~A Valentine's Date~ IwaOi

By Kiba_Loves_Anime

Oikawa and Iwaizumi are in their 20's and were going on a Valentines Day Date, and little did Oikawa know w... More

!WARNING! ~Feel free to skip~
~A Cozy Morning~
~What to wear!?~
~Gifts and Glory~
~The Humble Cafe~
~The park where it all began~
~The Surprise~
~Mistakes and Grammer~
~The Wedding (Bonus!)~
~Thats an End~

~Here he comes~

9 0 0
By Kiba_Loves_Anime

It had been a few minuets and Oikawa looked up from his phone to see Iwaizumi walking up to him, with his arms behind his back?

"Hi Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa said, massive smile on his face.

"Morning Prettykawa" Iwaizumi had replied with, smirk on his face.

Oikawa could never not fluster at the nickname, i mean, he used to be called other things like crappykawa, and then Iwaizumi warmed up to the name Oikawa,but this was very diffrent.

"Y-You..Nevermind.." Oikawa said, looking at the floor.

Iwaizumu let out a small laugh, which caught Oikawa's attetion, which caused him to lookup.

"Anywho~ Happy Valentines bubs!" And with saying that, Oikawa gave Iwaizumi a tight hug.

Im tryna finish this before Valentines day is gone T^T

-Umbreon/Da Shiny Umbreon UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 60.5K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.2M 95.1K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...