| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Chapter 14 :: Beauty

9.7K 835 191
By eatinsbub

Taehyung's POV :-

I looked into the mirror, setting my gelled hairs in one direction properly. My staff brought the suit that I was going to wear today and I smirked mentally, after checking out myself again in the mirror.
Royal blue suits me!

As I was done getting ready for the reception, I saw her walking out of the washroom, dapping her face with the towel. "Hey psycho…" I turned to look at her and spread my arms, standing in front of her. She quivered her brows. "Do you...want a hug?" My wide smile faltered at her question and I mentally slapped myself for spreading my arms.

"I was just showing myself." I sighed. I thought she wasn't that dumb to not know that I would never want to hug her. "Don't I look great?" I smirked arrogantly but her reaction was very flat. She raised her head once and then slightly nodded before looking away. The hell?!

"Don't fall in love with me more than you already are." I leaned towards her as she got busy in taking out her clothes. "Minho is accompanying you right?" She questioned me, ignoring my remark completely. Honestly, I felt dumb and offended. She didn't even pay attention to me.

"Yes. Why?" I replied with an annoyed tone. Isn't she in love with me? I mean that's why she married me. Isn't it? Then she should try to pursue me and approach me so that I somehow love her back, which is next to impossible, but still! She isn't trying at all. Sorry woman, but at this rate you are gonna lose me soon.

"And your other two bodyguards? Are they coming too?" Her questions irritated me. What's with her? Why does she need to know about my bodyguards? Irritating woman! "I don't know." I kinda yelled at her and she looked a bit surprised. She didn't expect me to yell at her out of nowhere I guess but I don't know why I was getting irritated. Hmmph!

"Okay okay. Calm down jeez! Go downstairs and wait for me. I will get ready by then." She spoke with a soft voice. "Yeah! Yeah! As if I am dying to stay in the same room as you and watch you change." I grumbled angrily and she looked at me, confused. Don't say anything y/n because even I am confused about the whole thing. Why did I even say that?

But it wasn't enough that now I pointed my finger at her to yell a little more. "Also you better not wear anything in black today. I am literally fed up of seeing you in that colour. Wear something to at least match my level." I spoke proudly and she tilted her head and folded her arms. "Your level? And what is your level exactly?" She asked with a boring face.

"You know what? Forget it. You can't reach my level anyways. Just wear something other than black." I straightened my coat. "And what's wrong with black? It's my favourite colour." She scoffed but I scoffed more. 

"You are obsessed with that colour and that's sick. Why can't you put your skin colour to proper use? You have a soft, wheatish skin. Don't you know colours like dark blue, silvery white, peach, scarlet red would suit you so much other than the regular black? Specially royal blue. It would make your honey like skin glow against it-"

I stopped speaking abruptly after realising what I was actually speaking. I closed my mouth with my palm and looked at her who was looking at me with wide eyes and perplexed expressions. Shit! Kill me! No really kill me please!! "You know what? Wear black only." I hastily walked out of the room, closing my eyes in embarrassment.

What the hell did I just keep on saying? She would think that I check her out and that's why I know so many details. It's not like I check her out. Do I? No. No no I don't. "Aahhhh" I screamed but with a low voice in my head as soon as I walked outside the mansion and towards my car. This woman! I have never been this much embarrassed in front of anyone but now I am. And that too in front of her and because of her. Damnit!

Author's POV :-

"What was that?" Y/n heaved out a breath as soon as Taehyung left the room. That man sometimes left her speechless, sometimes with his innocence, sometimes with his anger, sometimes with his handsomeness and other times with his upfront talks which he says without minding his tongue.

She shook her head but still couldn't fight a small smile on her lips. Instead of drowning into his thoughts, she proceeded to get ready. Taehyung on the other hand, after sinking, drowning and then swimming above his embarrassment, decided to not let his mind even think about her and neither would he let his eyes to look at her. Mission Boycott!

Being a less patient man, he groaned after sitting inside the car for fifteen minutes straight, waiting for Y/n. "Why do I have to wait for her?" He scoffed, getting down from his car. He was about to go inside the mansion to call for her but instead stopped in his heels. His breath hitched on his throat and he forgot to blink his eyes.

She stood a few steps above, standing in a red long gown, which had a deep cut near her chest and gave a perfect shape to her hour glass figure. It was a bit revealing, showing her wheatish honey skin at the right places.

(Her Dress)
(A/N :: I don't usually talk about figures of the girl or the guy in my stories but in this story it was needed because according to the storyline, y/n is supposed to be fit 😉 I won't reveal much because many of you all know better 😎)

Her dark brown hairs were done in a messy bun, letting few curly strands fall free. She smiled at Taehyung, who was going through a little crisis of looking away from her.

(Her hair)

"Not black. Happy?" She spoke with a small smile and his heartbeats fastened when she stood right in front of him. Her smoky eyes were kholed into a perfect curve. Her lips glossed with the cherry lipstick which she has applied. His eyes were stuck on her face and she coughed a little, still wasn't unable to break his trance.

"We will be late. Come and sit." She sighed and walked towards the car before sitting in the backseat. The driver was all ready to drive but now Taehyung was taking time to come. He blinked his eyes several times before walking towards the car and sitting on the backseat, almost sticking to the window. 

He didn't even speak a word as his mind and heart was filled with several thoughts. While his mind scolded him to get a hold on himself, his heart screamed at him to at least take another look at her. He gulped a little and rolled his eyes in her direction, trying to look at her slickly but looked away immediately after finding her looking at him already.

"Why are you sticking to the window when we have so much space in between?" She raised her brow at him. "I am fine like this." He looked straight, not bothering to look at her again. Not again. "Hey. Are you nervous that there will be media people?" She looked at him with a softened look and he mentally scoffed. "Do you have any idea how comfortable I am with a camera? Media never scared me." He rolled his eyes.

"Then come here." She pulled his arm and he almost leaned on her shoulder. "Sit comfortably and don't worry about anything." She lightly patted his hand which was resting above his thigh while his eyes wandered from her hand to her face. He was again in loss of words as her face shone more beautifully with the moon's light that entered the car through the window.

It's you who is bothering me.

And just like that, his "Mission Boycott" was brutally murdered by him himself.

______________________________________

Give your previous reviews please 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.2K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
29.6K 1.9K 52
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...
112K 3.4K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...
430K 12K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...