The legendary Izuku

By JimmyNelson7

Izuku is a saiyan that was sent to a planet called earth were the women have superpowers called quirks. How w... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Not a ch
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69

Ch 16

8.8K 188 54
By JimmyNelson7

It was deadly quite inside the USJ after Izuku's show of power, right now the only thing that you could hear is the quiet yet heavy breathing from Izuku. No one not even the villains or the other students of class 1A moved a muscle as they didn't know what might happen to them if they did. It was now almost a primal feeling inside of them telling them not to interfere with what was about to happen so instead everyone just watched as Izuku starred down the nomu, Shigaraka, and Kurogiri. Shigaraka was about to say something but as soon as she just flinched her arm Izuku let out a massive roar filled with rage and launched himself at the three in front of him. The nomu immediately got in front of Shigaraka to defend her and Kurogiri prepared to put up portals so they could fight Izuku like the did before. In an instant Izuku cleared the space between the four of them and was with in striking range of the nomu. Letting out another roar Izuku went to hit the nomu with a huge punch, Kurogiri so this and went to put up a portal but what the three villains didn't expect was how fast Izuku learned to deal with them. Izuku then moved so fast that no one not even the nomu could see him move and when he finally did reappear Izuku had his fist punched right through the nomu's back and sticking out of his chest. This act shocked Shigaraka as her nomu was supposed to be strong enough to deal with All Might but this boy was beating it.

Shigaraka: no...no...no...NO HE SHOULD NOT BE STRONG ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH MY NOMU!!!!!

Izuku then ripped his arm out of the nomu and turned towards Shigaraka and kurogiri to deal with them thinking his beat the nomu.

Shigaraka: I wouldn't focus on us just yet.

Izuku really wasn't paying any attention to what Shigaraka was saying to him as he just wanted to hurt them as much as they hurt Aizawa and the rest of his class. Izuku was caught off guard though when the nomu healed from the damage inflicted on it by Izuku. Once the whole in its chest was fixed it quickly got right back up and got Izuku in a bear hug from behind. This didn't affect Izuku even a little bit and just by flexing his muscles was able to break the nomu's hold on him. Izuku then turned around and grabbed the nomu by the throat, then with a roar Izuku threw the nomu towards the mountain rescue zone. The nomu then got embedded into the mountain and was about to break out but before it could Izuku appeared right in front of it and punched the nomu deeper into the mountain. Not letting up Izuku continued to punch the nomu deeper and deeper into the mountain till then were both inside of it.

Eijirou: that's incredible, look at the amount of raw power he has!

Even though the nomu and Izuku were now out of sight do to being inside the mountain the sounds of each and everyone of Izuku's punches could still be heard all over the USJ. It wasn't to long until the nomu broke throw one side of the mountain and fell towards the earthquake zone with an enraged Izuku following closely behind. When the two hit the ground the nomu went to throw a punch but Izuku caught it and pulled the nomu into a hard clothesline punch. After the nomu hit the ground it went to get up but before it could Izuku stomped it head into the ground. Izuku then picked up the nomu and held it over his head then in one swift motion brought the nomu down and slammed his knee into its spine. Izuku wasn't done there though as he continued to do it again and again until he didn't just break the nomu's back but shattered it. Izuku watched as the nomu's back moved and the spine healed allowing the nomu to get back up. Seeing this only enraged Izuku even more as the thing that hurt his friend wasn't staying down no matter what he did.

Shigaraka: it doesn't matter what the boy does, the nomu will allow heal back and be ready to fight again.

Kurogiri: but it looks like the boy is continuing to get stronger as the fight goes on, he might even become to strong for the nomu's healing.

Shigaraka: it will be fine kurogiri, eventually the boy will get tired and the nomu will finish him.

Kurogiri: yes ma'am.

Izuku roaring as he ran up to the nomu and grabbed it by the head. He then turned and throw the nomu causing it to fly through a lot of the building in the earthquake zone. The nomu was able to stop itself from flying any farther but before it could do anything else Izuku was already right on top of it and continuously beat it down into the ground. Izuku then grabbed the nomu by the ankle and launched him through the air back towards the center of the USJ. As the nomu was still in the air though Izuku jumped after it and grabbed it with both hands holding the nomu tight. The with all of his strength as the two of them landed back on the ground Izuku slammed the nomu's head into the ground. As Shigaraka watched this all play out she began to panic and think that kurogiri might have been right and Izuku was growing to strong for the nomu's regeneration and shock absorption to even matter at all.

Shigaraka: how....HOW IS HE WINNING!!!!!!

Izuku then grabbed the nomu one last time and threw it straight up into the air. Izuku then watched as the nomu flew right through the ceiling of the USJ and when it was high enough into the air Izuku formed a green ball of ki in his hand. Aizawa watched in amazement and a little bit of terror as she didn't know Izuku could make energy balls.

Aizawa mind: I thought he only had a strength enhancing quirk but if that was the case the how is he forming a ball of energy? Just what are you Izuku Midoriya?

With a ball of energy now formed in his hand Izuku took am and through it at the nomu that was still flying upward into the sky. Shigaraka was confused by what Izuku just did.

Shigaraka: what....what did he do? Do you know what he did Kurogiri?

Kurogiri was about to say something the Shigaraka but was cut off when the ball of green energy that Izuku created hit the nomu. When the energy ball hit the nomu it explode with so much force the the ground and the USJ shook. The sky was engulfed with a green light. That small attack from Izuku was enough to complete disintegrate the nomu leaving nothing left to regenerate from. After it was obvious that the nomu wasn't coming back Izuku spoke in a primal voice completely different from his own.

Izuku: try healing that one!

Izuku then turned his attention to Shigaraka and Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: ma'am we need to leave now!

Izuku began to make his way over to the two villains, each step he took breaking the the ground beneath him. Shigaraka agreed with Kurogiri that if they stayed it would most likely end bad for them. Kurogiri then made herself into a portal for Shigarak to escape.

Shigaraka: don't think you have beaten me boy because I will return with something that you won't be able to beat next time so mark my words you will die!

Izuku began to for a energy ball in his hand when Shigaraka said that but she saw what Izuku was doing and quickly jump through the portal. Once Shigaraka was inside the portal and herself disappeared. Even though the villains were gone now Izuku was still angry and looked like he was about to start ripping apart anyone and anything in his way, that was however until he heard a voice call out to him. The voice belonged to Aizawa who saw that Izuku wasn't calming down and knew that she had to do something.

Shouta: Izuku!

Izuku turned to the voice calling him only to see that it was Aizawa. Slowly Izuku began to make his way over to Aizawa and as he was Shouta was trying her best to talk to Izuku in a soothing voice to calm him down.

Shouta: you can stop fighting now Izuku.

As Izuku was walking towards Aizawa the first thing to leave him was his green aura.

Shouta: everyone is safe now.

Izuku eyes then turned back to there emerald green color.

Shouta: you protected them just like I asked you to.

Izuku was now loosing the muscle mass he gained after he got angry and his hair was now back to how it normally looked.

Shouta: thank you Izuku.

As Izuku got close to Aizawa he dropped done to his hands and knees to exhausted to keep walk up right. Izuku continued to crawl the rest of the way to Aizawa however.

Shouta: you can rest now Izuku.

Izuku finally crawled the rest of the way and was now next to Aizawa breathing heavily. Izuku didn't do anything other then ask Aizawa a single question once he got next to her.

Izuku: are.....you.....ok?

Shouta: yes Izuku.

Izuku: good.

Now that Izuku knew that Aizawa was ok he passed out do to his body not being used to exerting that much energy before. Now that he knew his teaches and classmates were going to be fine Izuku could finally stopped fighting the urge to pass out and let it happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 157 1
Izuku Midoriya, a Boy with a Destiny far greater than he could ever know, discovers that he is The Reincarnation of The God of Thunder, Thor. As Izu...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
109K 3.2K 14
Shadow and Sonic meet again after 15 years of everyone separating after Eggmans death. What happened that got everyone to separate?
563K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...