Rule ; MR

By riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
00
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

14

5.3K 134 238
By riddlesupremacy

|| I hate you ||
GAIA ;

Today was another one of those rainy days, the ones where you want to do nothing but lay in bed forever. The ones where it's as if the rain was made to cleanse.

Or so I thought.

"Miss Revine." Said the professor Trelawney, "Are we disturbing you?" She asked grabbing the entire classes attention.

No, I nodded.

But she really was, all she did was go on and on about how these tiny cups could tell the future. I would gladly continue spacing out then to hear her ramble on and on, but luckily I bit my tongue. Not saying what I was so tempted to shout out.

She continued, continued until I wanted to do nothing more but rip my own ears off.

I continued spacing out here and there until,

A paper frog jumped on my desk, I glanced around seeing who could send me a note, to only find no other than Malik Rosier smiling at me.

I opened up the note to read,

-

Study for the newest project, in potions since you did not attend class that day. I wouldn't mind helping you sort it out.

-Malik Rosier

-

I crumbled the note up before sharing him a smile, and a nod. His eyes lit up in excitement as he tried to hide it — but he was never good with hiding his emotions.

"Ah Mr Nott, I'm glad you decided to join us." Trelawney said before the boy walked into the class with a stone cold face.

His eyes searched around the room, to land on me. He began making his way towards me,

I smiled, glad to know he was here. To only have him walk right past me, sitting next to Adrian Pucey, right behind me.

Nothing but embarrassment.

I cleared my throat, playing with the ends of the note Malik had just sent me. Glancing at him here and there, as he did the same.

A hand crept up my neck, pushing my hair aside. His warm breath washed up against my skin — whispering,

"Studying with a boy are we Revine?"

I looked around the class to find professor Trelawney cleaning her glasses. Meaning she was in no position to see us. 

I quickly grabbed his wrist throwing him back, earning a chuckle from Adrian.

Theodore threw his hands up in surrender.

*************************

Malik and I roamed through the halls as I had to reassure him multiple times that I had no idea what so ever why Theodore Nott touched me like that.

And truly I didn't.

"Well Gaia, it looks more ra-" Malik continued to push the subject, "Enough Malik, I've already told you millions of times. I have no idea why he did that. Now change the subject." I spat.

It all sort of slipped out, I mean the boy was practically harassing with questions, I didn't have the answers too.

He went quiet.

We walked into the library, to find Mattheo sitting there with that blonde girl Morgan on his lap.

I felt my stomach began to turn. Malik noticed it too, before he pulled me away to a table.

"You know Gaia, he really isn't all that — honestly what do you see him?" He said through gritted teeth, squeezing his fist shut.

I turned slowly to look at Malik, with a are you stupid facial expression.

I put my hand on his clinched fist reassuring him,

"It's fine. Since your so smart, what did I miss? It had to be easy, if your the one to help me." I teased sarcastically.

He laughed,

"You didn't miss anything, I just wanted to hang out with you." He smiled at me.

Before I could answer,

"Oh don't tell me your seeing this Ravenclaw." Penelope and her followers eyes Malik up and down.

"Oh what do we owe the pleasure." I answered for Malik, seeing that he didn't like talking about how he got sorted into Ravenclaw.

"Speak when spoken to, whore." Penelope snapped.

"Oh your the one to talk?" I asked now standing up, "You see Penelope, I don't have to throw myself to get what I want — but you." I clicked my tongue,

"You, you would have to tell me all about it." I looked down at the small girl.

Her breathing became heavy, before one of her followers grabbed her arm and pulled her away. I would say they did her a favor.

I turned around to see Mattheo and Morgan gone.

But,

"Bullying Miss Penelope Fern, are we now Revine?" Theodore asked leaning off of one of the bookshelves.

"Hey Gaia, I'm gonna catch up with you later." Malik grabbed his stuff before giving Theodore an angry smug.

I grabbed my books also, not wanting to be bothered by Theodore.

I've heard he's already had almost half the Slytherin girls in his bed. Could you blame me? Others are saying i'm some sort of bet to him.

"Go away, Nott." I pushed him before walking past.

He clenched his jaw before following me all the way to the dorms. When I stopped, he stopped, when I quickened, he did too.

I was heading to Mattheo's Dorm, thinking of an excuse the whole way there.

I knocked on his dorm but no answer.

I knocked again yet no answer.

"I think he wishes not to be bothered." Theodore pointed out before standing in front of the door.

"You think wrong." I pushed him aside.

He grabbed my wrist before I attempted to reach for the door handle, he clinched his jaw looking down at me seriously.

"Don't." He squeezed my wrist tighter.

Before the door of his dorm swung open to reveal clothes scattered on the floor, and Mattheo laying shirtless on his bed. As for the girl I figured he just finished getting off with was standing right in front of me.

Morgan Penn.

Mattheo's expression grew even colder when he saw my eye scattering around his room. He closed his book shut before grabbing a shirt.

"Well look what we have here." Morgan teased.

I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of hurting me, nor would he care. I saw how his eyes lit up with amusement almost as if this was planed. So I straightened my posture, and tried to not slap the annoying girl in front of me.

"You sick asshole." I glanced at Mattheo before walking off.

Theodore didn't follow me this time.

-

MATTHEO ;

She panted heavily on my bed as her legs shook every other few seconds. She reached for my button up, and walked into the restroom.

"Just like the old times."She said jumping right back onto my bed looking up for a kiss.

But I simply turned away.

I wrote in my journal, while Morgan picked up her scatters clothes. Well some of them, she left her bottoms behind for me I presume.

Until she swung the door open, and I saw her.

Her expression completely changed, her beautiful eyes searched every inch of my room, piecing together everything that was happening.

She cursed at me before she left.

I saw her trying to handle it, trying to hide her emotions. But she couldn't hid them — not from me.

I walked after her, not knowing why.

To only be stopped by a boy she had come with, He grabbed my arm, demanding that I stay away from her, but I didn't care. So I threw a punch to his nose.

I shook my hand as I put on the shirt walking after her still.

"Revine." I shouted out for her.

Though that didn't work she quickened her walk, not baring me a glance. Until she did stop, though she didn't dare turn around.

"No need," He voice answered, "You told me you didn't do girlfriends." She continued now facing me.

"Don't expect an apology." I lied.

"Oh I won't. I'll just fuck my sorrow out on someone." She spat.

Before I could grab her neck, she apparated. I punch the hall wall in frustration. I brought my hand up for me to see it covered in blood.

I winced a bit,

Realizing it wasn't mines,

***********************

GAIA ;

I tried my best not to let voice crack as I faced him, but he was seeing right through me. So I disappeared before he could even demand that I listen to him.

I knew this was damned to happen.

So why did it hurt so much?

I sat on my dorm bed, taking off my thigh high, tight, blood sucking socks, trying to do everything not to cry about him.

I was not going to cry over some silly boy.

And so I didn't.

I searched through Pansy's drawers looking for Fire Whiskey I knew she had. Bingo, it was hiding under one of her sketch books.

I grabbed the bottle before chugging it with out thinking.

I drank, and drank, and drank.

I turned on some muggle band music letting my hair bounce everywhere. Dancing in nothing but a T-shirt and my bottoms.

Everytime a thought of him would pop into my head I would drink twice as much until it was gone. Until he was gone.

Noise complaints were heard, but I didn't care.

I turned the music up louder.

-

A/N: This book has 16k reads- I can't even. Um yea I think we should let Gaia get her revenge on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 103 28
He swore to himself that he'd never love anyone, he swore that to secure his sanity he'd never fall for anyone. It changes when he meets a mischievo...
19.9K 206 32
your a Slytherin, you accept Draco's offer and become best of friends with him, your relationship with Harry is mostly negative (your his twin) and m...
553K 16.6K 59
BOOK ONE He was a monster. A marvellous monster.
12.6K 135 14
Imagines about our fav Tom riddle 🤭