Percy Jackson: Betrayed

By Allure_Crimson

What words would you use to describe Percy Jackson? Hero, loyal, fighter? What about betrayed, tortured, insa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
IM SORRY!!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
OMC!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
OH MY GOBBSTOPPERS!!!
Chapter 10
ITS RAINING SKITTLES!!!
Chapter 11
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE! BUT PLEASE READ IT!
OH MY CHAOS!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'm Sorry and Thank You!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SORRY AND THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 14
IM CRYING HAPPY TEARS!!!
I LOVE MY SPARKS!!!
Chapter 15
THANK YOU MY SPARKS!!!
Chapter 16
THANK YOU!!!
THANKS!!! BUT I NEED QUESTIONS!
Q&A
PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Book 2
Update!
Posted!
Meet-Up!
Meet-up Location!
What to look for at the Meet-up!
Announcement!
Emergency Cancellation

Chapter 4

35.2K 765 282
By Allure_Crimson

Six.

Six months.

That's how long I've been in Tartarus.

I'm currently walking back to my 'house'. It's just a hidden cave, but it's now my home.

As I walk, I see monsters rushing to get out of my way. At that I smirk. I've made myself quite the reputation down here. All monsters know to leave me alone.

Suddenly I hear footsteps. Human footsteps. I quickly spin my ring and it changes into my scythe, Armageddon. The footsteps come to a halt behind me.

"Hello Percy."

I spin around and see...a girl? She has long blonde hair, that's in a ponytail. Her eyes are an ocean blue. Her outfit looks almost like one you'd see an assassin wearing.

"You-you're a girl!" I stutter.

"Really? I hadn't noticed." She gives me a look.

"Sorry. I was just surprised to see a girl in Tartarus." I quickly said.

"Sure. Anyways, I'm Nicole, daughter of Poseidon."

"Wait, a daughter of Poseidon ?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, it's just that...Poseidon hasn't had a child in a really long time."

Hmm, I wonder how long she's been down here. I study her expression for a second.

"How long have you been down here?" I ask.

"I don't know, but I can't have been here that long."

"Well, what year was it?"

She's quiet as she thinks about it. After a few minutes she clears her throat and answers.

"I think it was 1614."

Holy Thantos.

#_#_#_#_#_ #_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#

I'm not even going to talk about how late this is, but feel free to throw things at me if you're mad. *hides behind phone* Well I hope you like the chapter, I'll be posting the next one on Friday. By the way Nicole is nicole_sky. Thanks for reading! Bye!!! Vote, Comment, Share, and don't forget to wind the music box!

~ Allure Crimson ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 1.8K 13
Percy Jackson the son of Poseidon was casted into Tartarus because they thought he is to powerful and just to make it worse the only reason for their...
7.3K 270 23
Percy Jackson the hero of Olympus betrayed by his own people and ordered to be killed by the Gods. 'Once defeated shall rise again, Vengeance would...
64.3K 624 28
Betrayed, angered, tortured... these words are perfect to describe Percy Jackson. No one trusts him, why should they? The gods merely used him as a...
105K 1.5K 22
Percy was broken. Betrayed. His heart ripped to pieces. The last straw was when Annabeth kissed another camper. He couldn't do it. With the help of H...