His Love -(Fred Weasley X rea...

By lanajeliq3

Fred is her best friend for 6 years... This story is cringe bc I wrote it last year.... Sooooooo.... I'll wri... More

His Love (Fred Weasley X reader)
Part 1.
Part 2.

Part 3.

4 0 0
By lanajeliq3

When I opened the door of the room, the room was empty, so I gently took off my T-shirt and tracksuit, putting on my T-shirt the door opened, Fred, Fred entered the room, not noticing that I was in my underwear and T-shirt he went to bed and just then he saw me dressing and spoke "nice underwear" with smirk on his face, I felt my cheeks hot and red, from once his hands were around my waist I redirected my gaze from the floor to Fred's eyes, I cringed we got on my toes and we kissed, in that I didn't think about anyone being able to enter the room, the kiss became make out, he stuck his tongue in my mouth, and I moan softly....

Athor:
HI so next chapter is going to be spicy so if you dont like spicy things just skip
Ly <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 71.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
580K 48.4K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
278K 32K 81
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...