The Aftermath (Sequel to The...

By reject_20

Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story. More

Welcome
Wounds
Blood
Not your fault
Hurt
Questions
Bodies
Tattoos
Injuries
Lazy day
Captured pt. 1
Captured pt. 2
Rescued
Vendetta
Questions pt. 2
Wedding
Funeral
Hiding
Regulus
It's a Boy
Marlene
Questions pt. 3
Harry James Potter
Secretkeeper
Traitor?
Pregnant
Names
Birthday
Girl or Boy?
Hallows Eve
Azkaban
Questions pt. 4
Loss
September
Five years
Questions pt. 5
The Prisoner of Azkaban
Welcome Back
Boggart
Fat Lady
The Three Broomsticks
Patronus
We meet again
The Calm
The Storm
1995
Letter
Again?
Charlie
Sunny
I must not tell lies
Christmas at Grimmuald Place
Valentines
Twins
The Ministry
Locked up?
Moving in
Weasleys
Calm days
The Burrow
Depressed
First
Bill
Eight Potters
Nightmares
The locket
Breaking in
Brothers
Yaxley
Twin curse
Protection
Teddy
The beginning
Memories
The stone
The battle
Next generation
𝙰 πšœπš˜πšžπš•πš–πšŠπšπšŽ'𝚜 πšπš˜πš˜πšπš‹πš’πšŽ (π™±π™Ύπ™½πš„πš‚ π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš)
πš†πšŠπš› πš’πšœ π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš› (π™±π™Ύπ™½πš„πš‚ π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™Ώπšƒ. 𝟸)

Missing

3.3K 116 18
By reject_20

"Jade you must understand-"

"That's my husband and best friend we're talking about. It's been a month and a half! Three aurors are dead, Professor. If Sirius is asking for help, it's because it's more than anyone can handle. And I'm not going alone. Dorcas has volunteered to come with me, same with Frank. And I'm not asking for permission, I'm telling you that I'm going." Dumbledore sighed and looked at me.

"You're almost four months pregnant. It's too much of a risk." I scoffed and glared at him.

"But apparently it wasn't much of a risk when I was in my fucking deathbed two years ago. I'm going and that's final. You can try to stop me, but it won't end nicely for you." I shrugged and looked at Dorcas and Frank. "You two are coming or what?"

"Let's go, then."

...

"SIRIUS! REMUS!"

"You don't do it like that, Dorcas. You do it like this." I smirked. "WHERE ARE MY TWO FAVORITE BOYS!?"

No answer. Well shit.

"They always answer to that." I mumbled.

"Maybe they've grown out of it." Frank shrugged and I gave him a glare.

"They could be 80 and I'd still refer to them as my boys. What sucks is that I don't want to change into Vixen because the bump will be noticeable." I said and started to pace.

"Jade, calm down. We'll find your boys." Dorcas said trying to ease my nerves. "This stress isn't good for the baby."

"Try calling them again. You say they always answer to that. Maybe they didn't hear you." Frank said and I nodded trying not to tear up. "Breathe, Jade. Think of the baby. How far along are you again?"

"Four months today." I smiled slightly and held my bump.

"Well, what the hell are you waiting for? Let's go get the baby daddy."

...

"We've been waking around for two hours, Jade puked three times and we're getting nowhere."

"Way to show enthusiasm, Dorcas." Frank rolled his eyes and rubbed my back. "You feeling better?"

"I'm feeling a bit dehydrated, but I'm okay. We need to hurry up." I wiped my mouth and stood up with the help of Frank. "Thanks."

"No problem. Alice was just as bad as you. Her sickness stopped when she was about six months pregnant."

"You mean I probably have to deal with puking my guts out for two more months!? Why?" I whined and started to walk again. "WHERE ARE MY TWO FAVORITE BOYS!?"

"HERE!" We all froze in our tracks and looked at each other in shock.

"WHERE ARE MY BOYS?"

"WE'RE HERE!" They yelled back. Frank grabbed my arm and we ran towards the boys.

"BOYS?" I yelled again.

"HERE!"

"I found them!" Dorcas yelled and Frank and I ran towards them. "What the hell happened to you two?"

"Pads? Moony? What the hell happened?" I asked and helped them stand up.

"On a normal day, I'd argue with you because you're here and pregnant. But today, I'm just glad to see you and the pup." Sirius smiled and kissed me. "I missed your face."

"The feeling's mutual, Pads. What the hell happened to you two anyways?"

"Nott, Snape, Malfoy, Bellatrix, and Crouch ambushed us. We were hilarious outnumbered. Three more aurors dead, two barely left with their lives and dignity, and we were sitting there waiting for round three of this hell." Remus shrugged and kissed my head. "How's the pup?"

"Misbehaving. Puked like three times while searching for you two. Either the pup misses his/her godfather and dad or the pup just doesn't want to be here." I shrugged and they laughed.

"I hate to interrupt the family reunion, but we've got company." Frank said and I turned around to come face to face with Bellatrix and Snape.

"Look who finally decided to show up! I was starting to think you died. That would've been a waste of a corpse." Bellatrix smirked.

"You're gonna wish I really was dead when I'm through with you." I walked towards her but Sirius pulled me back. "Sirius, let me go."

"You are four months pregnant. I'm not risking it, sunshine. Let us handle it." He whispered to me but I shook my head. "Jade, please."

"You two are way too injured to deal with her. I won't get hurt, I promise. If it gets too much, I'll back off."

"You're really not gonna listen to me are you?" I shook my head. "Fine. We've got your back."

"I'm counting on it."

...

"BELLATRIX! Looking for this?" I smirked and held up her mask. "Come and get me, you little bitch!"

"You're slowing down, Potter. Can't apparate anymore?"

"Don't feel like it anymore. Got better things to worry about." I shrugged and started to run with Frank right behind me just in case. "I do love a good chase."

"You're crazy, Jade!" Frank yelled and I laughed.

"You have no idea!" Sirius yelled and punched Snape. "Take that, you son of a bitch!"

"The fact that Jade has her hands full of blood is killing me right now." Dorcas laughed and caught up to us.

"So is your face and I'm not saying anything." I smirked and hexed Bellatrix. "SIRIUS, REMUS, WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE! MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!"

"ON IT!" They yelled in unison and ran towards us.

"Let's get the hell out of here."

...

"Here you go. Who the hell says that a pregnant woman can't get the job done?" I smirked and threw Bellatrix's mask at Dumbledore. "My work here is done. My boys are safe and that's all I care about."

"You do realize you could've gotten seriously injured or killed?" Dumbledore asked and I scoffed.

"So now you decide to care about me? Where was that compassion two years ago when-"

"AUNTIE JADE!"

"BOYS!" I crouched down and hugged my nephews. "How are my favorite gingers today?"

"Auntie Jade? Why are your hands full of blood?" Charlie asked.

"Punched a bad guy in the nose and he decided to bleed all over me." I shrugged and stood up to clean my hands. "How are you, Arthur?"

"More than perfect, actually. Molly gave birth to a girl last week. We named her Ginevra, Ginny for short." Arthur smiled and hugged me. "I'm glad to see that you and the baby are okay."

"So I finally have the Weasley girl I've been asking for? And all it took were six boys? I'm so happy for you two! I'll make sure that Sirius and I will visit after he's better." I smiled and hugged him again.

"She's really pretty, Aunt Jade. But she sleeps a lot." Fred (I think) shrugged and I laughed.

"They do that for a while. Up until they turn two years old, that's when they become little nightmares just like you two were. We all had our hands full trying to keep up with you two during Order meetings." Sirius said and walked in holding his side.

"UNCLE SIRIUS!" The boys all ran to Sirius and he started laughing.

"Watch the ribs, boys. I'm kinda busted up here."

"What happened, uncle Sirius?" Bill asked.

"Bad guys thought that they could kill us. Luckily, your aunt arrived just in time and showed them who's boss." Sirius smirked and I nodded.

"That's right. But don't worry about it, okay? You just focus on how to control your powers until your letter arrives next year, Bill." I smiled and messed his hair.

"I got my powers last week, auntie Jade." Charlie stated proudly and I hugged him.

"Really!? I'm very proud of you, Charlie. All of you are going to be great wizards, I know it."

"Just like you, auntie?"

"Maybe even better."

...

"If I had a galleon for every time I had to save your ass, I'd be even richer." I smirked and leaned on the doorway.

"You're just lucky that Bellatrix didn't notice that you're pregnant.What were you thinking, sunshine?" 

"Let's see. The father of my child and it's godfather went missing for a damn month with no trace, Dumbledore was saying that I couldn't do anything since I was pregnant, and my hormones were kicking in. Take a while guess." I shrugged and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"That you missed us like crazy, you wanted to prove Dumbledore wrong, and that you wanted to have a hormone rage on Bella?" I nodded and he laughed. "Next time, just try to be more careful. I can't bear to lose any of you two. Both of you are my heart and I can't lose the only light I have in my life."

"It's gonna take a whole lot more than a few hexes to get rid of me, Pads. I'm just glad that you are safe and back home. I was driving Lily and Bam Bam insane." I smiled and kissed him. "Now let's go to bed. My feet are killing me."

Sirius rolled his eyes kneeling down to kiss my bump.

"Hey there, pup. Dad's finally back home where he belongs. In a few weeks, we find out if you're a princess or prince but we'll love you all the same. Dad was away because he was making the world a little bit safer for you. I think I did okay but your mum was brilliant! She fought off the bad guys and looked amazing while doing so. You see, pup? There's nothing we wouldn't do for you. Now if you could show your appreciation and stop making your mother sick to her stomach every couple of hours, that would be great. Now try and stop moving long enough so that your Mum can get some rest. She's gonna need it if you wanna get big and healthy. I love you pup, and I'm counting down the days to meet you."

"Like I've said, the pup's got you wrapped around his/her finger." I smirked and kissed him.

"The best part is that I don't even mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 6.8K 20
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black imagines during the Marauders' Era. Characters do not belong to me in anyway. Credits to JK Rowling for all characters I...
147K 6.9K 39
*Second installment of "We're Called The Marauders".* Sirius has run away from home and Calysta has found out her mother is a Death Eater. She's esca...
259K 6.2K 35
---------❀˖⁺. ΰΌΆ β‹†Λ™βŠΉβ€--------- a james potter love story ---------❀˖⁺. ΰΌΆ β‹†Λ™βŠΉβ€--------- ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ click on my profile to see outfits and m...