"The one": Giyuu x Reader

By Giyuus_ho3

-They/Them pronouns are used- -modern time UA before COVID😩- Y/N is a teacher and It's their first day. Thou... More

1) Job
2) Close
3) Friendzoned
5) Wife...
6) Dinner
7) Love...
8) Difference
9) Departure
10) Paths
❁❁❁❀❁❁❁
XI) Tired
XII) Failure
XIII) The move
XIV) tipsy
XV) The one

4) Prom

3.6K 67 520
By Giyuus_ho3

Word count: 1031

'If you could see that I'm the one who understand you! Been here along, so why can't you see? You belong with me"
-'You belong with me' Taylor Swift

❁❁❁❀❁❁❁ ❁❁❁❀❁❁❁ ❁❁❁❀❁❁❁ ❁❁❁❀❁❁❁

Wednesday: 1:30 pm
Y/N's POV:

After 3 weeks of planning I finally got the prom set up. I hade the color themes being black and white.

The stands had included different cultures set up so the students can learn, wear, and taste different cultures!

I was wearing a silky black suit/dress with black heals/ dressing shoes.

I checked off all the decor on my checklist as I started bending down placing the last flower centerpiece.

"Wow L/N, this looks beautiful" a voice was heard behind me as I got back up turning around to see the well dress ravenette.

"Thank you! And you look amazing," I complimented as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Uh yeah, anyways did you invite anyone as your date?" He asked with a small blush.

"Nope, I know we're meant to but I don't even know many people." I explained as he nodded.

"Hi guys! Wow Y/N this looks amazing, how did you do it?" Kanae walked into the gym wearing a purple dress with a white flower on her bracelet. She was clinging on to Shinazugawa's arm as they walked over to me and Giyuu.

"Is he your date?" Sanemi asked surprised that Giyuu actually got someone to go to the dance.

"Nope, we're just 2 friends who are going to supervise a middle school dance together " Giyuu cleared up.

"So a date? You do know we're not doing this to have fun right? It's just to have more chaperones" Shinazugawa explained glaring at Giyuu.

"Hey, these are my wives Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru!" Tengan announced walking into the gymnasium.

The girls were wearing matching white dresses as Tengen wore a white suit.

"You guys look gorgeous! It's crazy to know Uzui scored total babes when he looks like... that" I complimented looking Uzui up and down.

"Hey! At least I'm not the one who can't drive!" He bantered. The girls laughed as they escourted Uzui to the chaperone table. Meanwhile we waited for Kyojuro,Gyomei, and Obanai.

❁❁❁❀❁❁❁
Hours later:

"How did you do all this?" Giyuus asked staring at the dance as we stood infront of the snack bar.

"I had a little help from Kanroji who basically did all the decor while I just planned it" I answered honestly.

"Hi guys! Ooh Y/N the snacks look amazing!" Mitsuri walked with Obanai but quickly left his grip to fan girl over the snack bar.

I got glared at by the long haired man but all I could do was laugh at Mitsuri stuffing her face.

"Are you mad that I stole your girlfriend?" I teased as the rest of the chaperones walked in.

After an hour students started flooding the doors and dancing. "Hey L/N-San! Have you seen Kanao?" A burgundy hair student asked.

The students name was Tanjiro and he was a first year in Middle School. The rumors have been saying that him and the quiet girl names Kanao have been talking recently.

"Hm I think she is over with your sister" I pointed smiling at the boy. He quickly ran as he turned to say thank you.

"Do you think they'll get together?" A voice chipped in behind as I met eyes with the ravenette once more.

"I think they will, I mean his caring spirit and her quiet personality could last a life time yet again their just kids" I answered.

"Reminds me of someone" Giyuu looked down at his fingers as I saw a nice shiny ring that was perfectly placed.

"Wait you're married?" I asked glaring at the shiny silver ring.

"Uh yeah, I thought that was clear? Who do you think those rides were and the calls?" He asked confused on how I didn't take the hints.

"I guess I just didn't pay attention," I cleared my throat as I searched the room to find an excuse to leave.

"um I think Kanroji is too drunk again" I said staring at the clumsy girl and her boyfriend who was trying to walk her out.

"I think I should help! Um see you Thursday!" I shouted as I ran to Mitsuri holding back my emotions.

"What happened?" She asked concerned seeing my tears eyes.

"Wait she's not drunk?" I asked Obanai who was holding her right arm.

"No she just hit her head with a student back there. Is everything okay? Did Tomioka do something?" He asked also concerned.

"Nope! Let's just go to the apartment" I suggested trying to take the attention away from myself.

Once we made it into the car Mitsuri sat next to me in the backseat. As her boyfriend started driving us home.

She sat in the middle as she quickly hugged me.

"What did he say? Please tell me! I know a sad face when I see one! It's like the time you finished a season of that one show with the titans!" She continued asking until I broke down.

My eyes couldn't take it anymore to the point where they were blurring and soon streamed down my face.

"What did that bastard do?!" Iguro chipped in staring at me through the rear view mirror upset that I was crying.

"He didn't do anything. I mess up!" I took the blame off of him since it was truly my fault.

"How? What happened?" Kanroji asked again.

"He's married..." I answered putting both hands on my lap letting my tears fall into my palms.

"I have some wine in the back of my trunk. How about we watch a movie and drink some? I also have snacks. Would that make you feel better? Or we can simply tell his wife that he's been flirting with you and ruin his marriage" Obanai asked trying to cheer me up.

"Wine sounds nice" I chuckled wiping my tears away.

——————————————————————
A/N: If you haven't watched attack on Titan I don't recommend it it will lead you into crying every night and wondering why Isayama is so evil 💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.2K 15
KIMETSU NO YAIBA FANFICTION Tomioka Giyuu angst (Deaf Giyuu AU) This story contains: Bullying, depression, self-harming and mentions of su/cide RENGI...
31.7K 649 11
Giyuu Tomioka, president of the Asakusa Academy. Shinobu Kocho Member of the student council in the Asakusa Academy falls in love with Giyuu Tomioka ...
36.4K 1.2K 24
Giyuu had always been a loner, someone who thought he didn't deserve anything that life had to offer. He ended up transferring schools after an accid...
47K 898 14
You're a senior transferring to a new overnight high school, where you meet the quiet yet kind Giyuu Tomioka, your new best friend. But you gain feel...