MY depressing thoughts or say...

By midnightm032

This is just depressing stuff. Don't read if you don't like. Warning ⚠️ may be triggering to some people! More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Author has something to say
9
10

11: short story

6 1 0
By midnightm032

      The 16 year old girl looked down at her bleeding wrists. She thought to herself on how she got to her breaking point. I mean she had friends who supported her and everything. Her parents criticized her on everything she did and called her names. Her younger brother makes fun of her for cutting, and her twin sister takes her anger out in her. Her dad even started calling her names.

        But despite all that she loved them all, even though they hurt her emotionally and physically. She still loved them all. So why did she do it? Why decide to end it all? That's simple it was all getting to much. All the name calling, getting hurt, and being criticized. Had finally took its total. Not to mention low self-esteem because of all the criticism. That's why she took the blade to her wrists and decided, " I'm done living, I'm tired" 

         To other people she had a perfect life. That was just lies. Hidden. No one would have noticed. No one cares enough to look deeper into the issue. Sure she had her friends but she didn't want to burden them anymore. She already told them all her problems. Who would want to know all my problems in the first place. She thought as she was laying on the bathroom floor.

         All her family was downstairs. No one noticed when she went upstairs. Tears started to go down the girl's cheeks. She looked over at her suicide note. It was simple all it said was, " im sorry. I couldn't take it anymore. Goodbye, love you all." Suddenly the girls vision starts to fade. This is it, she thought. I will finally stop feeling this pain. Then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
33.6K 778 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
210K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
27.2K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...