𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐇�...

By hamiltonpsycho

The complicated love story of Y/n Miranda and Daveed Diggs. Y/n was the little sister of Lin Manuel Mirand... More

Introduction
01.Playlist
00. Meeting
01. Worth it
02. Show me around
03. I love her
04. Opening night
05. Wait a second
06. Hanahaki
07. Deal
08. Hopefully
09. It's getting worse
For the new characters <3
11. We know
12. I'm serious
13. One month later
14. I Think I Love Him
15. Nightmare turned reality
16. Everything seemed to be going right
17. Epilogue
...
Sequel

10. When it happens

511 14 3
By hamiltonpsycho

--8:30--
Lin POV

"So... there's something I need to tell you guys"

This made both of their heads perk up into my direction.

"What is it?" Daveed questioned me, finally sitting up.

"Well..."

"Hurry Lin, spit it out. You're making me worried!" Rafa told me.

"Y/nmighthaveacrushonthatboyinItaly!"

"What!" They said at the same time. I wonder how they understood me. That's not important right now.

"No no no, that can't happen!" Daveed exclaimed.

"Daveed you need to tell her!" Rafael told him. I agreed.

"We can't let this get far," I agreed.

"Well I am going to tell her! I just don't know when!" He replied defending himself.

"Well it's got to be soon cause there's no telling what can happen." I replied not last time leaving the room.

--8:35--
Third Person POV

Daveed knew Lin was right. He would have to tell Y/n soon, but not right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 249 33
Y /N and Daveed were high school sweethearts ... well they were ... one day randomly Daveed broke up with Y/N and got with another girl ... the popul...
1.1M 34.1K 79
❧ "I-I love you." "...What?" ❧ "I hate myself." "Why?" "I... I like Owen." ~~~ ❧ a story where Mark Sloan's younger sister finally learns what love...
2.2K 20 34
I'm disclaiming that none of the events in the story are real but they're fake this's events made up to create an engaging story for the reader, None...
127K 2.9K 24
Jubilee Diggs is little sister to a Broadway rapper. Really little. She's fifteen, an he's twenty-five. And, truthfully, she's not really especially...