House of Glass || Cricky

By S_yny_ster

{Sequel to Little White Lies} Things are not as they should be. Everything has fallen apart. More

PART ONE
1 | Ego Trip
2 | Sixth Sense
3 | Deamhanta
4 | Saoirse
5 | Burn
6 | Vex
7 | Infernalis
8 | Hollow
9 | Divine
10 | Rage
11 | Crossroads
12 | Vice
12 | Ungodly
13 | Trance
PART TWO
14 | Shadow
15 | Verréckt
16 | Surrender
17 | Mandrake
18 | Freakshow
19 | Everything I see
20 | Far Behind

21 | Moonlight

290 16 12
By S_yny_ster

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Kuza asked as he was walking out of the kitchen.

"What's up?"

"I haven't seen you in a while. I missed you." He said, hugging me.

"I know. I'm sorry. I've been really busy."

"Why don't you come hang out with me for a while?" He suggested. "I could use the company."

I probably shouldn't leave Ash alone for a while longer but she'll probably be fine. "Alright. Yeah. That sounds like a good idea."

I followed Kuza up to his room, sitting down on the bed. He shut the door and I looked around the room.

"I haven't been here in years." I mumbled.

"It took a lot to get used to you not being here. It's always been too quiet without you."

I laughed. He sat on the bed beside me and put his head on my shoulder.

"How's your hand?" He asked, touching my wrist.

I shrugged. "Can't really use it but I've gotten used to it."

"I'm sorry. It's my fault. I was stupid."

"It's fine. I don't blame you. The hand was broken anyway." I told him, remembering what I'd been told about the car, years ago, while Chris and I were held captive. "The accident wasn't your fault. The brakes had been cut."

"What?"

"I never got a chance to tell you, with everything that happened, but remember when Chris and I went missing?"

He nodded.

"Well, I was told that you and I weren't meant to be in the car. Chris was supposed to be driving. The brake lines had been cut. Chris was supposed to die in that car."

"Jesus christ." He said. "That makes me feel a little less stupid, but shit..."

I nodded.

"Do you regret it?" He asked after a long silence.

"Regret what?"

"Getting involved with Chris, and all this shit?"

I sighed. "I did. Not anymore though...I used to hate all of you. Chris especially. But I realized that if it hadn't been for you guys, for Chris, I wouldn't be who I am today. I'd still be selling my body to barely survive, giving you every penny I had, and then some, for a fix. I don't regret it at all."

He nodded and leaned back on the bed. He reached into the nightstand drawer. He pulled a few things out and sat back up. "Speaking of fixes..."

He had a small case. He opened it up and I watched him empty it out. He emptied the bag of coke onto the mirror before looking over at me sighed.

"Shit, sorry. I forgot you stopped."

"It's fine. I don't mind it."

"Do you want some?"

I looked at it for a moment. "Fuck it. Why not?"

"Shit, after this stuff with Chris, you deserve it." He cut it up and put it into lines. He grabbed the pipe and did one of the lines before handing it to me.

"You gonna be okay?"

I nodded. "I'll be fine."

I picked up the pipe and copied his actions. I handed it back and leaned back on the bed. It started to take effect quickly. I hadn't used anything in a few years. But it's been an interesting day, so I think I deserved that little bit of relaxation. It's not like I have to get addicted again.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sent a quick text to Ash, letting her know that I wouldn't be home tonight, but to call if she needed me. I dropped it on the bed, glancing over as Kuza laid down beside me.

"I really miss having you around." He mumbled, rolling onto his side to look at me.

"Yeah...Now that I'm here, I kinda miss it too." I said. "Everyone's like a family here. All I got is Ashley and a bunch of whores."

"You should come back. Bring your whores."

I smiled but shook my head. "I'd love to, but I can't do that from here."

"I get it. But you should at least come around a bit more often."

"I'll try. I really will."

He moved closer. "I really fucking miss you. We all do."

"'m here now. And I promise, I'll come around more." I told him, feeling the drug really starting to take effect.

He sat up a little, staring down at me.

"Remember all the shit we used to do?" He asked.

I laughed. "Oh yeah...I'd do anything for a bag. Remember the first time I met Chris?"

"He beat the shit outta you and you still came back."

"I didn't care. I wasn't gonna let him try to push me around. I hated him." I told him. "If you told me right then and there, that I'd fall in love with him, shit, I would've killed you."

He sat up on his knees, watching me. He was silent for a while. I looked up at him, meeting his eyes. Before I realized what he was doing, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I stayed still for a few seconds, and I don't know what made me do it — maybe it was the drugs— but I reached up, tangling my fingers in his hair. I pulled him in closer, kissing him back.

We parted after what felt like ages, both gasping for air.

All of a sudden, he was on me, his hands sliding under my shirt and up my sides. He kissed at my neck, biting as he moved down. I groaned, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. I don't know why were doing this, but I didn't hate it.

He lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it across the room. He kissed down my chest, holding onto my sides. I grabbed onto his hair, tugging slightly.

He looked up at me, meeting my eyes.

"I haven't done this in years." I told him. It was true. The last time I had sex was before I killed Devin. I didn't need to have sex anymore, so I just didn't.

"That's fine. I'll be gentle." He spoke, turning his attention to the button on my jeans.

He got them unbuttoned and unzipped, pulling them down a little. I lifted my hips up so he could pull my pants and underwear off. He tossed them on the floor with my shirt. I was starting to get hard as he made his way down my body. He left marks on my skin as he moved. He grasped my thighs and pulled my legs apart. He attached his lips to my inner thigh, sucking a deep purple mark into my skin. I gasped at the feeling, arching my back slightly.

It'd been so long. I was so over sensitive. Everything felt ten times stronger than I remember it feeling. Maybe it was just the drugs, but I didn't think I'd last much longer. I grabbed his long hair again and tugged hard. He grunted and looked up at me.

"I need you." I breathed. "I won't last."

He nodded and sat up. He crawled over to the edge of the bed and opened the drawer. He grabbed a bottle of lube and moved back over to where I laid. "You okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, just hurry up and fuck me already."

He moved back between my legs and poured some of the lube onto his fingers. He pushed one into me. I groaned as he moved it in and out before quickly adding a second one.

"I'm good. Just...come on." I growled.

I wanted him. I wanted him inside of me. I forgot how good this could feel. I needed this. With everything that's been going on, I deserve this. With the day I had, I deserve to be able to let go.

He wiped his hand on the bed and got on his knees. He slowly pushed into me. I let out a low groan. Once he was inside completely, he leaned over me, kissing me again as he slowly began move. His thrusts were slow and deep. In that moment, I forgot about everything. The only thing that mattered was him and I. The only things that existed in this moment was the way he moved, the way he pulled my hair, the rough grunts that left his lips. The only thing I could focus on was the way he made me feel.

Kuza and I had fucked before, a long time ago, but never like this. Never slow and gentle. This wasn't fucking; this was something different entirely. I wouldn't call it love, but there was definitely something.

He kissed me slowly, his tongue exploring my mouth as he moved inside of me. It felt amazing. I was getting close. I knew I wouldn't last, not like this.

I arched my back, crying out as I came. He followed shortly after, groaning as he released inside of me.

He fell to the side, both of us panting heavily.

"That was amazing." I breathed.

"Hell yeah, it was."

————————-

oof lmfao. this was kinda like just a filler chapter bc i've had some writers block but like yeah. and like this was originally supposed to be a chapter in chris's pov, but like i've decided to do those less often bc well, there isn't much to write for him right now.

~xxLux

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 349 12
:@-slimeslatt -"And when it comes down to it, it's just us against the whole world. I do it for us my baby, only us. I love you to the moon and back"
7K 601 30
Lets remember karma is a bitch.
3.4K 82 8
'Cause I know that we fall apart, when nothing's new Nothing's new Nothing's new, nothing's new Nothing's new, nothing's new Nothing's new, nothing's...
4.9K 238 28
she's been damaged, she's b...