Addicted | ✓

De thatisa27

Nailea Abreu is a 17 years old girl that also is the daughter of the Capo of the mexican cartel, she is the y... Mai multe

intro
new girl
background check
stalking
start the car
meeting
girlfriend?
yes, yes, yes!
aesthetics and tats
will you go on a date with me?
mission
house.
favorite
huge crush
i want you
dante's aparment
dinner
date
8.12.20
happy ending
new house (pictures)
6 years later...
i still love her
i don't need a dad
awkward
a/n
road trip
is that...?
family reunion
pregnant?
reveal
i am sorry nai
epilogue

call me daddy

7.3K 106 35
De thatisa27

This chapter is all sex except the end so yeah
_______________________________________

Dante's POV

"Dante. I want you" Nai says

Fuckk yeahh

"Are you sure?" she nods she bites her lip I dont think about it for a second befor slamming my lips on her. She inmediatly wraps her legs around my waist and i walk us to my room.

I throw her in the bed and take off my shirt. She takes off her shoes, grabs my neck and kisses me. She kisses me rough but its full of passion. I quickly take off her shirt not wanting to be away from her lips for long.

She starts kissing, licking and sucking my neck making me groan. "Mhmm fuck Nai" I bite my lip.

She goes down kissing my abs and licking my V line. She removes my sweatpants so I am only on my boxers that revela my huge bulge. She licks it through my boxers and i moan. Fuck she does this too fucking good

I take off her jeans and lean so I am tangled in those long tonned legs. I start licking her collarbone while talking of her black lacy bra. I start kissing down to her beautiful big breasts and take her right nipple in my mouth making Nai moan.

Fuck I love that sound. I could hear her moan every day and every night.

I massage her left hard nipple switching so I can give the same treatment to the other one. She tugs my hair in her fist. I pass my hands through her legs until they reach her panties. I take the nipple out of my mouth and leave open mouth kisses through her belly when I finally reach her heat.

I take my finger and pass it through her dripping wet pussy. "Mmmm fuck you are so fucking wet for me Nai" she moans not been able to speak

I take her panties off with my mouth and kiss her inner tighs. "Dante please" she begs. Mmmm I love when she begs.

"Call my daddy principessa" she nods biting her lips. "Use your words cagna"
"Yes daddy" fuck. I lean near her clit and blow it. She moans. I start sucking her clit. And put a finger on her. She puts her hands on my hair and grips it hard.

"Fuck daddy I'm coming" she arches her back and with that I start going faster

"AAAHH DANTE MIERDAA" And with that she comes on my face and suck all her sweat juices. "Mmm baby you taste so good" she is panting. I go to my night stand and grab a condom. I rip it off and put it on my lenght.

I lean and tease her with my tip.

"Mmm daddy fuck my so hard that I wont be able to walk for days" Nai bites her lip. And with that I slam into her.

She gasps and i start thrusting in and out of her. She diggs her nails in my back and start moaning. "Fuckk baby you are so tight" I grunt. I start kissing her neck leaving love bites all over her collarbone. "AA DADDY I AM GONNA CUM"

"No baby you wont cum until daddy tells you to. Do you understand" she doesnt response. "I said do you understand little slut"

"Aaahh ye- yes daddy" I thrust out of her and then I turn her around so she is standing in all fours.

I thrust in her again. And this time I don't hold back. I am doing it fast and hard. Very very hard. I slap her ass earning another moan from Nai.

"Daddy I- can I cum" she moans. I grip her hair.

I feel close to my orgasm.

"Yes baby. Cum for daddy" I feel her getting tighter if that's even possible. And with one more slap in her beautiful ass she cums. After a few thurts I cum too.

She lays down panting trying to get off her high I lay down with her and kiss her forehead

"That baby was the best I had" I whisper in her ear. She looks at me and smiles.

"Me too." she cuddles in my chest.

"I love you" she says out of nowhere.

I smile and kiss her one more time

"I love you too" And with that we cuddle to sleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

63.2K 1.5K 73
She's a cold and ruthless girl with a dark and dangerous aura. She lives her life in secret other than those Trusted and close to her. She's domina...
578K 8.8K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...
150K 3.2K 44
Following their father's death, Cristiano, Lucio, and Matteo Santori are left with their father's Mafia empire. Three brothers, all equal heirs to t...
2.2M 55.9K 40
My heart sounded like a hammer within my body. I was weak and defenseless as he held both of my hands above my head. Fuck. Two dark blue irises were...