pretty princess." I replied with a thank you and went to look for Alya. I soon found her she was wearing a orange dress and looked awesome. 

Alya's Dress-

Jewelry-

Hair-

Makeup-

She looked at me and said " OMG!!! You looks hot gurl!" I said" You look amazing too." We hugged and I said" Well the secret's out." We were waiting for everyone to arrive when we saw the class near the seats. Except for Adrien of course. He came a few moments after us near the back. Alya asked" What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with others? Do you know Mari's secret?" Full on reporter mode Alya! Adrien just said" You'll see." He was wearing-

Then the ceremony started and soon it was time for Adrien to go in. The priest said" We present to you the Prince Of England soon to be the future king, Adrien Agreste." Adrien walked in and everyone was shocked, to say the least! Then the priest called" Now the lady in-waiting of our beloved princess, Alya Cesaire." Everyone clapped as she walked in and our classmates were even more shocked. The he said" And finally our beloved Princess Of China, soon to be our queen, Marinette Bertha Crystal." I walked in through the doors and everyone was cheering like crazy and my classmates jaws were dropped, eyes wide. After I got on the stage. My father said" As you all know this year the Prince of England and Princess Of China supposed to be betroth. These two right here will be married joining the two kingdoms. Now lets start with the crowning's. My beloved daughter do you promise to rule with prosperity and kindness?" I said" I promise." Then I kneeled down so he could put the crown on my head. He took out my tiara and put the queen's crown on. 

I stood up and waved as the crowd cheered. Then dad said.

"Lady Alya Cesaire do you promise to be with the princess at all times of needs?" Alya said I promise then bend down as well. Dad put on her tiara.

Then she stood up and dad said" Prince Adrien Agreste, do you promise to rule these people with kindness and prosperity along with the queen." Adrien also said I promise and waved. After the ceremony was done me and Alya went to change into our party dresses.

Alya-

Me-

After we changed we walked towards the class and they started asking questions. I then said" Guys calm down." We calmed down and talked. After the party was over, me and Adrien went to take a walk. I said" So how was it my King?" He chuckled and said" It was an absolute pleasure my dear Queen." We laughed and talked for long time. After talking we went to our rooms and slept for the night. Today was one of the best day's of my life but not the best. The best day would be next month on my wedding. The day my life will be perfect and I'll have everything I need. 

Hey guys,

1 chapter and 1 epilogue till the end of this book. I really hope you like it. These pictures don't belong to me, credit to their owners. Also don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me.

Thank you, Bug out dreamers,

-Avani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
38.9K 918 16
What if Agatha had run away from Avalon when Tedros gave that pink rose to Sophie? What if she ran too Foxwood, and met a certain set of twins?
639K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...