tom x tord stuff

By MattsWorldT0rd101

just give me ideas More

i shall do request!
okay-
blue leader x bodyguard tord
should i make more???
abusive tord x tom
idk
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREAM!!
AHHH

i fucking hate valentines day..

52 2 0
By MattsWorldT0rd101

so the reason i hate valentines day is because my brother made me look like i was cheating on my girlfriends and now they are both mad at me and they hate me and it's those two that are together..my family hates me too..but hey! i should be used to it...but hope you guys are doing better than me..you all matter and deserve the best so if your in a healthy relationship i'm proud of you! you are doing amazing!..but love you all! stay strong no matter what you can always talk to me...

this is a story i will continue..but if it's not your type of story you don't have to read it...but thank you all for reading my book. and i hope you guys stay amazing!

never give up! things are bad right now but...

stay strong for me...

love you all!

bye!

141 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
777K 28.8K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...