"The one": Giyuu x Reader

By Giyuus_ho3

-They/Them pronouns are used- -modern time UA before COVID😩- Y/N is a teacher and It's their first day. Thou... More

1) Job
2) Close
4) Prom
5) Wife...
6) Dinner
7) Love...
8) Difference
9) Departure
10) Paths
❁❁❁❀❁❁❁
XI) Tired
XII) Failure
XIII) The move
XIV) tipsy
XV) The one

3) Friendzoned

3.7K 65 521
By Giyuus_ho3

Kimestu teachers

Ten:
Y/N, why are their students
talking about your teaching?

:Me
Idk maybe I am good at my job😑

Ren:
Y/N that is very inappropriate!
Apologize right now!

Iguro:
That's a lie he's laughing
behind the screen😐

Ten:
Stfu you guys are jealous
that I have a good love life

:Me
Are we just gonna forget about Obanai?

Ren:
What about you and Tomioka?😉

:Me
What about me and Tomioka?

Ten:
Don't act like you guys
haven't been flirting👀

Iguro:
Y/N you're a bad lair😐

Snake:
Wait. Why did you change my name?
Change it back!

Ren:
BYE- I mean their not lying

:Me
Pfft you know it's
funny whenever Rengoku
doesn't yell at me😩🙏🏼

Ten:
HEY! Don't try
changing the subject

Ren:
Damn I forgot about
them and Tomioka...👀

Giyuu :
What about me and Y/N?🤔

Snake:
Why that emoji? You're
typing like my dead grandpa

Kanae:
Hi guys! I heard about
Y/N and Giyuu. Sadly they're
not dating :( but if we could
talk about the upcoming prom
that would be amazing! 😊

Snake:
Stfu we can talk about that
during school hours😒

Ten:
So👀

Ren:
Giyuu and Y/N😏

Ten:
Banging?👀

Giyuu:
Stop 😐

Shinazugawa:
Which one of you guys
Yelled at Kanae?

Ten:
Stfu things are getting good👀

Ren:
I think we should talk
about the prom!😁

Snake:
I have a date with Kanroji
so bye😐

Ten:
I hear my wife's calling me😁

:Me
I have to walk my cat😀

Giyuu;
Since when did you have a cat?

Kanae:
It's proven that cats need
a walk every now and then!
It's okay I have Rengoku
and Giyuu to help me😊

:Me
Thank you! Cant wait to hear
about the prom

————————————————————————
Word count:

"You're not mine, but sometimes I pretend that you wish you were. I created this idea that you secretly want me, and I often forget it's just something I've made up. You do not want me, and you are not mine"
-M.K

❁❁❁❀❁❁❁❁❁❁❀❁❁❁❁❁❁❀❁❁❁ ❁❁❁❀❁❁❁

I was currently watching a movie with Kanroji's head on my lap as we sat on the white sofa, when I got a work text. I answered as she teased me the whole time.

Everything was going fine until Giyuu sent a serious emoji. "Uh maybe he doesn't like being called out!" Mitsuri suggested knowing I was upset.

"It's okay, we're not dating or anything serious, just friends!" I stated realizing my place.

"Mhm as if! Friends don't go on dates or change a persons personality! He has fallen for you and you like him too!" She cheered as she convinced me.

"As much as I do kinda like him, he doesn't think of me that way. Look he avoided the conversation the whole time!" I saddened at the fact.

"Okay and? Remember when I first started talking to Iguro? I didn't think he liked me since he always hid from me but he was just nervous!" She continued convincing me until I dropped it.

"Whatever let's just watch the movie," I said as I grabbed the remote from the coffee colored table in-front of me turning the volume up.

"What if you and I were mean to part ways, only so that we could find each other again" the lovers said to each other as they finally got together.

I took those words into consideration until a snore interrupted. I picked up the girl bridal style and laid her to bed.

Her room was a pink and white pastel theme with hints of light brown. She's the princess with her Prince Charming as I stay on the side lines jealous that she gets her happy ending.

A light knock was heard from the front door as I went to check it out.

I opened the white door seeing the serious ravenette. He was wearing a burgundy T-shirt with denim pants and a denim jacket. Similar to his shirt he was wearing red vans.

"Uh hi, do you wanna come in?" I greeted starting Giyuu who was lost in his thoughts.

"Kanae sent me to talk about the prom" he answered as he sat down on the couch laying down a sheet of paper on the coffee table.

"So where's your cat?" He asked in a joking manner.

"Shut up, I just didn't want to talk about some stupid middle school prom" I rolled my eyes staring at the confusing paper.

"Okay so the theme is all around the world. She basically wanted all students to be included, since you teach geography and other random shit. She was hoping if you could plan most of it out" he explained growing tired.

"Uh sure I guess but why the paper?" I asked.

"It's just a layout and the placement of things I guess" he articulated.

I hummed as the silence became overwhelming. "Um random question but would you date anyone in the work place?" Giyuu asked out of no where.

My heart skipped a beat knowing he may take interest in me, but I have to keep my answer simple.

"Hmm really depends, if we could keep the relationship out of work then sure!" I simply answered.

He hummed in response as a honk was heard outside.

"Sorry my rides here, see you tomorrow!" He walked off to the door and took himself out as I sighed relaxing on the sofa.

"He totally likes you!" A voice pitched from the hallway as I giggled.

———————————————————————
A/N: these last few chapters have been boring but the angst is coming😩🙏🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 796 14
You're a senior transferring to a new overnight high school, where you meet the quiet yet kind Giyuu Tomioka, your new best friend. But you gain feel...
3.7K 60 15
Shinobu Kocho wants to become a scientist in an extremely big company, going into a prestigious school of medicines as an intern giving her a good ch...
28.7K 648 33
Y/N, a lower level demon slayer is caught in a battle with a lower moon. My team struggled to keep pace and we lost the upper hand quickly. Just as a...
27K 551 14
KIMETSU NO YAIBA FANFICTION Tomioka Giyuu angst (Deaf Giyuu AU) This story contains: Bullying, depression, self-harming and mentions of su/cide RENGI...