My life!

By Tazzyyyy123

all about me.. More

Chapter one!
Chapter two!
Chapter three!
Chapter Five!

Chapter four!

34 1 2
By Tazzyyyy123

My family away from home..

My friends are more like a family to me than my actual family. At school I have a group we don't have a name or anything we just call it 'the group' the group is made up of all of our friends, we have a group vote to decide wether or not someone can join.

The group members are Me, Shannon and Mark, We are the top 3 in the group, you could call us the 'leaders' of the group. The rest of the group members are Sophie, danny, laim and Robbie and they are more like a family to me than my actual family. They mean the world to me I absolutely adore them. I wouldn't change them for the world they are absolutely amazing I would do anything for them.

I honestly love them to bits by the way. Especially Shannon she is my best friend and my twin and I love her so much she's just so amazing we think things and before we even say what we're thinking we know. We can tell when there's something wrong I just absolutely love her. She knows me better than I know myself she just gets me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.7K 35
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
44.4K 1.9K 4
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
93K 2.4K 36
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...