๐๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐‘๐€ | โœ“

Autorstwa blckpinq

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐... Wiฤ™cej

๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
Alissa Voilet
Ariana Grande
Cindy Kimberly
Jenna Ortega
Jennie Kim
Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner
Lily-rose depp
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Roseanne Park
[ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐‘๐€ ]
๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ?
๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ.๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ˆ ____ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐ˆ ____ ๐˜๐Ž๐” (real)
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ

๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐

7.9K 119 4
Autorstwa blckpinq

prompt : you were never one to listen to what others say, whether it'd be insults or commands. you were quite stubborn and you weren't going to do shit anyone else says because you were your own boss, but it all changed when ms devora came into your life.

genre : smut

-

"if you don't answer in five seconds, i'll fucking blow you wife's head in front of you." i leaned closer to the man while pointing the gun to his wife's head.

"five"

"four"

"three"

"two"

"on-"

"okay okay, i'll tell you, please, please don't kill her." the man begged as he sobbed non-stop.

"talk."

"t-they wanted me to spy on you, to see what you were p-planning, they'll kill my family if i don't work for them, please understand."

"that's some bullshit ass information." i said cocking the gun and ready to pull the trigger.

right when i was about to pull the trigger i heard the door open making me turn my head. i watched the beautiful brunette walked in with a small smile on her face when our eyes met.

she ran towards me and hugged me tightly. i handed vinnie the gun so that i don't accidentally shoot anyone in-front of her. "what's up baby ? is there something you need ?" i asked her softly not wanting to seem rude.

i was used to being so rude to other people during work but whenever nailea was around i couldn't bring myself to become rude because i didn't want her to be scared of me.

"i missed you." she simply replied and cuddled into my chest even more. i chuckled and kissed her head, i rubbed her back soothingly and swayed us side to side.

"what are you doing ?" she asked curiously.

"just business stuff, why you wanna help out ?" i asked jokingly with a smirk. she pulled us apart and looked up at me with hopeful eyes. my smirked dropped when she took it seriously which made me regret asking.

"pretty please, i'll be your great sidekick." she pouted giving me those puppy eyes.

"i-baby please don't, not right now, maybe next time okay ?" i put my hands on both her cheeks and squished it.

she looked down and pouted trying to make me feel guilty, and it was working. "baby, i promise you next time okay ? why don't you go enjoy yourself, like going online shopping or doing girl stuff...or whatever." i said as i reached into my pocket and handed her my wallet.

she laughed a little and gladly took my wallet. "girl stuff ? really ?" she said with her head tilted and one of her eyebrows raised.

"i don't know what you girls do okay ?" she didn't give me a response and hummed instead, i knew she was silently making fun of me for saying that.

she tiptoed and place a longing kiss on my lips. she put her hands on my cheeks while i put mine on her waist. "promise ?" she asked putting out her pinky. i gladly intertwined our pinkies and nodded making her squeal in excitement.

i was starting to regret every single one of my life choices. i started thinking of all the negative possibilities that could happen, i was starting to get even more scared the more that i think about it.

when i felt hands on my face it made me snapped out of my thoughts. "baby you can trust me." she smirked and place a short kiss before walking away with her hips swaying.

when she shut the door i looked at vinnie to see he had the same expression as i did. i didn't know if he was as scared as i am or if i'm as scared as he was but one thing i know for sure was that we're all gonna die once she takes over.

i cleared my throat as vinnie handed me my gun. i cocked the gun and did not hesitate to pull the trigger onto the mans head leaving a hole with blood oozing out of it.

his wife let out a muffled scream looking very terrified. she shook her head rapidly begging for us to not kill her. "i'll give you a chance, i want you to pass this message to them, tell them to go fuck themselves and never step into our territory or else the whole gang will be fucking dead." i said slowly and clearly for her to understand.

she nodded her head rapidly while the tears kept streaming down her face. "bring her to their place and quickly drop her off, got it ?" i instructed vinnie. he nodded obediently and began untying the woman.

i took out my phone to see my lock screen filled with texts but only one name caught my eyes and that was nailea. i decided to click onto her text to see what she wanted.

my eyes instantly bulged out of my eye sockets when i saw the explicit video that she had sent me, i sighed in relief when i didn't hear the sound. i looked behind making sure that vinnie wasn't looking at the video so that i could finish it.

nai 🤤
*video attachment*
i need your help :(

me
you look really pretty with your legs wide open.

nai 🤤
yea ? you know what else looks pretty ? you in between my legs.

me
when i say enjoy yourself i didn't mean this.

nai 🤤
can you please hurry :(

me
don't rush me, i'll get there whenever i want to.

me
you better not be touching yourself nai.

nai 🤤
if you don't want me to touch myself then you better hurry ;)

me
fuck, you're so stubborn.
if you keep up with this attitude just know you won't be able to walk tomorrow.

nai 🤤
i like the sound of that.
*image attachment*

me
when i get home you better be completely naked and not touching yourself.
i mean it nai.

that was the last thing i said before closing my phone. "hey vin, imma head out first, call me if you need anything alright ?" he smiled and nodded his head before getting back to what he was doing.

i got into my car, wasting no time and drove off to our shared house.

-

when i entered the house, i could hear moaning from the bedroom. i took a deep breath while taking off my shoes. i walked over to the kitchen and took out the wine glass from the upper cabinet and poured some wine in it.

i leaned onto the kitchen island hearing her moaned out my name, it got louder and louder indicating that she was almost cumming. once i was finished with my wine, i place the wine glass into the sink not bothering to clean it.

i walked up the stairs to our bedroom and quietly entered it. i leaned against the wall watching her pleasure herself while moaning out my name. i smirked at how pretty she looked when pleasuring herself.

i shut the door earning a sound that was loud enough for her to stop pleasuring herself. she quickly sat up and covered herself with the blanket, she had a shocked expression but then relaxed when she saw it was just me.

she bit her lip and cursed under her breath. i slowly walked towards her, the closer i got the more nervous she looked. i held her chin and place a longing kiss on her lips, it then soon turned into a heated make out.

i trailed my kisses down to her neck, sucking and licking onto her sweet spot leaving hickeys all over. i pulled away and removed my clothes and pants leaving me in my sports bra and boxers. i pulled the blanket down revealing her small delicate breast. i swirled my tongue around her nipple and suck onto it while my left hand was massaging her breast.

i fully removed the blanket and threw to the side revealing her very beautiful skinny figure. i then moved down to her stomach leaving kisses all over followed by her thighs and lastly her pussy.

i placed light kisses onto her heat earning a soft moan. "y-y/n please i need you inside of me." she begged softly.

"that's not my name princess." i whispered seductively as i continued teasing her.

"d-daddy please." i smirked at the nickname she gave me and began licking and sucking onto her clit. i inserted my tongue inside of her as she gripped on my hair tighter.

i inserted two fingers inside of her and moved in and out of her in a fast pace that made her back arch "y-y/n i'm so close...fuck" she moaned out.

i stopped all of my movements making nailea frown. "why'd you stop ?" she whined. i stood up and removed my boxers that were restraining my boner.

"turn around, ass up, face down." i sternly stated. she quickly did what was told with no question asked, which i was glad because if not she would make things harder.

i rub circles on one of her asscheeks before my hand raises and falls with a burn against her skin, eliciting a louder whimper out of her. i could tell that she was secretly enjoying this.

"i want you to count to ten okay ?" i said in a soft tone not wanting to hurt her feelings. i watched her nod her head and backed her ass up against my hand ready for what i'm about to do.

"one..." she took a deep breathe as i spanked her hard.

"two..." she continued to count, almost whimpering at the pleasure she felt.

"t-ten..." she huffed out almost collapsing on the bed, hand marks on her ass which i found beautiful.

her ass slowly started to fall which made me supported her by gripping on her sides. "you've been a good girl baby, so daddy's gonna reward you" i smirked as i leaned into her shoulder wiping the stained tears on her face and placing kisses all over her neck to comfort her.

i gently turned her around and line my dick onto her wet pussy. i gave my dick a few pumps before slipping it into her hole. i made sure to move slowly to give her some time to get use to my size.

"y-you can move faster now." my pace gradually got faster and faster making the bed shake. her hands grip onto the sheets tightly while her legs were over my shoulders. i grip onto her thighs and pound into her faster making her let out a scream.

"fuck, i-i'm gonna come." she moaned out loud.

"let it all out princess." i took my dick out of her letting her cum spurt all over the sheets and my dick.

she took a few seconds to recollect herself before sitting up and snaking her arms around my neck to capture my lips again, which i happily accepted. she switched our position, making me sit while she stood in between my legs.

she kissed on my neck, chest, abdomen, until she was faced with my hard cock. the tip was red like my blushing cheeks and it was already covered with precum.

nailea smirked, looking up to take a look at me again before leaning to give the head a lick. i threw my head back as she took me into her mouth, while stroking the rest with her hand.

"oh shit..." i groaned from the feeling of her lips around my member.

nailea would suck on it and lick the tip from time to time, whilst using one of her hands to massage my balls. i shut my eyes hard while enjoying the pleasure my girlfriend was giving.

"does it feel good y/n?" she giggled.

i just nodded not being able to say a thing because of how good it felt, she then bobbed her head up and down and suddenly gave a long suck and i swear it felt like heaven.

"fuck nai, i'm gonna come." i threw my head back in pleasure while she kept on sucking and licking my dick.

"you can come baby." she said before placing a kiss onto my tip. thick white ropes shoot out to nai's mouth making her giggle. i pumped my shaft so that more cum would easily shoot out.

i panted heavily and watched the brunette licked her lips clean. she crawled up to my lap and kissed my lips, she then hugged me making me lay back onto the bed.

i kissed her forehead over and over again while pulling the blanket to cover our naked bodies. nailea looked up to me and gave a loving kiss, her afterglow was really the best thing.

she closed her eyes while trying to catch her breath. i caressed her cheek while thinking of how lucky i was to have her as my own lifetime lover.

"i can't wait to marry you." i said softly.

"mmm me too." she said feeling her smile against my chest.

"i love you so much."

"i love you more baby." my soon to be wife said. i then closed my eyes enjoying her presence and the coldness that was hitting my leg.

yea. i'm definitely gonna marry her.

-

finished : 28 february 2021 ☑️

a/n

it's been a long time

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

12K 86 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want โค๏ธ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
222K 4.1K 36
Hello, my loves! ๐ŸŒน The girls are waiting... ๐Ÿ‘€ โ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜† ๐ŸŒ… Cover By: @HONEYFLOWERbp Started: Feb 09, 2021 Completed: Mar 31, 2023 (I might post mo...
55.7K 1K 45
Blackpink Imagines will Include: - Fluff ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’• - Smut ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ - Angst ๐Ÿ˜” ๐ŸŒง๏ธ ~~~ โ—๏ธWARNINGSโ—๏ธ - BLACKPINK ARE TOPS - BLACKPINK WILL HAVE G!P (for smut...