Falling

Autorstwa soleoyal

rosé x sehun Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 11

124 12 4
Autorstwa soleoyal

Chaeyoung

"Aish!" I exclaimed in frustration as I run at the quiet hallway.

If the girls woke me up earlier, then I wouldn't have been late today! But I'm very late already and there's only forty-five minutes left before lunch so why shouldn't I just wait for the class to finish, right?

With that thought in mind, I stopped running and walked back while breathing heavily. After a while, I found myself walking at the side of the running track near the college building.

College building...

I quickly turned my head to the building and stared at it for a while. I let out a sigh and looked back at my way, shaking my head. I massaged my temple since my head is still hurting.

I didn't drink a lot last night. I remember that I only had two glasses of that drink. So, I get drunk easily? Well, it was my first time. I wonder how I behave when I'm drunk.. Was I chatty? Loud? Did I...

"Hi! Let's dance!"

My eyes widened and I stopped walking.

"Hi! Why are you holding my waist?"

I gasped as I cover my mouth in shock.

"Hi! Your voice is sexy!"

A shriek escaped my lips.

"I.." I trailed off. "I said that? To whom?" I asked myself. I frowned and thought hard to remember more.

"Mister, where are you taking me?"

My lips parted. What.. Did I.. Did someone..

I looked down my body and horror filled my being when I realized that someone must've took advantage of me while I was on my drunk state. I grasped my hair, but I shook my head eventually when I realized something.

"No.. You woke up at the dorm." I told myself. "No one took advantage of you." I nodded.

"Your friends would've–"

"What are you doing?" My eyes widened when I heard a familiar voice behind me. I was about to turn around but he was already standing beside me.

My face heated when I realized that he caught me talking to myself.

"Nothing." I said awkwardly.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked with the corners of his lips rising up.

"Ah, I-I was on the phone." He cocked a brow and looked down my hands. That's when I realized that my phone is in my bag.

"Uh-huh?" He teased.

"Mmh.. It's in my pocket now." I said as an excuse. He nodded even though he looks like he doesn't believe me.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Are you here to.." he stopped and chuckled. "..see me?" He said that made me frown.

"Why would I do that?" I asked in confusion. He chuckled but didn't say anything.

"I'll get going now." I turned around and was about to walk away but he spoke.

"Wait." I faced him and waited for him to speak.

"Don't you remember anything?" He asked that made me frown. He lifted a brow and a sigh escaped his lips that made me more confused. Did something happen last night? Oh god, what did I do?

"I see.. Let's go." He then walked past me.

"What? Where are we going?" He stopped and looked at me over his shoulder.

"And what happened last night?"

He sighed and walked back towards me.

"Y-Yah. What do you think you're doing?" I asked him when suddenly held my hand and pulled me with him.

"Yah, Sehun." I called that made him look at me with a smile on his lips.

"I'm glad you're not being too formal today." He told me before looking straight ahead.

"Tell me what happened." I told him while I'm trying to pull my hand he's holding. "And please let go of my hand." I consciously said when I saw some students around.

"Yah. Oh Sehun." I said sternly when he didn't listen. He sighed and stopped walking so I did the same. I muttered a curse under my breath when I saw a few students already looking at us.

"Let go of my hand. There are a few students watching us. They might misunderstand and spread false information again." He roamed his eyes around before looking back at me, his brow raising.

"So what? They all believe that we're dating already." He said. "And besides, we're really together now.. right?" He smirked that made my eyes go big.

"W-What?"

"Let's go. We're going to have our first date as a couple." He said and pulled me again, but my eyes widened even more because of what he just said.

First date as a couple? What the..

"Yah! Are you crazy? Since when did we become a couple?"

"Since last night." He answered without looking at me.

"What?!"

"Stop joking, Sehun!" I shouted which he ignored. "Yah! Let go of me! Don't you have classes?"

"I have.. but Mr. Kwon caught me sleeping so.." he shrugged.

"I'm going to meet with my friends at the canteen, so let go of me now." I told him but he shook his head stubbornly. He also tightened his grip.

"I told you, we're going on a date."

"We're not! And we're not a couple, okay? I seriously don't know what's gotten into you. I–"

"Shut up or else I'll kiss you."

My face heated and I automatically went silent. He smirked triumphantly.

"Good girl."

"I don't believe you." I told him with my arms crossed while I sat across him. He brought me to a mall then we ate lunch at a restaurant. After we have finished eating, I decided to ask him what really happened last night.

He shifted on his seat with a small smirk plastered on his face. He crossed his arms and looked at me with pure amusement dancing in his eyes.

"It's the truth." I looked at him incredulously. This guy just told me that I told him I like him! And that I told him he's handsome and that I asked him to be my boyfriend! I find it so hard to believe because I don't think I would randomly ask someone to be my boyfriend.

"I was drunk, so don't take it seriously."

"People are usually honest when drunk."

I heaved a deep sigh as I stare at him. Did I.. really do that?

"Aish," I muttered and looked away. My face heated out of embarrassment. What am I going to do? Should I convince him to forget what I said? Or.. should I just let things be? But if I choose the latter, then that means I like him, right?

"How about we watch a movie?" He spoke that made me wake up from my reverie. I just stared into his eyes and suddenly, I felt my heart beating fast. I gulped and took my eyes off him when he gave me a smile. And the next thing I knew, we were already seated side by side with a big screen in front of us.

"Finally.."

He said that caught my attention. I turned to him in confusion that made him look at me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't get to sit near you when we watched a movie a few days ago." He answered that made my cheeks flush. I looked at the screen as I clear my throat a bit.

Does he like me?

My eyes drifted on my left side when a couple took a seat near me.

"Stay close to me," Sehun suddenly told me. I froze when I felt his left arm around my shoulders. I placed my right hand on top of my chest and felt my heart beating abnormally. A few seconds later, the lights turned off and the movie started but I was just staring at the screen absentmindedly.

Oh my god. I just chose the latter, right? Because if I didn't, then I wouldn't be here with him! And.. are we really together now? If I really asked him to be my boyfriend last night, then why did he agree?

Damn, does he really like me? If yes, then why? I mean, there are a lot of beautiful, highschool and college girls lining up to be his girlfriend. So.. why me? Well, it's not like I'm complaining. I'm just..

"Are you okay?" I flinched when I heard him whisper to my ear. I looked at him and my breath hitched when I saw how close his face is to mine. We stared into each other for a while before both of us looked away at the same time, awkwardly clearing our throat. He also finally removed his arm behind me.

I decided to focus on the movie instead. I leaned comfortably and folded my arms across my chest. From the corner of my eyes, I saw someone taking a seat beside me which I ignored. After a while, a loud thud echoed that made me flinch. Then I heard a deep chuckle coming from my left. When I turned my head, I saw a handsome guy sitting next to me. His eyes are glued on the screen but I can see a hint of smile on his lips. I looked back at the screen and my heart started thumping nervously because of the loud eerie sound coming from the movie.

Why does he have to pick a horror movie? Ugh, I don't really like this genre.

"Scared?" I heard him chuckle.

"A little.." I focused on the movie again.

"It's just a real person covered with makeup." The guy beside me spoke that made me look at him.

What.. Is he talking to me?

I huffed and looked back at the screen again but the eerie sound intensified that made my heart thump even more. I bit my lip and unconsciously held onto somewhere. A sigh of relief escaped my lips when the scene changed. From my peripheral vision, I can see Sehun staring at me so I looked at him.

"W-Why?"

He gulped and slightly shook his head before taking his eyes off me, making me frown. My eyes went down and my lips parted when I realized that its his hand I'm holding. I quickly moved my hand away and bit my lip. I can feel his eyes on me again but I didn't bother looking at him.

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt someone's fingers gently brushing my hair. My heart skipped a beat when I locked eyes with Sehun whose face is close to mine. I saw how his eyes widened a bit before quickly moving away. I roamed my eyes around when I noticed that the lights are already on. I was sleepily watching the people leave when Sehun spoke.

"The movie's over.." he stood up that made me look at him. "Let's go." I nodded and stood up as well.

I froze when he draped an arm around my shoulder as we started walking. I looked at his hand resting on my right shoulder and gulped.

"I can't believe you fell asleep on our first movie date as a couple." He said, chuckling.

First movie date but you picked horror?

"Aish," I muttered when I saw that it's almost two in the afternoon already.

"Let's go back to school. I still have two subjects left. Lisa and Jenne must be wondering why I didn't show up. The guys must be wondering too."

"No, I'm sure they're not. Let's just spend more time together. Don't worry about being absent for a day."

"No. Let's go back." He stopped and faced me with a serious expression.

"No."

—seventeenrosies,

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.8K 243 31
Jennie and Chanyeol JenYeol love story New title: From Bestfriends, To Lovers Old title: Bestfriends to Lovers
5.7K 367 27
Something special about highschool love
13.2K 748 8
Game of love
8K 166 14