Alpha Kane

By FatesBetween

At the age of 31 Alpha Kane Locus Black had given up on looking for his mate, since the age of 18 it was all... More

Prologue
1. Sora
2. Kane
3. Sora
4. Kane
5. Sora
6. Kane
7. Sora
8. Kane
9. Sora
10. Kane
11. Sora
12. Kane
13. Sora
14. Kane
16. Kane
17. Sora
18. Kane
19. Sora
20. Kane
21. Sora
22. Kane
23. Sora
24. Kane
25. Sora
26. Kane
The End
Bonus chapter 1, Suprise!
Bonus Chapter 2, Black in town
Bonus Chapter 3, Cat-Man
Book 2
Book 3
Book 4

15. Sora

295K 8.6K 1.3K
By FatesBetween

"Pack a bag!" Kane demands as he shifts from his wolf.

I stand still watching him storm up the steps, veins popping on his neck and I have never been scared of Kane but right now I am a little terrified of this Kane.

He notices me not following, he is tense and rubbing his forehead. "Sora." He says simply.

"Why?" I glare at him as he looks at me now stone-faced and terrifying me. "She shows up and you ship me off at the first sign of something you can't control?" I say to him and his shoulders tense as he walks in the house ignoring me.

I follow after him angry and annoyed at him for treating me like a child. He storms upstairs and I hear rustling and banging. I know he is packing a bag for me and I know he is fighting himself to not yell at me, which makes me cry at how much he is scaring me.

Sitting on the sofa I wipe my eyes with my thick jumper and listen to him as he storms down the stairs holding a duffel bag. He sees me crying and stays distant and cold, turning away from me.

"I can't lose you Sora." He whispers out. "He turns to face me as his eyes are glossy and the lines in his face make him look like he aged by 20 years.

I listen to the cars pulling up outside and I whip my head to Kane as he rubs his face and goes outside, not looking at me.

I stand to follow him as I see a woman I have not seen before greeting Kane and look towards the house nodding then she's hugging Kane and they are both walking towards the house. As I go upstairs ignoring him.

I'm not in the mood for this right now. I'm getting real tired of him making decisions for me like he owns me and then saying it helps calm him and his wolf. Bullshit. 

I go towards the bedroom as I hear him call my name.

"SORA?" He yells my name, his voice angry and hard. I swallow the lump in my throat then slam the door, locking it.

I get my phone out as I hear Kane's footsteps stomping up the stairs with loud bangs and I'm trying not to cry as I look for the number I want to ring.

"SORA! Open this door now!" Kane's voice booms from behind the door as he turns the handle.

I hit call and they pick up.

"H-hey, can you come to get me?" I cry softly into the phone.

Lex's worried voice comes through. "Sora? Are you crying? --what's that noise?" He asks worriedly.

"Sora you have five seconds before I break this fucking door down." Kane promises, deadly serious. His wolf has taken over as his voice is much rougher and scarier.

"I'm on my way Sora." Lex says and hangs up.

Kane breaks the door down, breaking it in half as I stare at what he has just done. He is breathing heavily like he's just run a marathon and his eyes are glowing, piercing yellow and deadly.. his claws are out and he is looking at me and my phone with a very very pissed-off expression.

"Who were you speaking to?" He asks glaring down at my phone.

I grab my phone and a coat from the closet. "I'm staying with Lex for a few days." I say not looking at this half man half beast in front of me who could easily kill me in seconds.

"The fuck you are!" He spits out and grabs my phone from my hand and throws it against the wall angrily, smashing it into pieces and leaving a hole in the wall "YOU'RE MINE!"  He growls out at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK KANE!" I yell at him.

He growls out and tries to calm his breathing as he grabs the coat from my hands and throws it on the bed.

"You've lost your mind!" I say to him and he laughs deadly.

He looks and then he shocks me and the sound of his knees hitting the hardwood floor startle me as he kneels in front of me and put his arms around my waist and head on my stomach as I stand there, not sure what to do, scared of angering him any further.

"I'm sorry." He says quietly.

I say nothing, not moving, still confused about what is happening right now.

He looks up at me and my heart drops. He's crying. This is the first time I've seen him cry. He has thousands of people terrified of him and most want to kill him and he is on his knees breaking in front of me, crying into my stomach.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry. Shit, Sora... please please do not leave me." His broken voice says and I feel horrible by the way I've acted. He is under stress and I am just frustrated by how much is changing so soon, and it's not his fault but I can see sometimes by the way he looks at me that he blames himself for this. "Everything I do is to protect you." He says as I wipe his eyes free of tears.

"This is not healthy for me... I..  I can't have another man control my life, Kane..  I know it's your way of showing me you love me but you are treating me like I'm made of glass, it's frustrating!" I say sighing as I rub the crease in his forehead from his eyebrows frowning. "I'm going to stay with Lex, I won't go with a stranger." I say, hinting towards the woman who is downstairs.

He nods slowly and I stare at this stubborn man in front of me who I love so much in such a short time... "I'm either with you 100% Kane, trust on both ends, or I don't know how this is ever going to work." I say and he freezes and looks at me worried.

He stands up and rubs his face, his claws are gone and his eyes are back to normal, he is a lot calmer than before... the broken in half door is proof of how stupid it was of me to even bother locking the door. I feel guilty I did it.

"Okay." He says leaning against the wall.

It's quiet until I hear a car engine start and the sound of stones as the car drives away, leaving us in silence.

"I am sorry Sora." He whispers.

He crosses the room to sit beside me and I take his hand. "There's a high chance Lila being here means very soon someone will come for our heads." He says and I freeze staring at him with confusion. "Lila is in the dungeon, she's a pawn and whoever is really behind the attacks on my life and the invitation is not going to stop until I'm dead." He says as he takes my face in his hands and states deeply at me.

"I want to give you the world, the moon, universe, and more Sora." He leans his forehead on mine. "I wanted to do human things with you, take you on dates, do things you enjoy, and enjoy our life together without having to worry about who wants to kill me." He smiles at me, releasing the tension that people want to kill him as I try not to cry at his words.

"Fuck baby, you make me crazy and I am so fucking in love with you that I do not listen to what you want and I'm so sorry."

I hug him. "I love you too." I say as my tears soak his too, yet again. "I'm staying with you, no more hiding me or pushing me away." I lean back to look at his gorgeous face. "We will face whatever comes together," I say and he smiles nodding his head as he captures my lips.

We have been in bed until it got dark outside, I have been wrapped up in Kane's strong arms as we talked about anything and everything, what we were like when we were younger, our hopes and dreams, how many children or 'pups' Kane wants.

To which his answer was 'as many as you will give me'.

Somehow we ended up falling asleep in each other's arms and waking up with Kane gripping onto me in a bear hug behind me as I have been struggling to escape to pee for the past five minutes.

Damn his strength is insane, he is not even nudging at all.

"Kane I need to pee." I whisper as I nudge him

Nothing.

"Kane c'mon I'm seriously going to pee on your leg." I say seriously.

Nothing.

Time to bring the big guns out.

I grab Kane's phone from the bedside table and begin to play his morning alarm. Something he HATES and definitely wakes him up. The horrible sound got louder and louder until...

"I'm up." He groans out annoyed as he releases his grip. Making me jump out of his hold and waddle to the bathroom, sighing as I sit down, pleased with myself.

"What the fuck-- Sora? I don't need to be awake for another hour." He groans out as he walks into the bathroom as I wash my hands, failing to hide my grin.

I shrug. "I had to pee."

To which he just states at me with total shock. "You're a monster." He says as his smile grows, shaking his head as he wraps his big muscled arms around me as I grin at his gorgeous face. "A very sexy, monster." He says as he grips my ass and squeezes.

My stomach growls as I smile sheepishly and he leans his head back laughing. "Time to feed my monster huh?"

I glare at him playfully as I leave the bathroom with him following me. Stepping over the broken door I look back at Kane to see he's shrugging.

"No locked doors, ever." He simply says with mischief swirling in his eyes and walks past me, leaving me in shock.

I won't lie and say I am not super turned on by how easily he broke that door or how firm and muscled his butt looks in those pants. 

Seated and ready to taste Kane's delicious breakfast as we sit and stare at each other playfully.

I love this side of him. I wish I could see it every day but I know Kane only shows this side of him to me. There is a real threat and Kane lost it last night at the thought of me hurt, he broke down and lost it. We can not do this unless we do it together and it will be hard for him, being an Alpha male but I refuse to let him carry this heavyweight on his own.

A good Luna and mate will stand her ground and not take any bullshit, not even from an Alpha male.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do from now on.

"Breakfast is served!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...
2.9M 74.4K 30
Rochelle has moved multiple times after her mother's passing due to her father's suffering of his loss. After finding a new job in the city of Black...
12.8K 650 9
It has been 12 years since the Lycan emerged from the shadows and conquered the world. Today, North America is divided into two dozen Territories ov...
100K 2.6K 39
Freya, born to Omega parents and unable to shift at sixteen, faced isolation and rejection. Alpha Dominic mated with her, then cruelly rejected her a...