Standing Under The What?

KatZodian által

MCYT Fanfiction Extremely Late DreamHalo I apologize for this being late, but I just :P Anyways, I hope every... Több

Standing Under The What? Part.1

Standing Under The What? Part.2

113 9 7
KatZodian által

Clay's P.O.V

I could tell the look on my face wasn't the brightest from the look Nick had. I turned back to Darryl who was looking at the menu. Mr. Owen then came from behind the wall with a box.

"Here you are Clay! I heard two people talking and recognized your voice", Mr. Owen said with a smile. He sat the box down on the counter. I took out my wallet.

"Fifteen dollars", Mr. Owen said with a smile. I took out a ten dollar bill and a five dollar bill. I handed the bills to Mr. Owen.

"Thank you, have a nice day and happy holidays Clay", Mr. Owen said with a smile. I picked up the box.

"I hope you have a nice day too, and happy holidays Mr. Owen", I said before walking away. I reached the door so I balanced the box on my left arm and opened the door with my right hand, I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. I shifted the box back to where I could hold it with both hands. I began the walk back home.

Nick's P.O.V

Darryl walked back over to our table.

"You alright?", I asked. Darryl looked at me.

"Yea, I'm fine", Darryl responded with a sad smile. I took out my phone and brought up my chat with Clay.

Nick
| -_-

I closed my chat with him after seeing the message sent.

"So what do you plan on doing after we finish up?", I asked.

"I'm probably going to head home and wait until seven, what about you?", Darryl said.

"I might do the same, depends," I responded.

~Time Skip- Time: 7:21 PM~

Third P.O.V

Nearly everyone had arrived at Amanda's house, Darryl walked around, searching for Amanda. After a few minutes he bumped into a person whose hair was in pigtails.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," Darryl apologized. The person turned around with a smile.

"It's okay Darryl," They said.

"Oh, hey Amanda, I was looking for you," Darryl said, a bit surprised that he found her by bumping into her.

"Well then, what can I help you with?" Amanda asked, giving him her usual smile.

"Do you know if Clay has arrived? I saw him earlier today, although I don't know if he is coming." Darryl asked.

"I don't know if he has arrived, but I got his request on who he was gifting, so I bet he'll be here." Amanda said, giving him a thumbs up. Darryl nodded.

"Okay, well thank you Amanda." Darryl said. Darryl decided to walk around to find someone to speak with or just something to do.

Clay's P.O.V

After, I had finally finished wrapping Darryl's gift and taping the card to it, I decided to check the time.

7:19

I'm late! I picked up Darryl's gift, and ran out of the house. Nearly tripping over my own feet, I continued running.

~Time Skip- 7:36~

Finally reaching Amanda's house, I walked up to the door where someone was standing.

"Are you a student in Amanda's class?" They asked

"Yes, I'm Clay." I said looking up at them.

"Okay then, proceed." They said, opening the door. I walked in and looked around.

"Welcome Clay!" Someone said from behind me. I spun around to see Amanda.

"Oh, hey Amanda, neat party." I said.

"Thank you, I'm glad you think it looks nice." She said with her usual bright smile, "by the way, someone was waiting for you to arrive." 

"Someone was?" I asked.

"Yep!" She said, "Well I'm going to continue looking around, I hope you have a good time, if you need anything feel free to let me know!" She said, walking away. I began walking around looking for what to do, while walking I asked myself, who would wait for me to arrive? The first person I thought would wait for me to arrive was Darryl, but that was mainly just me hoping.

"Clay!" A voice said, snapping me back into reality. I looked around and there stood Amanda, crossing her arms with a slight frown.

"Sorry," I said quietly. Her frown quickly faded back into the usual smile she always has.

"It's fine, I just thought I'd let you know that you can place the gift you brought for you know who, underneath the Christmas tree." Amanda said.

"Oh, thank you for letting me know," I said. Amanda walked away, and I searched for the Christmas tree. Luckily, it was sitting in a corner in the living room, so it wasn't too hard to find. I placed down the gift, and walked around a bit more. I saw Darryl talking with George so I decided to see if I can join in on their conversation.

"Looking at Darryl?" Someone said from behind, placing a hand on my shoulder. I spun around quickly to see Nick smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," Nick said. I began walking towards Darryl an George again. I turned my head to see what Nick went to do, he was following me. I stood still and put my hands in my pockets.

"What?" Nick asked.

"Nothing, I'm guessing to going to ask to join them too?" I asked. Nick nodded his head then continued walking towards Darryl and George, I followed. 

"Hey George, hey Darryl," Nick said, standing beside George. When I reached them I stood by Darryl.

"Hi Nick, hi Clay", Darryl said.

"So what are you two up to?" Nick asked.

"We were talking about the gifts we got and the people we were gifting," George said.

"Oh, okay then," Nick said, " well I'm going to go get something to eat, George can you help me decide what to eat? I've seen what is available already and I want to know what your opinion is," Nick said before walking towards the kitchen.

"Sure, we'll be back," George said, following Nick. I looked over towards Darryl, who was staring at the floor.

"You alright?" I asked. Darryl immediately looked up at me.

"Yea, I'm fine," He said quickly with a smile.

"Hey Darryl, hey Clay,' a voice said. I turned my head to see Zak walking towards us.

"Zak! Hi!" Darryl said with excitement.

"Hi Zak," I said.

Zak now stood in front of Darryl and I.

"So, what's up?" He asked. I shrugged in response.

"Clay and I were just standing here since Nick took George to go get something to eat," Darryl explained. I was about to speak but Amanda walked up to us.

"Hey Zak, could you help me out with something?" She asked.

"Sure, what is it?" He asked.

"The gifting is going to be starting and I need help getting everyone to calm down," She said.

"Oh, alright then," Zak said. Zak walked away towards the kitchen.

"Well I'm going to go tell more people, if you two don't mind, please head over towards the Christmas tree and find a place where you feel comfortable," Amanda said, facing us. I nodded and started walking towards the Christmas tree and leaned against the doorway of the kitchen since it was close to the Christmas tree. After a couple minutes a large amount of people were gathered in the living room. I saw George, Nick, and Darryl sitting on one couch, Zak sitting on the back of it. I thought about joining them, but decided not to. Amanda started passing out the gifts that were in bags first, once she finished with the bagged ones, she started passing out the ones wrapped in wrapping paper. After about a minute or so, she walked over to me, and she handed a wrapped box shape to me. I looked at her for a second before she nodded with her usual smile.

"You can go ahead and open it Clay, for now I'm going to continue passing out the rest," Amanda said before walking back to the Christmas tree. Slowly, I tore the wrapping paper to reveal a cardboard box. Luckily, I didn't have to flip the box around a bunch to find an opening, I opened the cardboard box to see a smiley face mask. I picked up the mask, surprisingly, this was one of the masks I had been looking at for some time now, but debated on getting. Although, I couldn't thank the person who gave it to me since it was a secret. Sighing, I placed the mask back in the box and closed it for now, I decided to walk over to see what Darryl thought of his gift. I was now standing in front of the couch they had been sitting on.

"Hey Clay," Darryl said, looking up towards me with a smile, George and Nick looked up then Zak.

"Hi," I said.

"So, what'd you get Clay? Did you like it?" Nick asked, looking up at me, but glanced to his left for a second. Darryl looked at him, then back at me.

"They got me a mask, and yes I do like it," I replied.

"Well I'm sure they'd be glad to hear that," Nick said with a smile.

"What about you guys?" I asked.

"Panda hoodie," Nick said, Placing the hood over his head.

"Goggles," George said, putting them on his head like sunglasses.

"Muffins," Darryl said.

"Blue slime," Zak said.

"That's neat," I said. Out of nowhere, there were voices yelling from the kitchen.

"Who made you the boss here?' One voice yelled. I placed the box down on the couch to see what was happening. I stood at the kitchen door to see Amanda with her arms crossed staring straight at a group of two girls and a boy.

"This doesn't concern you Amanda, so why are you concerning yourself with our business?" One of the girls said.

"First of all, this is happening on my property, meaning here, I can kick all three of you out for your useless bickering. Second, why are you going through all this drama on Christmas Eve? Just simply ignore each other," Amanda said, putting her arms down to her side.

"Amanda is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes, well everything will be fine," She replied. I nodded and walked back to the couch my friends were sitting at. I picked up the box that I had sat down and walked towards the door.

"Clay, where are you going?" Someone asked from behind. I stopped walking and turned around.

"I was going to head home, is everything okay Darryl?" I asked him. He looked away before hesitantly nodding. I turned the door knob and opened the door, I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. The tall man from before was no longer there, I stood there for a second before I felt a spot on my nose and looked up, it was snowing. I heard the door open and close, but I just ignored it, I continued looking up.

"It's quite pretty, don't you think?" They asked.

"Yea," I said quietly. I turned my head to see Darryl, I was glad it was him who came outside. Darryl turned towards me and smiled.

"Clay and Darryl are standing under the mistletoe!" Someone yelled from inside.

"Wait what?" I asked. I looked up.

"Wait, we're standing under the what?" Darryl asked. I looked towards the window, a few people were looking, a few being George, Nick, Zak, and Amanda. Nick had out his phone.

"What are you waiting for?" He yelled.

"I'm confused," Darryl said. Sighing, I leaned towards him and kissed his cheek. I started walking away, I could feel my face heating up even though it was snowing. I smiled to myself, glad about what had just happened.

I'm sorry for the wait on this, my motivation just kind of flat lined on me, so yay- But, I'm glad this is finally out, and I hope you enjoy it :D If there are any grammar and/or spelling errors please let me know and I will have those fixed. I will probably be editing this for different reasons, no big updates though. I will be continuing Floral Love soon, and then I might also start new books too. Although if it ever comes to it and the people in this story become uncomfortable with Fan-Fictions and/or Shipping, this will be taken down as soon as possible.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
186K 8.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
510K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
668K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...