My Chemical Romance And One D...

By Claire_201

Talon Way, probably one of the best Drummer's in our time, along with Guitarist. Adopted by Gerard Way and Ly... More

My Chemical Romance And One Direction... And Then There's Me
Chapter One: Wait, Boy Band? Say What?!
Chapter Three: As Cute As A Button
Chapter Four: Sweet, Sweet Revenge
Chapter Five: Don't Cry Your Little Heart Out
Chapter Six: Harry's Secret Fan Fiction Collection
Chapter Seven: Plot Twist
Chapter Eight: Surprise Behind The Front Door
Chapter Nine: The Parcel On The Door Step

Chapter Two: It Is On

10.2K 298 348
By Claire_201

~ Harry Styles POV ~

"Right, so I bet you boy's are wondering why I have asked you lad's here?"

"Yeah" we all said in perfect sync.

"Well, I have decided to have you boy's do a collaboration album with a friend's band of mine"

We all sat there for a second "Why?" Liam asked.

"Because, they will be retiring soon and need to go out with a bang... and I owe him" Simon chuckled.

"Who are they?" Niall asked curiously.

"My Chemical Romance"

We sat in silence "Who?" Simon face palmed.

"Google it"

Simon walked out and we surrounded Liam's phone and clicked their first video.

We stopped and stared at the phone in shock "That was..."

"They're an emo band!"

~ Talon's POV ~

We were in front of the house we were going to be staying in.

The past two day's, well... they were filled with tear's.

And when someone decide's to cry, it turn's into a fucking crying concert.

I tell ya, it was so depressing.

"Well, One Direction won't be here until two hour's"

I turn and give Frank a look and we both took off "WE'RE GETTING THE BEST ROOM'S!"

"WAIT!" Teddy called after us.

 We all stopped in the front entrance, well, i'll be damned.

"You all will be sharing a room" instantly, all the guy's tried to grab me.

"SHE'S MINE!'

"NO! SHE'S MINE!"

I laughed, I feel the love.

"No, Simon and I have decided to put you in the room with a member of the other band"

We all went silent "I am not letting Talon sleep in a room with hormonal boy's!" and here come's the over protective father.

"I second that!" Naw, Frankie boy to!

"Third that" Mikey... I could hug you.

"Fourth it" Thank you god, for Ray.

"To bad, you are all sleeping with another member out of the other band, for bonding time"

'You fucking sicko'

I signed at Teddy.

"Not like that Talon, don't you have any respect for me?"

'Sorry, your respect went out the window an hour ago'

He sighed "Just wait in the lounge room"

We all walked in and I sat on an arm chair and pulled out my leather book. I started to continue my lyrics.

~

I looked up when I heard a car door slam shut, and some chatter. The door bell rand and I stood and walked to the door, and opened it. 

There stood five boy's, all holding big suitcases, along with a duffel bag and another four suitcases... EACH.

"Hi, we're One-" I slammed the door shut and walked back into the lounge room.

"Who was that?"

I shrugged and went back to my seat and opened my book up and continued writing in it.

The door bell rang and Teddy stood and walked away... i'm going to get another lecture, aren't I?

"Hello, boy's, come in"

We all looked up to see five guy's, who were glaring at me. I gave them an innocent smile and a wink, before I turned and quickly signed to Frank.

'I hope they don't mind me and you pranking them'

Frank immeadiately grinned "Oh honey, I don't think they'll know what hit them" we turned to see everyone staring at us.

"Talon..." Dad warned me.

I wrinkled my nose and winked at him.

We all turned to the guy's and stood at the exact same time.

We stood on opposite end's of the room and looked at each other, examining their freakiness.

I saw the curly one give the head to toe.

I narrowed my eyes at him and Dad, Ray, Frank and Mikey stood in front of me. I decided to muck and around and zap Frank in-between his ribs.

He yelped and jumped a few inches of the ground and I quickly ran behind Dad "Oh, it is so on girlie" 

I hit my chest and posed, before giving him the 'Come At Me' gesture.

"Right, before Frank and Talon decided to break a window, again-" Frank and I grinned, that was a good day.

"Sit down so we can discuss what's going to happen"

We all sat down, One Direction on the furthest couch possible, and My Chem on the other couch, Teddy and Simon in the middle.

"Right, so we're going to-"

Simon was interrupted by my ring tone, lord save me.

"Sext, Sext, Sext, me

Sext, Sext, Sext, me

Sext, Sext, Sext, me" I quickly patted down my person, searching for my phone.

"Less than three is just a tease

Send those nudes, make me drool

Hit me up-make me cum

Wanna sext? I'll show you some

Sticky drama all the way

Want my dick? You gotta pay!

You've seen what my thumbs can do

Time to use my tongue on you"

I looked at Dad wide eyed, and gave him the 'I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK IT IS' look.

I quickly started to push my boy's off of the couch and looked in-between the couch cushions. I could basically feel everyone's stare's on me as I ripped apart the couch, searching my my mobile.

"Show me what you got on my LCD

Let's get down to it

So you can get down on me

Cybering is so 1999

You've got to be textually active

If you want to be mine

'Cause....

I wanna fuck you hard

I wanna feel you deep

I wanna rock your body

I wanna taste your sweet

I wanna fuck you hard

I wanna feel you deep

I wanna aah ahhh

I wanna aah ahhh"

WHERE ARE YOU STUPID PHONE?! I looked at the couch, it's not there. I got onto my hands and looked under the couch, NOPE.

"Love me or hate me but you want to fuck me

My love is unrestricted

You know you wanna lick this

I'm stronger than the strongest drug you've ever had

Mix 'em all together and I would still be twice as bad

I know you want some more!" 

Think Talon! Where could it be? THE ARM CHAIR! I mentally screamed at my self and dived for the arm chair.

"When I text it's seckz! Sex! Sex!

You start to undress! Dress!

Poppin' out you chest,

At your friends' request.

Now i'm rocking on your top

And you know I just can't stop, stop

Make you drop

Feel you up till I hit the sp-" My hand wrapped around the electronic and pulled it out from under neath the couch cushion and pressed end call.

I slowly turned around and found everyone staring at me... Frank, Ray, Mikey are trying not to laugh as everyone stared at me in shock, and dad... he looked at me horrified.

I quickly walked over to Frank and whacked him over the head and gave him the finger.

The bastard changed my ring tone! Well, he turned my phone on... same thing.

I stood there awkwardly for a moment and then turn to Simon and Teddy 'So, what were you saying?'

"Okay, so we have agreed to have photo shoots, the color is light blue for this one" Teddy said while passing out a calender book.

I flipped through it, seeing different dates with different colors and things scribbled on them "These books are personalized for each person in each band, some may have a interview, while someone else will have a photo shoot or a day off"

I looked at dad with a look of un-certainty. 

"Light blue is for photo shoots, they have the time's, where, who and transportation next to them"

"Red is for signings, where, what time and for how long"

"Yellow is for day's off"

"Green is for Interviews"

"Orange is for day's working on the albums"

"Purple is for sign language classes"

"Light pink is for bonding day's, where, when and who with will be stated in the color zone"

"Hot pink is for Meet and Greets"

"Dark green is when the album is expected to be released"

"Brown is the album release party, where all the big name's, friend's, family, new's reporters and other's will be attending"

"And dark blue is for Tour day's"

I looked at the day's, most of them crammed full of five different colors.

I raised my hand "Yes, Talon?" Simon look's at me.

'What about my clothing line? I need day's for that. And Gerard's comic book, he need's to be working on that too. How about Frank's clothing line, record label and publishing company? He will need time to do that too'

"I will be able to make sure you will have day's to do that. I will make sure of it" I nodded... that was easier than expected.

"Now, do you have any questions concerning the date book?" Teddy asked everyone.

One Direction hand's went straight up... ameatuer's.

"Yeah, why do we need to learn sign language?"

My Chem, Simon, Teddy and I stared at him as if he was the stupidest thing on the planet, scratch that, he is.

"If you haven't noticed, Talon is a mute" Teddy gestured to me.

They all looked at me and I smirked at them "Why do we need to learn it, though?" 

"Harry, you need to be able to communicate to and for her if you are needed to. It'll make everything a whole lot easier"

Harry rolled his eyes "Okay... but why can't she talk?"

I grabbed onto Gerard, Frank, Mikey and Ray. They all tried to murder the kid.

"Those reasons are personal, and I am not allowed to tell you. You will have to ask her yourself" Teddy eyed me and the boy's as I tried to stop them grabbing a weapon.

I finally got them to settle down "We will also be giving you all a book about each person from the other band" 

You bastard. I glared at Teddy, why would I want to learn anything about those brats?

"Now, sleeping arrangements. Simon and I paired everyone up, according to each of your own personalities"

 We all eyed each other, then glared at One Direction.

"Ray and Zayn, they will be taking the second last room on the right"

No one moved "Mikey and Niall are the first on the left"

"Frank and Liam will be in the middle"

"Gerard and Louis on the first on the right"

"And then, Harry and Talon on the last bed room on the right" 

We all stood up in perfect sync, the boy's yelling and I signing like a fucking boss. 

My boy's, swearing and pointing at the eye candy.

One Direction, pointing and calling us freaks.

Then, Harry dropped the bomb "THEY'RE EMO FREAK'S, WHY WOULD WE EVEN SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THEM! AND ESPECIALLY THE MUTE GIRL!"

I stormed over to Harry and pushed him back.

He stumbled in shock and my fist met his jaw line.

He fell back onto the couch and I smirked a him, Pretty Boy's not very pretty anymore.

"RIGHT! EVERYONE'S ON HOUSE ARREST!" Simon yelled.

Everyone went silent, and I signed to him, 'The fuck bro?'

He pointed at me "You, no hitting anyone" 

He then pointed at Harry "You, no starting fight's"

"And that goes for everyone"

Simon Cowell is fucking scaring when he is pissed! I walked and stood next to Gerard and Mikey.

"Why does she stay with him? Why not with one of us? He's apparently the man whore out of the group!" Mikey growled.

"That's enough,  go up to each of your room's and stay there"

I looked at Simon... wait, he's serious? 

"Now" we all slowly walked out of the room.

"We will be here at nine a.m sharp, to continue out discussion" I discreetly flipped Simon off... well, apparently not so discreetly.

He narrowed his eyes at me and I raced up the stairs and to the right.

I looked at the two beds and quickly jumped onto the best one...

That was on the right side of the room. It had shelves above the bed and a desk  at the head of the bed. I laid down and grinned, I am going to marry this bed.

The curly haired one came in, glaring at me... 

Is he still mad I clocked him one?

He went over to the other bed with his bad's and sat down, still glaring at me.

This is going to be hell.

~*~*~

A/N: Harry's and Talon's room is based on Pitch Perfects dorm room.. I can't find picture of it though -.-

Continue Reading