~A Valentine's Date~ IwaOi

By Kiba_Loves_Anime

Oikawa and Iwaizumi are in their 20's and were going on a Valentines Day Date, and little did Oikawa know w... More

~A Cozy Morning~
~What to wear!?~
~Here he comes~
~Gifts and Glory~
~The Humble Cafe~
~The park where it all began~
~The Surprise~
~Mistakes and Grammer~
~The Wedding (Bonus!)~
~Thats an End~

!WARNING! ~Feel free to skip~

21 0 0
By Kiba_Loves_Anime

Hello there! This is an introduction! Just a few warnings about the book and more.

~This is my first story im writing and putting online, and i dont have alot of confidence, so i really hope this turns out well~

~The book contains:Oikawa x Iwaizumi and a tiny bit of Makki x Mattsun~

~This type of book is a Fluff, and has no angst at all~

~This is a non-toxic IwaOi story, so theres no such words as crappykawa,mean iwa-chan ect~

~If you have seen this thank you for your time, and enjoy reading the book~

-Umbreon/Da Shiny Umbreon UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...