Taming The Spoiled Heir (Comp...

By waanjaimjora

Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't... More

Prologue
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note - Not Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 8

3.2K 206 8
By waanjaimjora

Flashback

Mid of their 2nd year in College. Type and Tharn are not in a relationship yet

Type POV

"Tharn!! Please come with me na!! Please!! I need to see Jane!! I promised her that I will see her tonight!! I've been neglecting her because dad has been home this day!! I don't know if dad is doing it on purpose but I don't care anymore. I need to see her!! She has been complaining to me!!" I'm currently begging Mew to come with me because if I were with him, my dad will never suspect me of doing something other done study.

"You can see her!! but do you need me to come with you? You know I'm busy with a project right?? I need to pass this on to my professor tomorrow! I can't go anywhere else right now!!" Tharn irritably said to me. I quickly jump into his back and sit on it. He is currently lying on the bed upside down while doing something on his laptop. I started to massage his shoulder.

This what I normally do when I try to coach him to agree on something that I want to do. We're used to this. We lived together our whole life. We know everything about each other. There is no malice at all.

"Because you are my bestfriend and my guard!! You know dad will never let me out if I don't have you by my side right. Please Tharn!! Please go out with me. I promised we will not belong. I just need to couch her a little bit so that she will not be angry with me anymore." I tried begging him again with a matching massage session on his back and shoulder.

"I said I don't want to!! Please stop pestering me and go back to your room!! you have to study because you have a quiz tomorrow right" He firmly said. This is normal for Tharn these days. I don't know what happens but he's been acting weird when I started dating Jane. He was not like this before, he been nagging about being a playboy before

I'm always with a different woman every single day when I started college!!

He will always say.

"TYPE!! AREN'T YOU TIRED OF EXCHANGING WOMAN OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! YES! THEY ARE JUST WHAT YOU CALL THIS FLING BUT I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOU!! DID YOU KNOW ONE OF YOUR WOMEN APPROACH ME EARLIER AND CRY BECAUSE SHE SAW YOU WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!! GOD TYPE!! PLEASE STOP!!

I KNOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR FATHER IS DOING ON TO YOU AND IT'S HARD FOR YOU TO TRUST SOMEBODY BUT HOW WILL YOU BE ABLE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL TRULY LOVE YOU IF YOU KEEP ACTING THIS WAY!! GROWP UP TYPE!! I'M STARTING TO GET TIRED OF THIS BEHAVIOUR OF YOURS!! YOU ACTING LIKE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE CALL YOU!!

SPOILED HEIR!! PLEASE TYPE LISTEN TO ME!! IF YOU EVER VALUE OUR FRIENDSHIP PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!! JUST LOOK AROUND I'M SURE THERE IS SOMEONE WHO TRULY LOVES YOU DEARLY!! SOMEONE WHO WILL NEVER HURT YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!! WHO WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!! JUST LOOK AROUND TYPE!! JUST LOOK AND YOU WILL SEE!!"

I can still remember his every word that he said to me which stuck on my mind that time that is why I stopped acting like a child and treating woman like they are just a thing that I can throw away.

I tried to find someone whom he describes that who will love me unconditionally then I found Jane!!

She is a very beautiful woman, a kind and intelligent person like me. I met her when I join a competition outside school. She represented her school just like me. We met a few times, then she confesses to me that she likes me that is when I started to think that maybe she is the one that Tharn is referring too but the only bad thing is that she didn't come from a very wealthy family that is why I cannot introduce her to my dad. I'm sure he will only say no and keep her away from me. I admit I'm not sure if I love her but I have to try right??

This is why It feels weird that Tharn is acting this way. I followed his advice already, but he still angry about it. I really can't understand him now!! I was frustrated with how Tharn is acting this past few days that I and Jane are dating. I decided to stand up and walk out of his room. If he will not accompany me!! I will just go on my own!!

I was about to walk out of my room when he suddenly hugs me from behind.

"I'm sorry Type!! I'm such a jerk!!" He sadly said to me, He let go of me and turn me around to look at him. I didn't look at him cause I'm really angry at him right now.

This is what I do if I was angry with someone. I don't want them to know that I'm angry unless I want them too but he suddenly helps both of my faces and made me looked at him

"Type don't be angry na!! You know how much I hate it when you are angry at me right. I will be so sad if you do. so please forgive me na!! I will do anything just please don't be angry with me anymore." He looked so sad which made me kinda smile a little bit. Me being angry with him affects him so much. It's like he won't survive if I will be truly angry with him. Whenever we have arguments like this. He will surely give up and makeup to me first.

"You will do anything??" I asked him

"Yes! Anything!!" He smilingly said to me.

"Accompany me to go Jane na!! Please!! Please!!" I asked him again. In my mind, I'm crossing my fingers. Please Agree!! Please Agree!! He breathed deeply first before speaking to me.

"Okay!! Okay!! I will accompany you!!" He finally agrees which made me so happy that I jump on my feet because of excitement.

"YEY!!!" I excitedly exclaimed

===================================

We are currently on the way to the bar which Jane and I agreed to meet she didn't know that I will go because I already told her that my dad didn't allow me. I want to surprise her.

Me sitting in the shut gun sit and Tharn driving my car. I don't know how to drive, also Tharn wouldn't allow me to learn cause he said what's the use!! He is always here to drive me.

Is this the right way of learning to love somebody!! I'm trying my best to learn, but there is something in me that is still afraid and I don't what want but something seems to be missing.

I don't feel the spark!! I kissed and touch so many women before even Jane but I never felt the spark. but correction!! I never have s*x with them. I want my first to be with someone who I truly love and love unconditionally!!

I hope it's Jane because I'm investing in our relationship. I'm trying to love her. I just hope I succeed,

"Type, are you sure about Jane?" Suddenly Tharn asked me out of nowhere.

"About what Tharn?" I confusedly asked him.

"About being serious with her Type!! It's just that it's too sudden!! It's like yesterday, you are like a Casanova and now you are a one-woman man? and are you serious about Jane!! As in really serious? Do you love her? as in really love her??" He asked me.

"I don't love her yet!! but I kinda feel that I like her. You said I have to be serious right!! That's what I'm doing Tharn!! I'm trying my best to be good at this." I said to him which so true.

"But you didn't have to be with her if you didn't love her!!" He said to me.

"Tharn, please!! Don't argue with me again!! I want to try my best to love her so please just support me on this. I need your support and help with this. " I firmly said to him.

"But." He was about to speak again but I stopped him by holding his other hand.

"Please Tharn. for me?? Please," I said to me. It seems that he feels that he doesn't have any choice anymore which is why is just nodded his head and agree.

We finally arrive at the bar so I am excited to get down on the car and go inside but what I saw and hear breaks my heart.

To be continued

WAANJAI MJORA
========================================================================

A/N

I'm slightly back but not fully. I'm still on my training but It's been 3 days since I last updated so here we go. My updates will still be delayed but I'll try my best to update real soon.

Thank you for waiting.

Please comment down your thoughts

Love lots.

==============================

Waanjai MJORA

MJW_XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❀ Warning: βš οΈπŸ”ž Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
13.2K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
19.3K 1.3K 16
βœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...