summer of 2020

By zhanelashai

when two loners met ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
12
13
14
15
sequel ?

8

777 36 0
By zhanelashai

grace hill
september 2020

THE BEACH by giveon played through out the store as we looked around for some shoes .

"you like these "he asked he holding up some Jordan 1s lows .

I nodded as I browsed while listening to the song .

He nodded .

"Aye can I get these in a size 8"he said making me turn my head .

"shareef you don't need to that "I said walking his way .

"nawl you my girl and my girl gets what she want when she with me "he said making me smile.

"Your so cute "I said smiling up at him .

I tried on the shoes and they fit , he brought a pair of yezzys and we were on our way to the next shop .

This was our last day in la and we wanted to just shop and chill mostly.

We went to about 3 more before we went back to the hotel to change because we were going to the beach .

"I'm so excited "I said putting on my suit "I told him as I had him tie it .

"you bait never been "he asked .

I shook my head and waited until he was done .

"this is really a baecation"I said to him .

"yea next time you are meeting my family ."he said making me smirk and nod.

"ok daddy damn "I said smiling as we gather our things and headed out .

Once we got the beach and set up our stuff .

"ohh it's hot asf out here "I said laying down and propping my self up .

He took my picture just randomly making me laugh .

I I

"you so random bro"I said getting up and walking towards the water .

"You gon leave me "he asked as he caught up with me .

"Yep "I said running as he ran after me .

He ran after me but scooped me up once we got to the ocean .

I laughed and he spinned around and around.

"ohhh I love it right now "I said making him stop and kiss me .

"I love it as well baby , we rocking forever"he said .

He put me down as we stood there admiring each.

"I wanna say something but I just feel like it's to early "I said .

"say it baby "he said grabbing my chin .

"I love you shareef, I know we moving fast but I just know I do , you like  my best friend and my lover at the same time , my heart stop each time I hear you are near by or coming me my way "I expressed as we hugged right there in the middle of the ocean .

"I love you too grace ,  like I said we forever girl "he said picking me back up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked back to the towel and I hopped down and we sat on the towel just enjoying the sun .

"so when we get back to Baton Rouge I'm not going to be around because of workouts "He said .

"it's okay honestly, I'll just busy myself with work "I shrugged .

"ok and when we get back I got a surprise for you so you won't tell so lonely "he said making me wonder.

"you are just full of surprises "I said turning over to face him .

"Iam I wanna make take us to the next level "he said .

"what that mean "I asked him .

"I wanna date you to marry you "he said .

"that what I do as well , but we vibe so good "I told him .

He nodded .

We sat there for a while and went back to the water for a while and then packed up to leave .

———————
vote
comment
give feedback
-zhane ✍🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.9K 60
Ghar se thay chale Toh yeh baat ho gayi 🎶🎶 Nazarein aise jo takra gayiiiii Ke hume aashiqui aa gayi 🎶🎶 Collection of Short Stories......
12.6K 540 21
A stepbrother ff don't like don't read
5.1K 134 12
It was a normal day. Atsushi was at work as usual, but something was different. He had a very bad feeling. This didn't happen to him often and his ti...