𝚏(𝚑) = π™ΊπšŠπšπšœπšžπš”πš’ + 𝙸�...

By LokiofMischief_

Katsuki Bakugou x OC ~~~~~ Function: an expression, rule, or law that defines a relationship between one vari... More

-1
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
5 x 10
(2 x 25) + 1
(2 x 25) + 2

20

1.7K 47 0
By LokiofMischief_

"Oh, so you all have had experience working with pro heroes?"asked Melissa enthusiastically

"Just training and going on patrol." said Uraraka, trying to be humble

"I got caught up in an incident, but all I did was evacuate people."

"That's still amazing!"

"For some reason, I ended up being in a TV commercial..."

"You can't do that normally. That's wonderful. How about you, Iris?"

Again with 'wonderful'. Is everyone linked or something?

"Oh, I actually took down an illegal weapon selling group in a shady ass building, but other than thta, it was just constant lectures from Best Jeanist. By we had some fun after though~"

"Wow, you are so lucky!"

"Tomorrow, we're planning on going to the pavilion where the Academy's exhibit is."

"I'm really looking forward to it!"

"Wait, Melissa, you said your last name is Shield, right?"

"That's right"

"Are you related to the scientist David Shield?!"

"Yup, he's my dad!"

"No fucking way! That's so cool! Your dad is a genius!" Melissa chuckled sheepishly.

"Oh Iris, your a fan of Mr Shield too?!" excited Deku busted in.

"Uh, you're kidding, right? He's like the hype in the tech world, why wouldn't I know?"

Two familiar sounding waiters handed Deku a drink.

"Thanks for waiting!"

"That voice...Kaminari! And Mineta!"

"What are you two doing?"

"They needed some temporary staff for the expo, so we applied." replied Kaminari

"We can go see the expo on our breaks, and we get paid. And maybe we can have wonderful meetings with the cute girls who are attending!" Mineta  and Kaminari take notice of Melissa and immediately fangirl like children, edging Midoriya into introducing them.

"Do they also go to UA?"

"That's right. We're going to be heroes." The boys threw poses in attempt to make themselves look cool.

"You guys look stupid, it's not helping~" mocked Iris.

"Oh come on, Iris!"

"What are you standing around talking for!? If you're going to take the money, then work harder!" Iiad runs into Kmainari and Mineta, knocking them over.

"Iida, you're here too?"

"I come from a family of heroes, so we received an invitation from I-Expo. But my family was busy, so I was the onky one who came."

Melissa loved seeing the enthusiasm from the students "Would you like me to show you around?"

"Would you!?"

"Sure!"

"Yay!"

A loud booming crash caught everyone's attention. Following the sound, everyone headed to the arena it was feom.

"Clear time, 33 seconds. Eighth place!" Kirishima's face was on the big screen when the announcer spoke.

"Kirishima?!"

"Is he also a classmate from UA?"

"Yes, he is."

The speakers announced the next challenger. Iris felt a very familiar, strong and angry aura.

Oh~? Is he here too?

"Kacchan!?"

He still calls him by that name? Okay then

Bakugou enters the ring. He knew Iris was there, he could feel her at the back of his head somehow.

How about putting on a little show?

"Now, Villain Attack. Ready? Go!" On the announcer's mark, Bakugou propelled himself towards every obstacles, smashing them to pieces and wasting no time at all. He finished in just 15 seconds, moving up to 1st place. He gave a 'humph' knowing that he impressed everyone going into top place. As he should.

Well done, Boom Boom Boy~

"Oh? Isn't that Midoriya over there?" Kirishima points out the green haired boy from the crowd. Although Bakugou sensed Iris, he didn't sense Deku. This just ruined his entire mood.

"...oh shit." cursed Iris under her breath. It was loud enough for Melissa to hear.

Bakugou launched himself onto the railings and violently shook them, throwing a tantrum.

"What the fuck are you doing here Deku?!"

"Stop it Kacchan, people are watching-"

"So what!?" Deku hid behind Iida, scared of Bakugou.

"Stop this Bakugou! Many people are watching!"

"I have no business with you! Don't act like class rep here, too!"

Yaoyorozu stepped over to the railings to talk to Kirishima. "Kirishima, were you and Bakugou invited to the expo too?"

"Nah, Bakugou was invited because he won the UA sport festival. I just tagged along! Anyone of you wanna try this thing? Iris, I know you would be good at this kind of stuff!"

"No thanks Kiri, I'm wearing designer, wouldn't want to ruin it~"

"It's no use! Since I am better than all of you!" exclaimed Bakugou. Deku agreed, not wanting to add fuel to the fire of Bakugou's anger.

"You won't know until you try!" said Uraraka. Deku only realized what she said after he agreed with her.

"Then hurry up and get your stupid results, damn nerd!"

"Okay!" answered Deku shakily.

Deku tried out the challenge and came one second close to Bakugou's score, which made him even more pissed, wanting to go again and "blow his score away". Suddenly, a person broke Bakugou's score, advancing to first place with 14 seconds. It was Todoroki. That mad Bakugou absolutely loose it. He charged towards his classmate with pure rage. Todoroki looked like he couldn't give two shits about his anger.

The situation got worse and Iida sent Deku, Kirishima and himself to bring Bakugou out of the ring in order to not embarrass UA's name.

Although she didn't hear a word they were saying, the struggle was being projected on screen. Iris burst out laughing and she had to support herself on the metal railings. "This is fucking hilarious! I need to take a video!" Which she did, she has absolutely no fear of Bakugou.

Blackmail~

Melissa started giggling as well, but the rest of the girls were just embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just thinking of how much fun you guys have at UA! At least it's never boring though!"

"That's true..."

After a perilous session of trying to calm Bakugou down, the group was reunited, which finally gave Iris the chance to talk to Bakugou.

"Hi Kacchan~"

"What the hell? Don't use that name!"

"But Deku called you that, how about me?~"

"Tch, just don't!"

"Okay~, did you have fun?"

"Yeah, sure whatever. You got invited ?"

"Yup, I just finished a full day modelling session and I'll be attending the reception party later~. How about you?"

"I don't know yet. I have a ticket."

"You should come, a little birdie told me that there is an all-you-can-eat buffet~"

"Even if I wanted to, I don't have any formal clothing."

The pair continued to talk, as if they were alone and not surrounded by all their friends who were listening in on their conversation. Melissa whispered over to Deku "The angry boy sounds a lot more relaxed when he's talking to her, why?"

"I have no idea. It's weird."

The sun was almost about to set. Kirishima and Bakugou went back to their hotel room and the group got back with the waiters. Melissa kindly offered them a pair of tickets to the reception for their hard work, in which they started to sob at the gesture.

"In order to not embarrass the name of UA, change into your formal clothes and let us attend the party as a group! We'll meet at 6:30pm in Lobby 7 at the central tower! Make sure you are on time! I will contact Todoroki and Bakugou."stated the class rep.

"Yeah!"

"Sorry, Iida, but I have to attend earlier. I actually have to change and go right now! I have to promote a new line of clothing. See you guys later!" Iris and Iida ran off in separate directions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 40K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
283K 12.8K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
976K 32.4K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...