Intended To Be Yours โœ” (Compl...

By meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... More

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Forever darkness!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Unknown Attitude!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Broken!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Betrayed!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
A magic of love!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
His fear!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Start of jealousy.
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Secret Plans.
Syrup.
Lighten up.
His Surprise.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

His decision!!

6.1K 742 85
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 43

Entering inside the room he made her place on the bed and move towards the drawers without looking at her. Sana just look at him with a smile, she doesn't even feel any pain.. Her whole focus is just on him, the way he panicking, the way his hands are shaking in the time of finding first aid kit, sweat bids forming on his forehead, can see a wetness on his red angry eyes.

How much he try to control his emotions from coming out from mouth or say so many bad things, but from inside he is dying to saw her in pain. Now she come to understand why he always said bad things, so that people themselves go away from him and for this he do so many things. Don't know he'll accept anything now or not?

But she will never loose hope, and not going to fall in his any trap.... Sidharth come with the first aid kit, bend down on knees he close his eyes, when saw the blood on her feet. He never close his eyes by seeing blood, his own hands are almost all the time covered with them. But can't able to saw her like this..

Controlling himself hold her feet with utmost care and collides his brows by seeing the several glass pieces pierced on her feet, it make his stomach squeezed in pain, feels like someone took his heart out from him. Somehow control himself and start taking out the pieces slowly..

She winced when the piece came out, he gritted his teeth by heard her voice and asks, "Why? Why you're so stubborn naaz?" She smiles by closing her eyes, "I born stubborn, always take the thing what i want..none can change my mind untill i want.." He turn his eyes towards her for a second and again start doing his work.

She again winced but bit her lips to control and asks, "So,...you do care...can't..ahhh..lie now." Closing eyes he takes long breath to control himself because she is beyond stubborn than he thought. Because of his one statement she hurt herself, don't know what she will do in future. He needs to talk with her carefully untill she is here.

And he damn have to accept that he do care for her. Its cause him pain by seeing her tears or if anything happens to her, maybe because she live with him from so many days. Just like he do for aadi, has the same care for her nothing else...and soon will free her from this hell..he already find the way just have to wait for some hours...

Cleaning her wound, he put some ointment on it and says, "Doctor will check the rest things, and medicines." She look at him with narrowed brows and asks, "Why you're not giving me answers? You care or not?" He sighs and says by looking at her eyes, "Yes, i do...fine now..or want to harm yourself more."

He again look at her feet and says, "Just like aadi, you're also my friend and i care for you like friends do. And if still you didn't believe then tell me do i have to perform the honor or you'll give yourself a cut?" Smiling she wink at him and says, "I will love to see, how you give me cuts."

Shaking head he thinks, "This girl." What she is? Huffing he put her legs carefully on the bed and says, "We are done enough for today, now rest until doctor come." He is going to move when Sana held his hand and says, "Wait, if you again going to consume those killing drugs, then swear sidharth. Will do the same or maybe worst."

"And you know i can do anything in my stubbornness." She can't let him go there again, no matter what she have to do. He stop and asks by turning towards her, "Why you care for me?" She smiles by thinking the answer, and says, "Because like me you are also my friend and so as aadi. Who lo..who care for you so much.. And if something happens to you, he can't survive."

She thinks from inside, "Neither i." He look downward, she is somewhere right...aadi try to stop him so many times but he didn't. Because he need all this in order to forget about those memories, for sleeping at nights without nightmares. But after her coming, she become his addiction, his obsession and he forget all other things.

Will not gonna consume anything untill she is here with him, because he didn't need. But what will he do once she left? Again have to go back to those drugs, again have to face those nightmares.. But he can't be selfish, and keep her captive unhappy for rest of her life. With him she only get pain, wounds..just like she have now...

Taking breath he sit on the other side of the bed and says, "I will not have them, untill get a urge.. I mean, if can't able to control the urge.." Smiling Sana gesture him to come close, narrowing brows he did the same. She put head near his heart and says by wrapping hands around him, "I'll divert you from the urge."

Nodded he put one hand on her waist and thinks by inhaling her scent, "And who'll divert me after you." Closing eyes he put his chin above her head and call doctor. Sana feels so good by hugging him like this, it's the best feeling in the world. And now she is one step close, at least he accepted that do care.. Definitely soon going to accept the entire feelings.

After sometimes aadi come into the room with a lady doctor, "What happened now?" Asked aadi and move to Sana. Sidharth remove his hand from her and says, "She has some cuts on feet, actually it cause by pieces of glass." Doctor nodded and check her, "It's not deep, and also pieces are not get inside the skin. I give her an injection and medicines, for reducing the pain."

"Take care ohk." She said to sana. Sidharth shook his head and says, "What type of doctor you are muffin? That daily have to do check ups from other doctors. I am sure your degree is fake." Sana frowns and says, "What do you mean monster? I studied so much, my degrees are not fake.. Hun.."

Smiling at the cuties doctor give her the injection and leave by make sidharth understand about the medicines which he listen with so much of concentration. Sana just look at him smiling which is not go unnoticed by aadi, he bend down to her and says, "Don't look like that, it can make you fall in love with him."

She nodded in yes and says, "I already fell for him idiot aadi." She turns to him and wink. Aadi smiles brightly to her than look at sidharth, "All the best sister, i am with you in everything." Whispered aadi. Both giggles with each other, sidharth look at them with collided brows and asks, "Why both of you practicing for a toothpaste add?"

Both turn to him with a confuse face, sitting beside her with the macbook he says, "Mr. Idiot and ms. Gadhi., i mean why showing your teeths?" Sana roll her eyes and says, "Stupid monster its mrs, not ms..hun..." Sidharth look back to his mac book and check some important e-mail. Aadi smiles and leave.

Sana shook her head and says, "Monster shukla. Why you always have to sit like this, with frowning look?" He turn his eyes towards her, who is leaning on his shoulder and says, "This is i am, and you lay the bed." She nodded in no and says, "It's more comfortable for me, my personal pillow."

He roll his eyes and says, "Muffin pillows are soft, but mine is hard." Frowning Sana look at him and says, "Sidharth..i am in pain na, and you didn't even let me lean on your arm. So mean.." He stare at her puppy eyes and says, "Drama queen, fine..i am not saying anything.." Smiling she give a peck on his cheeks and start blabbering something..

Due to the medicine effect sana fell asleep by holding his one arm. He carefully lay her on the bed and going to get up but she wrapped her hand around his neck, sighing he also lay down and caresses her hair lovingly. He still don't able to understand what is happening with him? Why every time if try to be away from her, something happens and he end up coming more close.

Trying all things to not get affected but nothing works, but not anymore. No matter what she says or does, he will definitely be successful to send her go far from him this time. Somewhere safe, where she can live a normal life with happiness and everything she deserves. His heart tear apart everytime imagine her face not near him.

Closing eyes he takes a breath then move near her and whispers by giving a quick peck on her pouty lips, "Few pecks are left muffin, but you'll never get to know about this session." Smiling slightly he again peck her lips for few more times, than forehead and slowly take his hand out from under her head.

Staring at her for the last time, he leave the room... Coming downstairs he call someone, "Hmm..work is done?" The caller says, "Yes sir, it's done. We will be there in half n hour." Nodded he says, "Great, come soon." Hang up he sit on the sofa and doing something on his phone. Just then aadi come to him and asks, "Why you preparing one guest room?"

Taking breath he calm himself and says, "Someone is coming." Frowning aadi look at him and asks, "Who?" Keeping the phone aside sidharth stand in front of him and says, "Kunal Rajput." Aadi give him a impossible reaction and says, "That industrialist of london, your so called friend. Who didn't even know about you properly."

"Its better to not know about me, he will be here in half an hour." Said sidharth move towards the glass wall. Aadi stand behind him and asks, "Question is still same sidharth , why he is coming?" He close his eyes and says, "For mar...marry naaz." Aadi's eyes are open widely like a socket, floor seems sleep underneath his feets.

Just then a guard come there with a packet, "Sir, its for you." Nodded sidharth open it and take out some papers. Aadi is still stand there in shock, sidharth look at him and says, "I'll bring you out from shock later, first need to have a word with naaz, about the di...the divorce." He saw the papers and darted towards there room.
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!

Get ready to enjoy a jealousy ride before some intense confession.😉😉😉

Hume khud hi naa aaya samajh
Kab kho diya humne ye dil tere dar pr
Naa iss dil ko aaya samajh
Kab yeh saanse jur gyi teri saaso se
Dil kuch iss tarah lagaya tujhse
Ki tujhe hi kiya khudse dur.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 3.2K 21
# Book 1 in Forever Series ยฐโ€ข๐‘๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐šโ€ขยฐ 25 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...
3.1M 172K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
211K 12.2K 44
People say eyes are the way to one's soul. Eyes reveal one's true feelings. His eyes were filled with lust as he saw her lying naked on the black si...
1.8M 58.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...