Hold on to me (On Hiatus)

By allofabove_1

Sam had moved away from Mystic Falls due to years of bullying in high school, be it body shaming, or just hat... More

•Introduction•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
No chapter today
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
Chapter 18
•Somewhat Chapter 19•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28• (New)
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•

•Chapter 13•

2.9K 100 23
By allofabove_1

"I think you killed her."

"I didn't kill her, she's perfectly fine... I did wear her out though."

"My poor baby, how could you do this to her?!"

I groaned.

"Shut the fuck up." I rasped out, my throat sore from screaming too much.

"You're alive! Are you okay? Do you need help? How's your pussy?" Liam rambled, checking all over my face.

"I'm fine, you're brother is a demon. My legs are still shaking." I groaned out.

   He sat back and held his hand to his heart relieved. Shooting a glare to Carson he wasted no time and jumped on top of me, knocking the wind out of my lungs.

  "LIAM!"

"Sorry, but I was so worried! I thought you would never wake up and you're legs were shaking so much, I thought you were gonna die!"

"Alright get off of me, what are you trying to do? Flatten me to death?"

He got off of me and kissed me on my lips.

"Where's Asher?" I said after looking around the room.

"He's wrapping some stuff up, Carson called us because you passed out and I decided to come. I could've done a better job at eating you out, you wouldn't even be able to talk." He said shrugging his shoulders.

I turned away and hid my face in my pillows blushing furiously. He said that so nonchalantly.

"Alright, can you guys give me some privacy? I need to shower, and don't come in cause I'll break your fingers."

They put their hands up showing their surrender. I got up to go in the bathroom.

They were true to their word and didn't come in the bathroom, making me have time to myself. Finishing my shower and putting on my pajamas, I walked back  into my room to find Liam laid across my bed and Carson sitting in one of my bean bag chairs.

  "I'm gonna get something to eat, do you guys want something?"

  "Matter of fact, come get what you want yourself, what am I? Your slave?"

  They shook their heads and trailed out of my room going downstairs.

  Following them, I got my soup out since the rest of the food was gone. My poor food. I felt like crying.

  "So... when am I going to your kingdom? Or is there like guidelines or something?"

  "Welll... to enter the kingdom, you have to be a supernatural being, or marked mate of a supernatural being..." Liam trailed off.

  "Meaning to enter, you'll have to bear our marks to get in, my love."

  I turned around, it was Asher.

  "Hey, you're back!"

  "Yeah, I'm glad to see that you're warming up to being touched sexually. Also, don't you think you would want to be marked now?"

  I rolled my eyes. I smiled, but I did this in my head, I can't give him the pleasure of knowing that I wanted to be on an intimate level with them now. For hell's sake we literally got over a big problem a few days ago, and I just started to warm up to them.

"I don't know. Tell me more about the marking." I said sitting down at the the table eating my soup, occasionally slapping away Liam's hands that were trying to use a spoon to take some of my food.

"Well for starters, each of us mark a spot on you, to stake our claim so that no other supernatural being can claim you as theirs. When we mark you, there are other steps that follow. Like mating, and turning. We have sex with you, and then we turn you." He said.

I twisted in my chair and turned my back to Liam who was still trying to steal my food.

"Back you demon!" I said playfully.

He laughed and went into the kitchen to get some of his own.

I was gonna have to be turned?

"Can we somehow hold off on that? I don't wanna be fully yours yet, I have things I wanna do, I have a whole life besides this." I said waving my arms around.

"Baby, you weren't saying that when I was eating you out." Carson muttered smugly.

I flipped him off.

"And just cause of that, it'll be the last time."

He made to grab at me but I got up from my chair.

"Just give me the rest of the day to sort out my life. Can I still have my job outside of Mystic Falls, I'm gonna go back eventually."

"No no, there is no going back. You can't leave." Carson said shaking his head Frantically.

"And why not? You guys have a whole kingdom in another realm and you're here, so why can't I have my job and live in New York? I mean now that I think about it, maybe I can't have my job, but I still wanna be able to do my passion and live where I want to live. I don't wanna be held down and be limited to what I can and can't do. It might be selfish but just because I'm your mate, and some 'oracle' said that I have to queen, doesn't mean that I can't live my life as I want." I said sighing after finishing my rant. Walking into the kitchen I put my bowl in the sink and turned on the faucet filling it with water.

"I know you guys want me, and I want you too... but what about my life?" I said looking back at Carson.

He sighed and pulled me into a hug, kissing my head.

"... I guess you could still continue your passion in our world, people love fashion there. Of course you won't be able to stay in this world, but... there's many other worlds you can see my love. I know it may be hard to let go of your home and the things you know, but... taking a leap of faith once in a while won't hurt." He said lowly looking into my eyes.

"I won't rush you, just think about it. Come on guys let's give her some space." He said then kissed me on my lips.

"Bye baby girl, I'll see you soon." Liam said then pecked me on my lips.

Asher didn't even say anything but sweep me off my feet with a mind blowing kiss. Smirking he disappeared in a white mist along with his brothers.

I had a lot to do and a lot to think about.

After calling my employer, I quit my job, called my best friend and told him I was leaving on a trip for a longer time, he wasn't too thrilled, but he understood.

And finally it was time for me to call my grandmother.

"Hey granny." I said with a sad voice.

"A wah?"

"I'm leaving."

"Wit dem 3 bwoy deh?"

"Yeah... WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW?"

"Baby, I'm a witch, how do you think those boys got into the house to get jiggy with you that time you asked me about ghosts?" She said in a duh voice without her accent.

My mouth fell open. That was them?! I'm gonna kill them. Making me think I was fucking paranoid. And she was a witch? Everyone's been hiding things from me. At this point throw the entire world away.

"So... does that make me a witch? What about Mom and Dad?"

"No, you aren't, your Mom, let her soul Rest In Peace, was a human, and your father that bastard, was a human too. The witch bloodline skips 3 generations. So you aren't."

I nodded, staying silent. My parents were sort of a sore subject, seeing as though I don't remember them.

"... So wen you a go wid dem bwoy deh, jus lock up di house. Mi did bring you ova ya to come meet yuh mate dem, me neva did need yuh help. Di flowers dem a go come to me, relax yuh self and enjoy yuh mate dem. Eveyting a guh be fine, jus be smart. Alright, me havi go, love you."

"Love you too grandma. And thanks for the advice."

"You're welcome boo. Now cume offa mi phone."

I laughed. "Bye granny." Then hung up.

I was ready for my life with them. Maybe it would be filled with obstacles, but we'd work it out.

I got out of my pajamas and put on my suit. If I was gonna be in their world, I've gotta make a statement.

Getting my stuff I went downstairs and saw them standing there.

"I think I'm ready."

*My girl is growing up so fast 🥺 I'm so proud of her. So what did you think of the chapter? Was it good? Anyways, the story is on a roll, we have 2K READSSSSS. Thank you guys so much for reading, I'm so thankful and I hope you keep reading. Will Sam be able to adjust to her new life? We don't know 🤷🏽‍♀️ but the meme of the day is down below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 19K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
279K 7.9K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
651K 21.6K 40
Julie is an accomplished Marketing Executive who has been single for a year after a messy breakup. When she meets a hot guy in a coffee shop, is she...
742K 25K 33
Callum Black. That was Callum's name, his identity, yet he was never called that. His family, his pack, his peers, and just about everybody else call...