Taken by a Cipher*Adopted* [C...

By VandaSkrablova

2 years after Wierdmaggedon and the mystery twins stay at gravity falls since last year but Bill Cipher is ba... More

INFO#0
An encounter
An encounter (rewrite)
I'll be Back
You will be mine soon
Bill Cipher plan
Proposal for Giedeon
The plan can start
''Just wait my little Pine-sweety we will be together very soon.''
''We are together now, and I don't let you go away my sweetheart.''
Fearmaid rooms INFO#2
Fearmaid second floor INFO#3
What is with the old twins?
1st attempted to escape
#1 Question on you
Get more to know Bill Cipher
my second and last attempted to escape
Neu demon in family
I see you all again
I can't believe it
There wanted what!!!!
Time for a new life
Our little happy Family
Epilogue

INFO#1

3.4K 39 4
By VandaSkrablova

Hi guys, 

I just want to tell you guys that the years after Weirdmageddon will change this story. It's not 7 years from now, but 2 years after Weirdmageddon and Dipper and Mabel turn 15.

 I know that you all want the next chapter but I do chapters and then I sent then a friend that he can correct then soo~year she isn't done yet soo~ you must wait a little longer sorry.

(not anymore I give here a break sorry but heyyyyy~ I will do my best that the story will be good)

I have a request to you pleaseeeeee~ write in the comments what do you think will happen pleaseeeeeeeeeeee~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 7.5K 27
Dipper has made a deal with Bill. Weirdmageddon ends and his family is safe, in exchange of his freedom. What will happen? Will Mabel be able to sav...
87.2K 3K 28
Story is my own Au. Dipper is the prince of the moon and dreams Mabel is the princes of the sun and joy/fun Bill is the demon in disguise trying to...
23.5K 771 29
(TW LIST DOWN BELOW) Just so y'all know, this takes place after the summer at Gravity Falls, though instead of both Dipper and Mabel going to Gravity...
25.8K 578 19
Hehe sorry I have no idea what the story is gunna be about... I'll just see where it leads me. Dipper is 18 (this is monster falls btw) he has a pret...