MOMOLAND X T1419

By EmiloBernal

MOMOLAND and T1419 have the same company named MLD Entertainment T1419 also known as younger brother of MOMOL... More

Zero met Nancy

T1419 Joking around MOMOLAND

92 2 0
By EmiloBernal

Someone just thought that T1419 just ruined MOMOLAND song because they make fun of it but they also do joke for it so don't disrespect as bad.

Nancy came to another signing company that named Sony she wanna meet Kio but Kio have headache that was an example when she met Kio, Kio must think if how Nancy is really beautiful but the way is just Zero got her and Nancy got surprise of Zero, Zero likes Nancy and the truth Nancy and Zero dance in SBS Inkigayo so maybe they must have their relationship but is it ruining to think if they have their relationship so do not do seriously don't take it serious.

We knew that Nancy and Kio is both maknae but Nancy got Zero infront of her in SBS Inkigayo

And the Triangle is On and Gunwoo with Jooe which is between sincerely it may be a selca

(To Be Continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 45.3K 21
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.4M 33.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
436K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1.1M 61.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...