"𝑩𝑬𝑻"-𝑅,𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑎.

By Animecentral125

Contains lemons lmao and dr-g use etc More

𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜
𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 <3
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎.

17 1 0
By Animecentral125

It was now the weekend and i couldn't even go out so i spent my time studying and reading. I wasn't even allowed my phone so i couldn't call Atsumu and i didn't even know if Suna had messaged me. My mother had just gone to work so i was home alone for the next few hours.

I groaned and got up from desk, my stomach rumbling. I went downstairs and began searching for something to eat. As i searched for food i ended up finding my phone. I laughed to myself. Not a great hiding spot mother, i thought to myself. I turned it on to see a message from Suna.

Suna:

Give me your address i want to give you something. (2 days ago)

Ew no.

Wow took you a long time to reply. I thought you liked me : (

I'm grounded stupid.

So how do you have your phone right now?

hmm....that's a little sus y/n .

My moms gone to work and i just happened to find it. Besides it's none of your business.

tutut y/n.

And ouch that hurt.

Go cry abt it.

I already am.

Stfu, what did you want to give me?

Well idk if i should tell you now.

Ugh fine whatever idc.

jkjk...tell me your address and you'll find out : )

That sounds rlly creepy Suna....

Ig you just won't find out then...

Your choice.

Fine, you've got me hooked now.

(Your address)

Thank you be there in a bit ;)

Creep

ouch

I rolled my eyes as i put my phone away. I was way too curious too see what he wanted to give me. I was a little nervous but at the same time excited. Over the week we'd talked quite a bit and he'd been quite nice to me so we ended up becoming friends. Atsumu constantly teased me about it but i didn't care. I knew Suna just wanted s-x but i couldn't keep myself away from him. Whenever he talked to me i tried to act like i didn't care and tried to shut him down but somehow we always ended up laughing and i always ended up coming back to him. I just wondered what would happen if i did give in to my temptations and let him f-ck me. Would he leave me alone afterwards? Would our 'friendship' just...disappear? Would we go back to being strangers? Was he really talking to me just because he wanted to f-ck me? I didn't have an answer for these questions yet but i decided not to dwell on them to much. If that was the case then so be it. I still had Atsumu. I didn't need Suna. But i wanted him...

I heard a nock on my door and pulled out of my thoughts. I looked through the peephole. Suna. I took a deep breath, straightened myself out a bit and opened it. He stood there in some casual clothes a smile tugging at his lips.

"Come in," i said. He took of his shoes and walked in.

"You got a nice place y/n," he said, "Small but clean."

"Duhh. It's only me and my mother living here so there isn't much mess being made and it's easy to clean."

"Fair enough."

"Now what did you want to give me so badly that you had to come over especially when i'm grounded?" i asked, confused because he didn't have a bag nor anything in his hands.

Then, all of the sudden i was pinned against the wall, Suna so close to me i could feel his breath on my face. His hands were on either side of my head as he looked at my lips, smirked and then his lips crashed in to mine. At first i was shocked but after a moment i kissed him back. I draped my hands over his shoulders as our lips moved in sync. My heart drummed against my chest so loud i thought he'd be able to hear it. My legs turned to jelly as he slipped his tounge into my mouth and we began making out for at least 2 minutes. When he finally pulled away both of use were panting and a string of saliva still connected us. I wiped my mouth, breathless, my cheeks flushed.

"S-so is that what you wanted to give me?" i asked.

"Mhmm." He took a step back, putting some distance in between us, "Now i'm hungry. Do you have any jelly fruit sticks?"

I cleared my head and nodded, trying not to seem flustered. I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction. The kiss no doubt meant nothing to him, i was just overthinking. Like always. I headed back into the kitchen and got one for him and myself.

2 hours later.

When Suna left i put everything back to normal. I didn't want my mother finding out that i'd used my phone and had someone over when i was grounded. Luckily Suna wasn't a messy person and we had just ended up watching a movie like normal friends do so there wasn't really anything that needed cleaning. The kiss that we'd shared earlier plagued my mind. I couldn't get rid of the feel of his lips on mine. He'd been so rough yet so gentle. My fingers immediately went to my lips, wanting to feel that again. I knew i had to stop wanting him. This bet was going to be really hard to win. It was so stupid of me to make a bet with someone i hardly knew but that day in detention he just lured me in with both his looks and his charm. A few days ago i was sure i'd win this bet but now...i wasn't so sure especially after that kiss. My whole body wanted more. I wanted to feel him in me, i wanted to feel his skin grinding against mine, his lips on me, his tounge, just everything. How could a person make you feel like this after a few days? I groaned. Stupid, stupid, me! I should have known better than to make a deal with the devil.

I got in the shower, hoping to clear my mind. I washed and scrubbed my body, singing along to some music to occupy my mind. I let the hot water relax my muscles and relieve any stress. Then i did some more studying and began making dinner for my mother. It was almost 7pm so my mom would be home in around an hour, depending on traffic. I washed the rice and prepared everything else before i began cooking, seasoning the food as i went along. I was just finishing when the door opened and my mom came in, looking exhausted like she always did.

"Oh good," she said, "You've made food, i'm starving." She took of her jacket and sat at the table. I served the food and sat opposite her. It had been a while since we'd eaten together like this. I didn't say anything as i picked up my chopsticks and began eating my own food. Me and my mother didn't really...get along. She was really persistent about my grades and refused to acknowledge the work that i put in. If i wasn't at the top of the class she wasn't happy...which was all the time. I was an average student and she hated that. She didn't support me in anything and never had. After my farther had passed away she had grown distant from me and sometimes i was pretty sure she blamed me for his death. But there was nothing i could about it so i carried on with my life and distanced myself from her too.

After washing the dishes i went back to my room and turned on my LEDs. Because i didn't have my phone i decided to read my favourite book and after a bit i fell asleep. Sunday wasn't much different than Saturday but on Monday i was finally allowed out again and i got my phone back.

"So shall i come to practice with you today?" i asked Atsumu as we walked through the schools corridors to out next class. He nodded, "Are you sure they'll want me there?"

"Y/n," he said and turned to face me to hold onto my shoulders, "You'll be fine, you've met most of them before anyways and we could do with a bit of help. It'll be nice to see you there."

I sighed, "Ok fine i'll come. But i need to ask my mom first so i can't promise anything."

He nodded with a big smile on his face, eyes gleaming.

I text my mom when i knew she'd be on her break and luckily she said that i was ok to go because it was an extra curricular and would look good on my job applications even if it was just for one day. When school ended I quickly went to go get changed into my gym kit that i kept clean in my locker and headed to the gym. I was a bit nervous as i walked in but Atsumu being there calmed my nerves down a bit. But when i saw Suna i suddenly became really warm. He wore a blank expression on his face as he practiced blocking with the others, not even noticing me. I smiled nervously as i went and sat on the bench. I wasn't really needed but i had nothing else to do so i began taking some notes as the boys practiced. I knew a lot about volleyball thanks to Atsumu so taking notes was easy.

The boys were now on a break so i handed out their water bottles.

"Y/n?" i heard Suna say from behind me, "Who's stalking now?"

"I'm not stalking! " i frowned at him, "Atsumu asked me to come and help."

"Ahh and here i was thinking you'd come to see me," he pouted.

I rolled my eyes. I blushed when i realized everyone had been staring at me, mouths slightly open.

"What's the deal between them two?" Kita asked Ojiro. He shrugged.

"Don't know."

I gave everyone a smile and handed out the rest of the bottles.

"Atsumu came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder, "You two seem to have become pretty friendly," he said.

I shrugged, "Yeah i guess."

"I'm surprised," he admitted, "I didn't think Suna talked to many people unless it was for s-x."

"Did you forget about the bet i made with him?" i huffed.

"True...but still...he doesn't usually do that sort of stuff because he doesn't usually go out of his way to talk to people."

"Well i guess he must really want to get in my pants."

He nodded but he didn't seem convinced. I looked over at Suna. He was staring at his phone, still with that blank look on his face. I really hoped that we would stay friends when our bet was over. I tried to distance myself from him but i couldn't stay away. And i hated that he made me feel like this in just a week. I tore my gaze from him and began talking to Atsumu instead. By the time practice was over it had already gone dark. I gathered my things from the changing rooms and headed out.

"Hey y/n!" Atsumu called to me. I looked behind me. He was stood with the rest of the team, waving, "We are going to get some Onigiri you coming?" he called. (IK that's usually what Karasuno would do but i wanted to include it here to makes a cute scene lol)

I checked the time. If i wasn't home soon then my mother would probably get mad so i shook my head, "No thank you!"

"Awh ok! Stay safe!" he said. i waved bye to the team, they thanked me for the help and then i set off in the opposite direction.

"Hey wait up!" i heard a familiar voice say. It was Suna. He caught up to me and began walking next to me.

"How come you didn't got with the team?" i asked.

"I'm not hungry," he responded, "Am i ok to walk you home? It's pretty dark and late." He side eyes me as he waited for my response.

I nodded, "Sure, thank you."

"So are you helping out again tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure, maybe. It was quite fun today though so thank you for letting me come."

"Don't need to thank me it wasn't my idea and it's not really like i had a say in the matter. So i guess your not grounded anymore?"

"Yup. I got my phone back on Monday and i can go out again now," i smiled. ( Incase it wasn't clear it's Tuesday lol)

"What made you want to sneak off in the first place?"

"I didn't, Atsumu dragged me along."

"But was it fun> Would you do it again?"

"Yes it was fun but...i don't think i'd like to get grounded again. The last week was pretty boring without being able to go out or go on my phone."

"I wouldn't say Saturday was boring."

There was a two minute silence before i cleared my throat and said, "Yeah it wasn't, those movies we watched were pretty good." I had to play dumb and act as if the kissed hadn't meant anything to me even though it did. But i knew it hadn't meant anything to him and that was his way of getting one step closer to winning the bet.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, "I didn't mean the movies silly," he brought my wrist close to his mouth and began planting kisses on it. I was glad for the darkness because i was blushing like crazy.

"T-then what was you t-talking about?" i stammered.

"Do i need to remind you?" he began sucking and tugging at my wrist before he kissed up my arm, then my neck, my jaw and finally my mouth. At first the kiss was gentle but then both of us turned greedy and deepened the kiss. Our tounges flicked against eachother as we made out on the dark and empty street. Fuck, i wanted him so bad right now. His hands travelled along my body and my fingers were intertwined in his hair. I needed more. I wanted more. He was like a drug. I just couldn't get enough of him. I tilted my head back as he kissed my neck, gently biting on the skin. I knew he was leaving marks but i didn't care. He was so intoxicating. His hands slipped under my shirt and cupped my breasts, causing me to shiver. He began to massage them and i moaned out in pleasure.

"Lets go somewhere more isolated," he whispered onto my skin. I nodded. We found a alley and carried on our make out session with my legs wrapped around his waist, sandwiched against the wall. He slipped his hands into my trousers and under my pants. His thumb pressed onto my cl-t as he began playing with it.

"Fuck," i moaned, "S-suna."

Then he slipped a finger in and i thrust my hips forwards, wanting more. He let out a satisfied groan and slipped in another two before he began pumping them in and out of me. I let out pleasured whimpers and squeezed my eyes shut, digging my nails into his back. Shit, he really knew what he was doing. He began moving them faster and i was about to let out a really loud moan when he pulled his fingers out, stopping me from c-mming. He smirked at me as he licked them and then shoved them into my mouth. I swirled my tounge around his fingers, looking into his eyes. He bit his lip and took his fingers out of my mouth before once again violently shoving them into me. I threw my head back, squeezing my eyes shut and letting out a loud moan. I gripped onto his shoulders, wanting more. But then all of a sudden he pulled his fingers out and let me down onto the floor. I stood there, breathless and confused. He yawned and began walking.

"Come on y/n!" he called to me, "We better get you home."

I quickly sorted out my clothes and ran up to him.

"Why did you stop so quickly?" i asked kind of annoyed that he'd teased me and left me wanting more.

"You should be glad i did," he said, "If i'd kept going you would have lost the bet. And there's no fun in our bet being over this quickly."

I knew he was right so i didn't say anything. The rest of the journey home was silent and i couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. The idiot had teased me. He knew what he was doing and knew that it would leave lusting. Gosh i wanted him so bad right now.

I thanked Suna before entering my house. I greeted my mom and then went straight to my room. All i could think about was Suna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
96.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC