A place to stay <3

By xxxjustawriterxxx

{completed} One night, Marinette unexpectedly gets a visit from her partner, Chat Noir. But he isn't there ju... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Epilogue~
~Epilogue 2~

~Chapter 10~

14.3K 305 777
By xxxjustawriterxxx

After having breakfast, they went upstairs and watched a movie. This time, they watched High School Musical, and they even sang the songs along with the main characters.

Marinette loved hearing Chat's voice and found him adorable.

After that, they both had to finish some homework, considering they did almost nothing all weekend and they had to go to school the day after.

Chat explained physics to her and rewarded her with a kiss every time she got a question right.

After that, the hero yawned and Marinette sent him to her bed to rest. He had a fever the day before, and she couldn't help but be worried.

He obeyed, detransformed, and went under the covers.

This allowed Marinette to finish the dress she was making for Manon. It was very much needed, considering that her birthday was in three weeks.

Her mind then drifted to the thought of Adrien's birthday being in two weeks, and Chat's birthday not being long after.

She would have to come up with an idea for both of them, fast.

Time passed quickly and after a fun family dinner, it was time for Cat Noir to see Ladybug.

Marinette kissed him goodbye, before following him towards the Eiffel Tower.

When Cat Noir saw her, he greeted her with a hopeful smile.

She returned the gesture and nodded.

His eyes lit up and he tackled her into a hug. He didn't realize that he was straddling her hips and simply held her close.

Ladybug let out an uncomfortable chuckle but hugged him back nonetheless.

When the cat realized what he was doing he immediately got off her. "I'm so sorry, LB! I didn't mean to do that. I would never do that to Marinette."

This made Ladybug's heart flutter and her lips tugged up in a smile. "Don't worry about it. I never thought of it that way." She assured him.

He scratched the back of his neck. "I was just happy that I could tell someone, that's all."

"So..." Ladybug sat down at the edge of the Eiffel Tower. "How do you want to tell me?"

Chat took a seat next to her and shrugged. "I guess the easiest way will be if I tell you who I am, firstly."

His partner nodded in agreement. "Sure, and before you do, Kitty." She laid her hand on his and stared into his emerald green eyes.

She never knew that those eyes were his actual eye color until she saw him as MisterBug. She loved his eyes, she was addicted to them in fact.

"I will accept you no matter what." She whispered, reassuring her partner in crime.

He simply smiled and nodded before calling off his transformation.

Adrien appeared in front of her and she stumbled back, almost falling off the Eiffel Tower.

Adrien, however, gripped her shoulder and steadied her. "No need to be frightened, LB, it's still me." He said to her with a grin.

Ladybug shook her head with a chuckle. "I'm not frightened, just... startled and surprised. I would never have guessed that you were Chat Noir." She admitted.

He looked over Paris, hearing these words, and sighed. "Cat Noir is the real me, Ladybug. I was a famous model and I had to be perfect every single day. I had to be, for my father. Cat Noir allowed me to be carefree, cocky, flirtatious and so much more."

He looked back into her eyes. "I could be myself around my friends, of course, they're great, but I had to keep up my guard every single second. If I didn't, my father would have locked me up in the house, or wouldn't have looked at me ever again."

She pulled him in a hug. "I understand, Chaton, and I accept the real you. You don't have to be someone else around me."

She pulled away and smiled. He smirked back. "Thank you, Ladybug. I really appreciate it."

"So, why did you run away?" She asked, terrified by what the answer would be. He must have had a good reason, considering him crying and having to tell her. And besides, Adrien wouldn't run away if he didn't have a good reason. He was too loyal to his father for that.

He let out a deep breath. "This is what I needed to tell you. It's really important and I have huge news. But I knew if I would tell you as Chat without you knowing who I was, you would probably keep questioning how I found out."

Ladybug smiled sheepishly. "I guess I would. I would have been too curious not to ask."

He chuckled. "I know. I know you better than half of Paris."

She rolled her eyes. "Cocky, much?"

"Just the truth, LB."

Their expressions turned serious again and he nodded, knowing he would have to tell her.

But he couldn't tell her just yet. He didn't need her pity just yet.

"Are you sure you aren't mad at me because the whole of Paris was looking for me and I just hid?" The blonde asked, biting his lip.

Ladybug thought for a moment, before answering. "Not really. I'm guessing that you have a good reason for why you ran away."

He smiled, gratefully, before frowning. "I feel sorry for Marinette, though. She was so worried about Adrien, who is of course me, and she even had a crush on me! I felt so bad for not being able to tell her who I am."

"I'm sure she'll understand." Ladybug said genuinely.

"Yeah, but still... I hated seeing her so worried. She was even more worried because I, as Chat, also wasn't feeling too well. I just wanted to tell her, but I couldn't."

Ladybug laid her hand on his. "I promise you. One day, you will be able to tell her everything. Just be patient."

"I will. She's worth it." He said after nodding.

"Tell me about her." She asked, wanting to distract him from all the hard things he was talking about.

"She's amazing", he said dreamily, "she has the most beautiful dark hair, gorgeous bluebell eyes, a cute smile, such soft lips."

This made Ladybug blush. Luckily Adrien didn't notice because he was rambling over how amazing Marinette was.

"She's always there for me. She doesn't judge me. She takes care of me. She accepts me. She loves me." A smile formed on his face.

"And I love her so-"

He was cut off by Ladybug's lips pressed on his.

Surprised by the sudden action, he froze. Then realization hit him.

He pushed her away from him. "Why did you do that?! I just told you I loved her and you just couldn't accept it could you." He yelled.

"You just couldn't accept it, that I, Adrien Agreste, the famous, rich model, doesn't like you anymore! You didn't even glance at me for years. You never accepted me. And now you are interested? Now that you know who I am? You are just a gold digger." He said angrily.

Ladybug was hurt by the words but understood why he took her actions this way. He didn't know that she was truly the one and only clumsy Marinette, who had just been so touched by his sweet words, she couldn't stop herself anymore.

"Chat, wait!" She called after him after he had transformed and leaped away.

Tears came streaming down her face when she realized he was going home. She couldn't do this anymore.

She had to tell him, but she was so scared. Scared that he would hate her. Scared that he wouldn't accept and love all of her.

She quickly followed Chat, when she saw him not heading towards an abandoned rooftop.

She watched him cry from a distance and quickly transformed and walked over the street and also quickly wiped away her tears.

It was summer and only 8 o'clock, so it was still light.

So Chat couldn't get mad at her for being dangerous. People were still enjoying the last moments of sunshine and the beautiful city.

When Chat saw her, he immediately swept her from the street.

When they landed on a rooftop out of sight of the civilians, she hugged him. His eyes were red and tears covered whole his cheeks.

"Chat, what's wrong?" She whispered.

"She-she didn't accept the real me. She just loves my money and looks. I- I hate her! I hate everyone except you and my other friends."

This made Marinette stiffen. He hated her. She would never be able to tell him she was Ladybug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 75 22
After Marinette loses someone close to her, she decides to go after Chat Noir's Miraculous and combine it with her own. Together, the Miraculous gran...
1.4K 61 22
It's been a few years since Marinette told Alya her secret, ever since , hawkmoth has been getting closer and closer to finding out ladybugs identity...
919K 16K 31
Marinette had gotten over her feelings for Adrien since she realized that it would never lead to anything. She was just too shy, and getting over her...
20 questions By -

Fanfiction

88.2K 1.9K 11
{completed} "20 questions..." Chat breathed, staring into his Lady's gorgeous eyes. She, however, looked away. She couldn't look at those hopeful gre...