Unforgivable

By lucyrhian

Riley ( ri) is a normal 14 year old girl dealing with the normal 14 year old things apart from Rihanna, the... More

Rihanna
The Truth
Tapped
Shaking
Heart broken
Alfie
Marriage
Fainting
Max and bad news
Extended family
The end
Letter
Lies...lies....lies....
Mine
A weight lifted
The answer
Later
25 years later

Perfection

30 0 0
By lucyrhian

I felt like I was dreaming, like this whole thing was a dream. Rihanna squealed " she can't have my happy ending I want the ending I deserve the happy ending. " she turned her back and stormed off. I wasn't scared of her anymore. It was weird but so relieving.
Alfie went on to tell me, that he told me Higgins ( the headmaster) and Rihanna's in deep shit.
I was about to ask why I was here, but before I could begin my sentence. He started to talk. He started to say the words I'd been dreaming about forever. ' would you like to be my girlfriend, miss Riley genes??' My heart was beating 50 miles per hour. I couldn't think straight, my brain then said for me....,,,,, " Kiss me"
I was anxious of what would happen but (before you could say but) he Leaned in and kiss me. It was magical.
He pulled away, he then said so..... At first I was confused then I remember....... I said.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...