you and only you (narusasu, s...

By malarukiiii

Naruto moves to a new school, befriending Shikamaru and then Kiba, and being the happy outgoing person he is... More

The New Blond - 1
Uchiha Sasuke - 2
His Gaurdian -3
The Project - 4
Closer Now - 5
A Strong Bond - 6
I Trust You - 7
The Kid - 8
Thank You - 9
Don't Worry - 11
Kiba, Help! - 12
Danger - 13
Moving on - 14
You And Only You - 15
Extra *wink* - 16

The Date - 10

1.7K 47 22
By malarukiiii

Wednesday 23rd of September

Sasuke woke up feeling a hand stroking his hair, he opened his eyes and saw the blond smiling at him "morning princess" Naruto said, Sasuke closed his eyes enjoying the soft touch, "dobe what time is it?" the half-asleep raven asked, "6:30 A.M. we need to wake up or we'll be late" Naruto said.

 "Usuratonkachi, it's a break day today, did you forget?"

"A WHAT?" Naruto was confused and angry, no one told him it's a break day, he LOVES break days, they're the best!

"dobe I just woke up, and I need my ears, don't scream," the raven said 

"sorry teme, but I didn't know today was a break day," Naruto said, he was disappointed that he woke up early, then he felt Sasuke's arms pull him close and hug him

"stay in bed with me," Sasuke said, cuddling with the blond, said blond just sighed and tried to go back to sleep, fortunately being in the raven's arm helped, and he drifted off to deep sleep.

waking up later at 10:30 A.M. still in Sasuke's arms, but this time Sasuke was awake, he said "morning Naru-chan", Naruto blushed.

even though Naruto got used to physical contact with the raven he still felt butterflies every time he was close to him. Sasuke was never big on physical contact, but he just wanted to be as close as possible to the blond.

they got out of bed and Sasuke went to shower while Naruto made breakfast, Sasuke got out of the bathroom and saw Naruto in the yellow apron, 'he's so cute when he's cooking', he sneaked up behind him and hugged him, Naruto tensed up for a second but relaxed when he realized it's Sasuke, then said "you scared me dattebayo!", Sasuke laughed at the idiot blond.

"Stop laughing teme" Naruto pouted, Sasuke couldn't take it anymore the blond was too cute for him to handle it. after Naruto turned off the stove and turned around, Sasuke was still very close to him, the raven cupped the blond's cheeks, leaned in, and captured the blond's lips in a gentle yet possessive kiss, Naruto stood on his tip-toes so he could be about Sasuke's hight and Sasuke took advantage of that and lifted Naruto, the blond's cheeks flushed and he wrapped his legs around the raven's waist for support.

the Uchiha nibbled on the Uzumaki's bottom lip, Naruto parted his lips allowing Sasuke's tongue to enter, the blond gripped the raven hair and pulled it closer, deepening the kiss.

they separated a few seconds later, trying to catch their breath, Sasuke put Naruto down and the blond stood there, blushing a dark red. after catching his breath Naruto said "teme warn me next time before you do that", "so there will be a next time?" the raven asked, Naruto just blushed even more.

they prepared the table and sat down to eat, they started talking about random things and just enjoyed the food, after they were done they washed the dishes, they were done at about... 11:30 A.M.

Naruto sat down on his desk to do the homework that he didn't do yesterday while Sasuke put on his glasses and continued working in that pile of paperwork.

time skip

it was now 14:30, they finished their work and Naruto was exercising while Sasuke was reading a book, after Naruto was done exercising he showered and went to his room to change, he got ready and told Sasuke to start getting ready as well. after they were both ready Naruto dragged Sasuke to his motorcycle and said, "I know you wanted to drive but you can't do that blindfolded, right Suke-chan?"

"dobe what do you mean I'm not blindfo-" he was cut off by Naruto blindfolding him, the blond chuckled "now you are dattebayo", Sasuke tensed up, he doesn't like not knowing what's happening around him, but then he felt Naruto's hands guide him to the motorcycle, he eased up a little bit.

by now Sasuke knew what to do, he hugged Naruto's waist and the blond started driving.
For some reason this ride felt different, whether it was not being able to see or the fact that the blond is the only thing preventing him from falling, something made the raven feel dependant on the blond, he thought he'd hate it but he actually kinda liked it.

after about 15 minutes they stopped, Naruto got off and was helping Sasuke, "dobe can I take my blindfold off now?", "no teme, just a few more minutes", "tch".

a few minutes later the blond removed the blindfold and the raven was shocked, this place was beautiful! it had trees, and a river, lots of different flowers and plants, Sasuke then looked to see a little picnic basket on a little blanket, the blond then led the raven to sit down on the blanket and then sat down in front, facing him.

"dobe how did you find this place?" Sasuke was a little shocked that Naruto of all people would know about this magical-looking place.

Naruto started to open the basket and take out stuff that he packed while talking "when I took Konohamaru to the festival I saw little vines that looked like they covered something, so I came to check it out later and discovered this place dattebayo", he said as he took out something that caught Sasuke's eye.

"TOMATOES!" Sasuke was excited but he was a little weirded out 'why would the dobe bring tomatoes here?'

"hehe Suke-chan, you don't like strawberries or sweet things dattebayo, so I brought another red thing that you do like, cherry tomatoes!" Naruto said as if he knew what Sasuke was thinking.

"Thanks, dobe" the Uchiha was amazed, then Naruto said "actually, when I discovered this place I immediately knew that I want our first date to be here", Sasuke blushed 'am I really the first person he thought of?' the raven thought.

Naruto then saw the blush and giggled "you really are cute when you blush teme" he said as he scribbled a point for himself. when he looked up he saw Sasuke's face close to his', the raven then kissed him gently, the blond moved backward and laid on his back and the Uchiha climbed over him, he continued to kiss the blond who started blushing.

"you know Naru-chan, you look just like a tomato right now, I want to eat you up," Sasuke said between kisses, Naruto blushed even more at the comment.

they both melted at the touch of their lips together, it felt so good, butterflies fluttered in both their stomachs as they continued to kiss, touch, and embrace each other, both of them wanted to stay like this forever...

a point was added for Sasuke 

as they were laying on the grass the blond's head was on the raven's lap and Sasuke was stroking Naruto's hair, they were both quiet as they enjoyed the physical contact, until Naruto spoke, breaking the silence, "Sasuke, we both like each other right?"

Sasuke was not used to Naruto using his name, "yes dobe, but I like you more" he said while smirking, 

"that's not true teme and you know it, but anyways would you... like to... maybe be...... my boyfriend?" Naruto said shutting his eyes, not wanting to see Sasuke's reaction.

he then felt the raven's warm touch on his cheek "yes Naruto, I'd really like that" the Uchiha said, Naruto slowly opened his eyes to see Sasuke smiling, he was surprised to hear Sasuke say his name, he thought back and this is actually the first time he used his first name, the blond was happy, very happy.

but then Sasuke teased "you'll be all mine..."

Naruto smiled "you smirking bastard", then continued "only if you'll be all mine as well", the blond then sat up and looked in the deep and dark onyx eyes he then leaned in and gave the raven a gentle peck.

"teme we probably need to pack up before it gets late but before we do that I have something I want to do", Naruto said as he took out his phone with a little Bluetooth speaker, he then put on some music, "may I have this dance... babe" Sasuke smirked "don't call me that, Usuratonkachi" the raven then placed his hand in Naruto and they danced as they were captured by each other's eyes.

when they were done, they packed the stuff and left the place, they walked a little 'till they reached the motorcycle, but this time they were holding hands, while Naruto rested his head against Sasuke's shoulder, the raven was very pleased with how the first date turned out.

after driving home Sasuke wanted to shower cause he didn't shower before the date, Naruto nodded but then opened his closet and gave Sasuke some of his clothes. 

"dobe I brought clothes with me" the raven stated

"I know, but I want you to wear mine" the blond replied

"under one condition, you'll wear my clothes," the Uchiha said while smirking, Naruto smiled and said, "I hoped you'd say that".

Sasuke showered while Naruto made dinner, they ate dinner with big smiles on their faces as they saw the other in their clothes, finally, they were official, and... committed.

being sure that the other was theirs, that they were not interested in anyone else, it was very reassuring, they didn't want anyone else to lay a hand on their significant other, they belonged with each other, they are a big part of each other's lives and they wanted to keep it like this.

as they cuddled on the bed in each other's arms they felt safe and secure, both wanted to protect and be protected by the other, it was so comfortable and it felt so natural being together.

the blond pecked the raven's cheek "goodnight princess" he said, Sasuke returned the peck but on the forehead and said," 'night Usuratonkachi", then they both drifted off into a deep, peaceful sleep.

BAM another chapter is done, did you like it? this one was so cute and was very fun to write. honestly, I'd say I did a pretty solid job hehe, I hope you guys like it so far, next chapters are gonna feature possessive Sasuke and oblivious Naruto so brace yourselves :)

A little update: 100 READERS! thank you, thank you so much! this means so much to me y'all are the best, I'm so happy, I can't express it with words

word count chapter 10: 1771

Later,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 411 10
Sasuke begins getting tired of his lame love life. Nobody can satisfy him. But when he gets set up with some loser he met through Karin, her coworker...
328K 10.8K 53
You know the original story of Naruto, right? What if the story was different? What if the two of them developed romantic feelings? And instead of fr...
197K 3.3K 22
My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, everybody knows us and news spreads around...
40.5K 877 32
Naruto is a new student. Having to deal with girl bullies!! He lost everything. Until he meets a raven haired boy who changes his life. Or does Narut...