Life's Full of Your Love

By Jalebi88

Zara has always dreamed of a perfect life. All her life she's looked for her Prince Charming. Will she find h... More

Chapter One - Tune Maare Entriyaan
Chapter Two - Dhoombros ke saath?
Chapter Three - Aloo Baat
Chapter Four - Milkshakes
Chapter Five - Dhoombros' own Devdas
Chapter Six - First Get Me A Bhabi
Chapter Seven - Tum Hi Ho
Chapter Eight - I Love You
Chapter Nine - Not Aloo Baat
Chapter Ten - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 11 - Pyaar Ho Gaya?
Chapter 12 - Is This Real?
Chapter 14 - Shaadi Season
Chapter 15 - Side Effects
Chapter 16 - Perfection
Chapter 17 - Bandar Jaise Shakal
Chapter 18 - Sidharth or Deepika?
Chapter 19 - Mehndi Night
Chapter 20 - Mothers Always Know
Chapter 21 - Why Me?
Chapter 22 - Pain
Chapter 23 - Saad
Chapter 24 - Two Years Later
Chapter 25 - Love
Chapter 26 - Life Can Be Better
Chapter 27 - Engaged
Chapter 28 - Ek Villain
Chapter 29 - Life's Surprises
Chapter 30 - I Miss You
Chapter 31 - One Year Later
Chapter 32 - Bright Side Of Life
Chapter 33 - Help
Chapter 34 - Lucky In Love
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - Peace is Everything
Chapter 37 - Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali
Chapter 38 - Eternal Pyaar
Chapter 39 - Aur Chabi Kho Jaye
Chapter 40 - One Big Family

Chapter 13 - Finally Friends?

856 42 13
By Jalebi88

We sat there waiting for the rain to end but it looked like it was going to go on for the whole night. We didn't even have a umbrella.

"How are we going to get back?" I thought out loud. I turned to Hussain who was sitting on the bench casually. He was looking like he was enjoying it.

"Hussain, do you have any ideas?" I asked him. He nodded.

"So tell me! Don't just sit there like a ghade (donkey)!" I called, frustrated. Hussain laughed. He then took off his leather jacket. I frowned.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused. Hussain held my hand and started walking with me towards the rain. I tried to stop him.

"Hussain, what the hell are you doing?" I asked. Hussain put his hand on my mouth, to which I shut up. He put his leather jacket over our heads and we started to walk. This is so Bollywood, I swear. We started walking when Hussain suddenly stopped. He looked at me from under the jacket.

"What?" I questioned.

"Have you seen 'Dil To Pagal Hai'?" Hussain asked me. I nodded.

"Why-" Before I could complete my question, Hussain took his jacket off our heads, letting the rain fall on us. I didn't really care now because I was already wet but I looked at Hussain.

"Pagal ladka. Chalo jee. (Crazy guy. Let's go.)" I giggled. I turned around and started to make my way to the car.

"Chak doom doom chak doom doom chak doom doom chak doom doom." I heard him say. What? I turned around. Hussain was grinning. I raised my eyebrows.

"Koi ladki hai, jab voh hasti hai. (There's a girl. Whenever she laughs." Hussain sang. A smile automatically arrived to my face.

"Baarish hoti hai chunar chunar chunchun. (It rains.)" He winked. I grinned. The inner SRK of Hussain Asif is out.

"Arey koi ladka hai, jab voh gaata hai. Saavan aata hai, ghumar ghumar ghumghum. (There's a guy. Whenever he sings, rain comes down.)" I sang, even though I couldn't sing. I cracked up then. Hussain started laughing as well. He put his jacket on my head again and we walked to the car. Hussain helped me inside and then got in himself. After we got home, it wasn't raining as much so we were able to go inside safely. Nosh opened the door. Her jaw dropped.

"What are you two doing out so late? And why are you wet? Were you in the rain?" Nosh started to talk continously upon seeing us.

"Woh actually we had gone to get food for the others but it was closed and yeah we accidentally got wet. It was raining pretty hard." Hussain lied. I gaped at him. Hussain never lies.

"Ohh. Acha, come inside and dry yourselves. Oh by the way Rabia's here." Nosh smiled and went inside. Hussain closed the door and we went into the living room where everyone was sitting including Rabia, Saqib bhai and Aliyah. Hussain went and picked up Aliyah from Waqas. He kissed her on the cheek. Aaah! Adorable!

"Hussain why are you so wet? Go dry yourself! Aliyah will catch a cold from you!" Rabia said, taking Aliyah from Hussain. Hussain pouted.

"It's okay if she catches a cold from her favourite mamu (uncle)." Hussain grinned.

"Aye! I'm the mamu she loves, aight?" Waqas piped up.

"You two always annoy her! She loves me, okay." Shehry said jealously. We all laughed at them. Me and Hussain went upstairs. After changing, I went downstairs and sat down next to Rabia. Aliyah was playing in her lap.

"She's too adorable!" I squealed, pinching her cheek slightly. Rabia chuckled.

"Oh the day after tomorrow is Aliyah's birthday. You're definitely invited. Waqas, can you get the cake on the day?" Rabia asked.

"Yeah sure Api. From where?" Waqas asked.

"I'll text you the address later." Saqib bhai said. Waqas nodded.

"It's her first birthday so she has to get the best." Khurram bhai grinned.

~

2 days later, we were all getting ready for Aliyah's birthday party. Yesterday, we had gone bowling and so today we didn't go anywhere. Waqas had gone to get Aliyah's birthday cake while we were in our rooms getting ready. I wore a black and gold kurta with white tights and finished up wearing my black heels. I was straightening my hair when Najma came in clad in a pink salwaar kameez.

"I am never going to talk to you again!" She said to me angrily and sat down on the bed. I put down the straightener and looked at her.

"What did I do now?" I stifled my laughter. Najma was always very dramatic. She'd get angry at me for the littlest reasons.

"You know what, I'm not even going to come to your wedding!" Najma pouted. Wedding?

"Hey! You're getting married before me.  But what's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I had to hear from Shehry!" She complained.

"Hear what?"

"That you and Hussain confessed your love for each other!" Najma blurted. I looked down shyly. His name still made my heart miss a beat.

"Hmm, now you're going to be shy. I told you about Shehry!" Najma whined.

"Najma, I'm sorry. I forgot. Waise (By the way) what did Shehry tell you?" I asked curiously. Did Hussain tell him everything?

"Just that you guys went out somewhere where you two confessed your love but then it started raining so you had to cut it short. That's what Hussain told him." Najma smiled. I nodded. At least Hussain didn't tell him everything.

After we got ready, we all made our way to Rabia's house which was around the corner so we walked there. Saqib bhai opened the door.

"Assalamulaikum. Kaise ho? (How are you all?)" He smiled at us.

"Walaikumsalam Saqib. Hum theek hoon. Humari princess kahan hai? (We're well. Where's our princess?)" Nosh asked, smiling.

"Andher hai. Aayein. (She's inside. Come in.) She's waiting for Iman and Shayan." Saqib bhai chuckled. We all entered to see Aliyah sitting in Ambreen's lap. Everyone started to greet each other.

I sat down with Hussain, Shehry, Najma and Atif.

"Hey, where's Waqas?" Atif asked.

"He went to get the cake, remember?" Shehry replied.

"Oh yeah." Atif laughed. Just then the doorbell rang and Rabia went to open the door. She came back with Waqas who had a box in his hand. He put it on the table and walked over to us.

"Can you believe this? I had to wait in traffic for over 4 hours just for that cake!" Waqas grumbled.

"Bhai, it's for Aliyah. First birthdays are always special." Hussain patted Waqas' shoulder. Waqas smirked at him.

"And first anniversaries, right?" Waqas winked. Hussain smacked his head.

"Beghairat. (Shameless.)" Hussain frowned. I laughed. Hussain looked at me straightaway and smiled. Ahh! That smile made my insides go wild! Especially now that I know that I love him and he loves me.

"Yeah I make you frown and Zara can make you smile, hmm? And you told me that I'm your jaaneman." Waqas pouted.

"What? When did I say that?" Hussain raised an eyebrow.

"Waqas, leave him. Since we're the only single people in the group, I think we're only left for each other." Atif put his hand on Waqas' face. Waqas grabbed Atif's face and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey! Keep it PG! We have kids here!" Shehry laughed. Just then, Ambreen walked over to us.

"Guys come, we're going to cut the cake." She smiled. Everyone started walking over to the dining room. I walked with Hussain behind everyone.

"Have you noticed something?" Hussain whispered to me.

"What?" I asked.

"That our clothes are matching." He grinned. Hussain was wearing a white shirt and a black waistcoat with suspenders, complete with khaki trousers. It actually did match since I was wearing black and gold. I smiled realising it.

"You know, that means we're made for each other." Hussain winked. I pushed him slightly and laughed.

"Or maybe it means I have good taste in clothes." I winked back at him. Hussain put his hands over his heart dramatically.

"Hayee! Ladki re kamal re ki akhiyon se goli mare. (The girl's so awesome that bullets shoot out of her eyes.)" He sang. I giggled.

"You're so filmy, I swear." I laughed. Hussain looked around quickly and pecked me on the cheek. OMG. I wasn't expecting it. My cheeks just went hot. I looked at him with raised eyebrows. Hussain held both his ears.

"Sorry. Couldn't control myself. You were looking too cute." Hussain made a puppy face. I giggled. I pinched his nose and stood next to Najma. Hussain stood next to Shehry and kept giving me smiles from the other side of the room. Later, it got late so we all walked back home.

~

A few days later, we were chilling on set with Faiza and Arisha. Waqas kept on annoying Faiza.

"Waqas stop!" Faiza shouted.

"What? I'm not doing anything." Waqas giggled.

"Yes you are! I'm feeling so sorry right now for whoever you marry." Faiza smirked. Waqas raised his eyebrow.

"You feel sorry for Katrina?" Waqas asked. Faiza burst out laughing.

"Katrina? As in Katrina Kaif? You wish!" Faiza laughed. Waqas frowned.

"Alright fine. I ain't marrying Katrina but I definitely won't marry someone like you." Waqas shot back. Faiza stopped her laughter.

"Excuse me? Why not? What's wrong with me?" Faiza questioned.

"Everything." Waqas smirked. Faiza opened her mouth to say something back but Shehry cut her off.

"Please, you two! Apko arguing stop kardo! Meri head hurting karti hai! Stop your arguing! My head is hurting!)" Shehry said as Maryum. Waqas and Faiza argued everytime they met. It was innocent arguing but they never seemed to stop. Waqas and Faiza shut up. Waqas' phone started ringing and he went outside to answer it. I quickly nudged Hussain.

"Faiza, Arisha we need to talk to you guys." Hussain said.

"Tomorrow it's Waqas' birthday and we're planning a surprise party for him. We'd love it if you two can come tomorrow evening and I'm sure Waqas would appreciate it as well." Shehry continued.

"I'm not so sure." Faiza said uncertainly, looking at Arisha.

"Faiza, you two probably don't like each other but at least come for us. Please." Atif pleaded.

"It's not that. It's just that I don't think Waqas would like me being there." Faiza confessed. I shook my head.

"Waqas is a great guy. He won't mind at all. Just come at 6:30." I smiled. At that moment, Waqas came in.

"Sorry guys, it was Kamran." Waqas said, sitting down.

"It's okay." Faiza smiled. Waqas smiled back at her. Are they finally becoming friends?

Hellooooo! So yes, this is 2015 in the story! That probably helps you guys imagine stuff. The picture is of Hussain, Zara, Shehry and Najma at Aliyah's birthday party. AND OMG! Guess what happend? I picked out Zara and Najma's dresses and then started to look for what Hussain and Shehry would wear and I randomly picked this. After making the collage, I realised that they were matching with each other! :O I was so shocked. So yeah, hope you enjoyed. This is probably a bit short but hopefully next one is longer.
Bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5K 48
"Love" - It just happens. It doesn't wait for the right time, the right place, or the right circumstance. " Hadh se zayda kuch bhi accha nahi hota, P...
637 36 3
"When you ask me if I missed you, how will l ever explain to you that every breath I took was just a hope of meeting you again, and every blink was j...
12.3K 1K 17
____COMPLETED____ A story starts from a Birthday party.. A finest businessman of Houston Shehryaar asif's appearance was what destiny wrote.. He neve...
4.2K 330 40
FANAA is a sweet story filled with immense Love :) Shehryaar Asif is a renowned Producer of Pakistan showbiz Industry. He is well off but very humbl...