Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

Per KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... Més

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Soulmate [25]

1.3K 23 1
Per KxAmbrose

Kennedy smiled and looked through the comments of the picture that WWE had posted of her and Jon after last night's Raw episode. Many of the comments of how cute they were together and others wondering if they were together in real life.

"Whatcha doing?" Jon peeked over her shoulder and instantly groaned seeing her on social media.

She snickered and shut off her phone looking at him, "You know if you got onto social media then maybe you'd understand a little more."

He shook his head and pointed to her phone, "That thing is the devil, you know? You get sucked in that social media crap too easily."

She gasped and hit his chest jokingly, "I do not! I barely even post, just the ocassional selfie or stuff to promote WWE and our business ventures."

"Whatever - look here comes our bags." He spotted their suitcase. She and Jon grabbed them and quickly made their way to the car rental station.

They rented a Pathfinder which was enough space for all their things, Kennedy got into the passenger seat and Jon in the drivers making their way to the hotel.

"What time are we meeting your family?" Kennedy asked, peering towards him.

"Around lunchtime, I was thinking we visit them at my mom's house." Kennedy nodded and smiled.

"I can't wait to meet them. How old is your niece again?"

"8, my sister had her when she was twenty."

Kennedy nodded her head and smiled, "Do you think we can stop by a Walmart before we head there."

He glanced over to her and rose his eyebrow, "You don't have to get them anything babe."

"But I want to sweet face, I can't show up empty-handed like that. Please."

"Fine, but you aren't breaking the bank."

"Yes sir." She laughing lightly pushing at his shoulder.

After dropping in at their hotel so they could shower and change into some better clothes, they headed for the store before heading to Jon's mom's house. Kennedy picked up flowers for both his mom and sister and got a toy for his niece.

Kennedy watched through the window as they drove past a bunch of apartment complexes, it wasn't a necessarily expensive area but that wasn't an issue for her. She really didn't care about the whole aspect of how much money they had, more so the type of people they were.

After passing the apartment complexes they turned into a neighborhood, they were a bunch of children playing outside and some even turned looking into their car and seeing the superstars excitedly waving.

Kennedy smiled and rolled down her window, giving them a smile and wave while Jon playfully beeped his horn and waved as well, continuing to drive until they pulled up to his mom's house.

"Here we are." Jon said placing the car in park, Kennedy looked ahead at the nice sized home. A bunch of toys scatted outside and flowers planted near the porch.

"Jonathan!" His mother with blonde hair opened the from door and waved with a big smile on her face.

Kennedy smiled and gathered all the items before opening her door and heading out to meet his family.

"I missed you." His mother said, pulling away from her hug with her son.

"I missed you too ma, this is Kennedy, my girlfriend. Kennedy, this is my mom, Sandra.

Sandra smiled at the young girl who stepped up and handed her over a bouquet of flowers. "Hi, I'm Kennedy. It's so nice to meet you, I hope you like these."

"It's nice to meet you Kennedy, please you both come in." She reached over giving her a warm hug before moving over to the side allowing them to step into her home.

"Sorry for the mess, Alice has been playing all morning. Let me go see if she's up from her nap. Please make yourself feel at home." She gestured over to the couch, urging her and Jon to take a seat at which they did.

"Is that you?" Kennedy chuckled, pointing a picture of Jon hanging up on the wall from his senior year prom.

He shook his head and felt his cheeks heat up with embarrassment, "Yep. That's 17 year old Jonny."

She awed and rested her head on his shoulder. "Well you look very handsome there. I never got to go to prom, so consider yourself lucky."

"How come?" He questioned, pulling away to look at her.

"Because I didn't recover from the eating disorder at the time, I didn't get to go. Thankfully, I healed up just before graduation. Never experienced prom at all."

"Maybe I can take you to prom one day." She giggled and shook her head.

"Don't you think it'd be a bit weird for us grown adults to be partying with a bunch of teenagers?"

He chuckled and nodded his head, "I'll figure something out."

Moments later a squeal from the hallway follow by tiny footsteps hit their ears. Jon smiled as his little niece came running into his arms, engulfing him in a big hug.

"Hey there big girl, did you miss me?" Alice giggled wildly and nodded against his shoulder.

Kennedy bit her lip as she smiled broadly. He was such a great uncle to Alice. She watched as the little girl pulled away and shifted in his lap to face her.

"Hello!" She chirped proudly, making Kennedy smile.

She stuck her hand out and leaned forward, "Hi Alice, I'm Kennedy. Uncle Jon's girlfriend."

"You're real pretty! How did my uncle get you." Kennedy blushed and Jon tsked.

"Kid, you're treading on a thin line." He joked as Alice hopped off his lap and sat between the couple, more so turning her attention to Kennedy.

"Brock Lesnar and your daddy hurt you. I saw yesterday, Triple H pedigreed you, and that one time Brock Lesnar F5'ed you." Kennedy nodded her head and stroked her hair.

"Yup, my daddy and Brock Lesnar did put me through it. But do you wanna know a secret?" The little girl happily nodded her head and Kennedy came closer.

"Me and your uncle Jon are a tough team, we get knocked down sometimes but we get right back up and keep fighting. Isn't that right, babe?" Kennedy looked over at Jon, who smiled and nodded his head, slinging his arm around both of their shoulders.

"She's right Alice, when you get knocked down you get right back up." Alice nodded her head and peeked past Kennedy, seeing a bright pink box.

Kennedy smiled and looked over at Alice, "Do you like dolls, Alice?"

She nodded her head and clasped together her tiny hands as Kennedy pulling the box out from behind her.

"I got you a little present." She grinned, passing it to her and laughing as the little girl let out another squeal followed by throwing her arms around Kennedy hugging her tightly.

"Thank you auntie! She's beautiful - uncle Jon, would you help me open it, please?" She pouted, holding the box towards Jon who let out a chortle and helped open her doll, being extra careful.

"Here you are kid, take good care of her alright?" Alice nodded and brushed through the doll's hair before tugging on Kennedy's hand.

"Let me show you my toys inside my room. I have so much!" Kennedy laughed and got up looking towards Jon who nodded and smiled watching his niece lead his girlfriend toward her room.

"You've got a good one, son." He heard her mother said from the window in the kitchen.

Jon got up and made his way their standing against the wall, "She's great mom, where's Michelle?"

"She's coming home now - and what did I tell you about paying our bills." She smacked his arm with the kitchen towel as she scowled.

"It's the least I could do ma, you know it's my job to take care of you guys." He rubbed his arm and heard her sigh.

"I know son, but one day you're going to have your own family and I want to make sure you have enough for them too. Not waste it on us."

His mom always had a fear of never having enough. Maybe it was because of the rough childhood that they had, always overestimating and never having enough to pay bills or make it through rent. But Jon knew he would always have enough for himself and his family.

"Ma, you don't have to worry about that anymore. I'm secure with my finances and I want to do all I can to help the three of you out. You know that I just want to help and get you guys out of here, move closer to me in Vegas. We can all be together when I'm not on the road."

"It's not practically right now, Jonny. Michelle's got work and school here, Alice has plenty of friends at school and it'd tear her apart leaving so suddenly. I know it's not the best location, but we make it work. Maybe one day son, but not now."

He sighed and nodded his head, "Fine, but one day I'm going to get you guys out of here. I promise."

She smiled and hugged her son, patting him on the back. "So tell me more about your girlfriend. When did you start dating?"

"Well, it kinda happened unexpectedly, I asked her out after we got into a whole misunderstanding. She was trying to tell me she had feelings for me, I thought she had feelings for someone else. I went to her hotel room and listened, and we kinda just started dating right then and there. But honestly, if you'd ask me, I was falling for her from the start, she's one of a kind."

His mom rested a palm over her heart and smiled, "Well I'm happy for you Jon, take good care of her alright?"

"With my life mom. You guys coming to the show tonight, Kennedy was able to get you three tickets."

"Of course we're coming, we never miss an event here. How are her parents?"

"Steph and Paul are great too, I mean Paul was a little hesitant with me, but that's expected. I think I earned his respect though, they both trust me to take care of her."

"Thats good, it's always great to have both parents respect you. I sure do respect Kennedy. Do you see the way she treats Alice? Just met her today, and she immediately cares for her."

Jon nodded and helped his mom set up lunch on the table, "It's in her blood ma, she's the oldest of all her siblings and cousins. Practically taking care of the little ones since she was a kid."

"That's good wife and mother material. You see yourself together forever?" His mom smirked, and he nodded.

"Of course, one day we'll have our own little family when she's ready. For now, we're going with the flow."

"That's great - Michelle, is that you?" His mom called out hearing the front door open followed by keys.

"Yes mom! Whose car is in the - Jon!" Michelle dropped her bag and pulled her big brother into a hug.

"Chelle." He smiled, pulling away and looking at her.

"I can't believe you're here so early, where's your girlfriend?" She smiled.

Kennedy stood behind her and cleared her throat.

"Hi, you must be Michelle." Kennedy smiled, and the women nodded smiling seeing her daughter holding Kennedy's hand.

"That's me, nice to meet you, Kennedy. You're real pretty." Kennedy blushed and shook her head.

"Thank you, and you are too." She felt Alice's hand slip from hers as she hugged her mom's legs.

"Momma, look at what auntie Kennedy got me. Isn't she pretty?" The little voice said showing her mom her new doll.

"She is pretty Alice, did you thank auntie Kennedy?" The little girl nodded and Michelle looked up to Kennedy mouthing her a thank you.

"Come on now, let's all have lunch together. Kennedy, I hope you like grilled cheese and tomato soup."

"I love it. Thanks for cooking, Mrs. Good." Kennedy smiled as Jon pulled out her chair and sat beside her across his mom.

"You're absolutely welcome, and you can call me Sandy or Sandra, or mom, or ma-"

"Mom." Michelle and Jon spoke sternly, stopping their mom's rambling as Kennedy laughed and nodded her head.

"Sorry, I tend to ramble." Sandra apologized.

"Don't worry, I do it too sometimes. Thanks again Sandy." The two women smiled at each other before digging into their food.

"So what do you do for a living you know outside of the character you play?" Michelle asked Kennedy.

"Well, I'm a general manager on TV, but that title follows outside the ring as well. I conduct meetings with all the talent regarding the shows, meet and greets, signings, and other events. I also help my grandfather with working production when I'm not on TV, so basically controlling all the visuals, music, talking to camera crew, referees and commentators. I'm hoping to get a promotion later on in the year when I renew my contact."

"Wow, you basically do everything huh? So much more interesting than my job."

"What do you do for a living?" Kennedy asked, and she watched her swallow her food before responding.

"I'm a seamstress, but I'm still going to school for fashion design."

"Really! That sounds so cool, have you made anything for Jon?" She nodded her head and smiled.

"A couple leather jackets that he owns, I embroidered the back with whatever design he asks for."

"Did you make the one with the cool dragon on the back?" Michelle nodded and smiled, hearing her work get recognized.

"Yup. Did that in a week since Jon rushed me?"

"Hey, I did not! I told you I needed it by WrestleMania, but you procrastinated."

"Whatever." Michelle laughed, brushing him off.

"Well, I'd really like you to make me gear if you'd like."

"A-are you serious? You know I'm not a professional yet, right?"

"Everyone starts somewhere, and it'd be an honor to have you help me out with gear. I'll cherish it even more."

"But you don't wrestle, do you?" His mom asked, and Kennedy bit her lip.

"Well, I actually plan on getting into the ring soon, I have a huge surprise but I don't think I should share it now."

"So are you going to help make my girlfriend and I gear or what?" Jon smirked looking towards his sister.

"Hell yeah!" She exclaimed, giving Kennedy a high five.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She responded, giving her hug.

Jonathan smiled as he watched his sister and Kennedy share a moment together. He shouldn't have to be worried about him introducing his family to her, because it was clear that Kennedy had a big heart letting everyone in. He knew that she cared for them as she did her own.

After finishing up lunch, they stayed for a while as his mom showed her photos of young Jon and Michelle. She smiled at each one, looking at how cute Jon was as a child.

"Here is when Jon stared as a cowboy in a school play."

"Look at that cowboy hat! He's adorable."

Jon shook his head with a very apparent smile on his face, getting up from his seat, "I think that's enough for today. Kennedy and I got to head out now, we have a signing before the show."

"Aww, well, I'll see you guys tonight. Jon gave you the tickets, right?" She looked towards Sandy, who nodded.

"Yes, we'll see you there, sweetheart."

"Great, bye Sandy, bye Michelle, bye Alice. I'll see you all tonight, give me a call when you get there so I can take you guys back stage." She said giving each of them a hug before standing off to the side.

"Bye guys, I'll see you there. Love you guys." Jon smiled, giving them kisses on the cheek and waving goodbye as he took Kennedy's hand and led them outside back to the car.

Jon's family watched as they drove off slowly before heading back inside. Jon and Kennedy passing by children on the street who waved at them and smiled. She could hear their tiny voices freaking out over them.

Kennedy pouted and placed her hand on Jon's leg, "Stop the car, Jon."

"What? Did you forget something at the house?" She shook her head and stared out the window.

"Stop the car, I wanna say hello to the kids." Jon parked the car, watching as she got out and all the children formed a crowded around her.

"Hello, I'm Kennedy. It's nice to meet you guys." She smiled, holding out her hand for all the children to shake.

"Are you really the Kennedy McMahon-Helmsley." Kennedy laughed and nodded head, brushing her hair back.

"The one and only. You guys watch WWE every week?" All the kids nodded and said yes in union.

"Dean Ambrose is from here, he's our hometown hero." Kennedy looked back in the car where Jon was waiting. She bit her lip and looked back at the children.

"Would you like to meet him?" Again the children's agreeing made her smile as she told them to wait one second and opened up the passenger door.

"They want to meet you Jon, they said you're their hometown hero. Come on." She pleaded, and he nodded, getting out of the car.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, holding his hands out and being engulfed by children's hug.

Kennedy laughed and placed a hand on her heart, almost getting emotionally with how much they admired him, she was sure to take out her phone and snap photos of the children and Jon.

After a while of the children telling Jon and Kennedy how much they loved them, they had to go. Saying their goodbyes and telling them they'd be sure to visit often. Jon helped Kennedy into the passenger seat, saying goodbye to the kids once more before getting into the driver's seat and driving off to the signing.

"You're a good person Kennedy." Jon spoke, glancing at her as she looked at him confused.

"What?"

"What you just did. You gave those kids a dream of a lifetime, they're from the scrubs of Cincinnati and you did that. It say's a lot about you."

"It's the least I could do. Everyone deserves to tell their hero how much they mean to them. I'm sure you mean a lot to them than I do." She reassured him rubbing his arm comforting.

"Don't sell yourself short, the kids love you." Kennedy closed her eyes and nodded, feeling tears come to her eyes.

"Are you crying?" Jon laughed looking at her and she laughed and nodded, opening her teary eyes.

"They deserve it, you know? I wish I could've done more, I wish I had merch or toys to give them. Something they can have to remember."

"You did what you could, babe, and that's what matters." Kennedy took a deep breath and smiled.

"I know, babe."

Though she knew she could do more. After their signing Kennedy made her way to the merch section of the arena gathering items to give back to those children and lugging it back to her office herself since Jon was in his locker room getting ready for tonight's show.

"What's all this?" Steph gestured to the desk, stepping into her daughter's office along with her husband.

"I'm making packages to send to the children in Jon's neighborhood. I've got a poster of me and Jon that we're going to sign and a Dean Ambrose shirt."

Kennedy continued signing the poster and pushing it off to the side as her parents both smiled and looked at each other. She was always such a giving and selfless girl ever since she was a child.

"How did meeting Jon's family go princess?" Paul asked, taking a seat in a chair.

"It was great, they're super nice. Alice, his niece is precious, his sister is so talented, and his mom is hilarious. They're coming tonight, you should meet them."

"We'd love that Kenny, anyway I can help?" Steph asked, rubbing her hands together.

"You could fold the shirts and place one in each bag. There should be fifteen." Steph nodded and got to it, helping her daughter.

"I saw dad pedigree you last night. It looked like it hurt." Kennedy rolled her eyes and glared at her dad.

"It did, he almost broke my nose mom." Kennedy pointed to her nose and her mom brushed her thumb over it and pouted. 

"Well, it's a good thing that he didn't. Where's Jon?"

"In his locker room getting ready-"

"Hey." Jon announced, opening her office door with a smile on his face.

"Speak of the devil." Kennedy murmured as Steph giggled and nudged her.

"Hey Jon." Both of her parents greeted as he walked around his desk to see what she was doing.

"What's this?"

"For the kids in the neighborhood. Could you sign these please?" Kennedy passed him the posters and a sharpie.

"Babe, I thought I told you meeting them was enough?" He grinned, and she shook her head.

"I know, but I just want to do this out of the goodness of my heart. So get to it sweet face." She told him patting his chest as he settled on the desk and signed the posters.

"So Jon, how was seeing your family?" Stephanie asked looking up from folding.

"Good. I missed them a lot, and it was nice introducing them the Kennedy."

Kennedy's phone dinged as she reached in her purse and smiled. "I'll be back, your family is here. I'm going to go get them, stay here and keep signing."

"When did you get my sister's number?" Jon chuckled, watching her walk off.

"Don't worry about it, I'll see you guys in a bit." They all laughed, watching Kennedy walk out her office.

"Do you have the key?" Jon quickly asked Paul, who nodded his head and passed Jon the two keys. One of them being his original copy of his house key and another copy for Kennedy.

"Got it copied this morning." Paul informed him.

"Thanks, but I've got one more thing that I need from you guys." Steph and Paul nodded, looking at Jon.

"You see, Kennedy told me that she wasn't able to go to prom during high school and I was wondering if you could maybe pull some strings and give us catering after everyone leaves. Some music and the leftover food would be great, then I could ask her if she could move in with me."

Stephanie thought for a second and smiled, "I'll see what I can do, how'd you know she didn't go to prom?"

Jon continued signing the posters and sighed, "When we went to my mom's house she saw a photo of me at prom and told me she didn't go because her eating disorder. I really wanna make this happen for her, something special, y'know."

"Don't worry about it, Stephanie and I have got it under control." Paul assured him and he smiled.

"Mom, dad, this is Jonathan's family!" Kennedy smiled as she walked in holding Alice's hand.

They all turned around and waved, approaching them. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jonathan's mom. You can call me Sandra or Sandy."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Steph, Kennedy's mom." The two women shook hands and Paul proceeded to introduce himself as well.

"I'm Michelle, Jon's little sister. This is my daughter, Alice." Her parents bent down to her level holding out her hand.

"Hi there Alice, I'm Steph, this is my husband Paul."

"You're Triple H and Stephanie McMahon!" She exclaimed, shaking their hands excitedly as everyone laughed.

"That we are. You watch WWE a lot?" Paul asked, and she nodded.

"Every week, I love seeing my uncle Jon and auntie Kennedy." Her parents smiled and nodded their heads. Such a bright little girl.

"How old are you, Alice?" Stephanie asked curiously.

"I'm 8, I'm turning 9 next January." She quipped.

"I've got three other daughters aside from Kennedy. They're 12, 10, 8."

"They're not here tonight, but I'd bet you'd all get along well. Would you like me to show you and your family around? Meet different superstars?"

"Really? You can do that for us?" Stephanie laughed and nodded her head, looking at Michelle for permission, she nodded and Stephanie took her hand.

"I've got some work I still have to do, you guys go ahead and I'll catch up." Kennedy spoke and they all nodded.

"I'll go with my family then, text me when you're done." Kennedy nodded and pecked his lips.

"Will do, love you."

"Love you too." He said before leaving his office with his family and Stephanie.

Paul cleared his throat and Kennedy looked up at him smiling, "What's up dad."

"You know I'm so proud of you right Kennedy. All of this you're doing here, outside and in the ring. As a daughter, as a sister to your sisters, and as a girlfriend to Jon. You really make me proud."

She awed and went up to him, hugging him tightly, "Thanks dad, but it's all thanks to you and mom. You guys did a pretty good job raising us."

"You'll aways be my baby girl, right? My butterfly?" Kennedy pulled away and tilted her head, hearing the tone of her dad's voice.

"Always dad. What's the matter? You know I'll always be your little girl no matter where I am. Forever okay?"

Paul nodded and bit his lip, holding back tears. He didn't want to tell her she was going to be moving to Vegas yet. He just wanted to know that she always knew her way back home to him.

"I love you, Kenny."

"I love you too, dad." She smiled, feeling his lips kiss the top of her head.

_

"Bye guys! I'll see you all soon, it was so great meeting you." Kennedy said as she said goodbye to Jon's family.

"Thanks Kennedy, it was meeting you too. Text me ideas for your gear." Michelle reminded her, and she nodded.

"Bye, mom. I'll see you guys, don't forget to give the kids the packages." Jon spoke, hugging his mom.

"I will son, you two care of yourselves."

Kennedy and Jon stood side by side as they waved off, little Alice asleep in her mother's arm. They couldn't blame her, though the show was three hours long and children got tired real fast. They watched them get into their car and drive off.

"Should we head back to the hotel now?" Kennedy asked as they walked hand in hand back inside the arena.

"Actually, I was thinking we'd go to catering for a sec." She rose her brows and looked at him.

"But the show is over, catering is closed by now."

"Come on, let's go check it out, maybe they have some stuff left." He told her, trying to get her in on his surprise.

"Okay, fine." She said nodding her head.

Once they came across the closed door with the catering sign on it she sighed and rubbed his arm, "Sorry babe but it looks like it's closed-"

Jon smirked and opened the door, revealing the dimmed room along with a table for two, food already plated for them and even a tiara and a crown. Some slow music played in the background.

"What's all of this?" Kennedy smiled, peeking inside.

"After you, your highness." Jon gestured into the room as she laughed, walking in as Jon shut the door.

"You did all this?" She spun around to face him, and he shrugged, wrapping his arms around her.

"Your mom and dad pulled some strings. I told them I wanted to take you to prom." Kennedy giggled and pecked his lips.

"I love it babe, thank you."

"Come on, let's eat." He said taking her hand and walking them to the table. He pulled out her chair for her as she sat down and pushed her chair in.

"Sorry, I know this isn't necessarily prom cuisine." Jon frowned, looking down at the plate filled with chicken tenders, fries, and some side salad. Though they had sparking water, which was a friendly touch.

Kennedy shook her head and reached for his hand, "It's fine babe, I still really appreciate all of this."

"Well, I'm glad I could bring you to your first prom, although we aren't properly dressed." They both laughed looking down at their attire, Kennedy had a pant suit on and Jon wore his gear still.

"That's kinda the beauty of all of it, I suppose. We aren't the normal if you haven't noticed." She said popping a fry into her mouth.

"What does that mean?" He grinned, taking a bite of his salad, keeping his eyes on hers.

"I mean this in the best way possible. We live pretty hectic lives but we make it work somehow, someway. I mean I really don't think I could do it all without you though, you keep me going y'know."

"Really? You mean that?" Jon asked putting his fork down and she nodded confidently.

"With my heart babe. Why do you think I keep training even when I feel like collapsing?" She giggled and Jon chuckled.

"I thought it was because you never give up."

"Well, that too, but it's because of you. You make me feel like I can do anything if I keep working hard and pushing."

"That's because you can do anything. I just do my best to keep you motivated anyway I can."

"That is true, but it's really because of you. Do you think I would be getting in the ring if it was somebody else beside you? Hell no. I trust you, you make me feel safe."

He took a deep breath and smiled, "Safe, huh?"

She nodded, "I never want to stop making you feel safe." Jon responded as she blushed.

"I doubt you'll ever stop, I-I think you're my soulmate." She swallowed, and he stared at her.

Kennedy felt her heartbeat beating out of her chest. She hoped she didn't say anything out of the ordinary to him. But a sigh of relief exited her mouth as Jon nodded his head and beamed.

"It's a good thing you can never get rid of me because I think you're my soulmate too. Our souls are one with each other."

"I didn't know Mr. Good could get all sappy." She joked, holding his hands across the table, rubbing her thumb against his knuckles, and he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Well, Ms. Levesque, it'd be my honor if we could have this dance together." He said as music played in the background.

He stood up and took her hand as she stood up taking his hand.

"Can't forget these." Jon chuckled, placing the tiara on her head as she laughed and placed his crown on his head.

They moved to the center of the room and she draped his hands across his neck as his rested on her lips while they swayed to the music.

"I would call you the prom queen, but I think princess is more fitting."

"Thanks, prince charming." She told him resting her head on his chest.

They swayed around for a little until Jon cleared his throat, a little nervous to ask her to move in with him.

"Kennedy, you know I love you a lot right."

"Mhm." She hummed against his chest.

"Well, there's something I've been meaning to ask you."

She gasped and pulled away, "Are you asking me to marry you!?"

Jon shook his head, and she placed on her chest, "I thought I was going to have a heart attack."

They both laughed and Jon's hand went inside his pocket, fishing out the key and holding it up for her to see.

"I love you a lot and like I said you're my soulmate. I want us to be together even when we're not on the road. You're the woman I want to come home to, every day. So I was wondering if we could make it our home and move in with me."

"Jon." She whispered, cupping his cheeks and quickly bringing her lips to his in a passionate kiss.

His lips moved against hers and he pulled her closer before pulling away and smiling at her, "I take that to be a yes?"

"Yes!" She laughed again, kissing his lips tenderly.

He stuck the key back into his pocket as they continued to dance this time to "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."

They sang along to the lyrics, swaying freely and spinning her around into a dip, laughing.

"We did good." Stephanie whispered peeking into the room with Paul who nodded watching the two.

"Yeah, we did. Mrs. Levesque would you like to dance." Paul smiled as she turned around and laughed quietly, taking his hand.

Her parents danced outside catering to the music that could be heard and smiled hearing Jon and Kennedy shout out "I love you, baby" followed by their laughter.

It was a special thing to be in love, especially with your soulmate.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this update! Wasn't that such a cute way to ask Kennedy to move in with him? If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.9K 28
**COMPLETED** BK Black is just an ordinary girl in WWE; fighting her way to get to the top, just like everyone else. She win matches, she lose matche...
74.2K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...
5.2K 195 32
Wwe superstars go on a break and decided to take an adventurous road trip to where wherever the map takes them. ~ One dart one map. All superstars g...
8K 338 13
Ranked #10 in #ambrollins stories 😊 *** Ranked #532 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Inspired by the film 'Maid In Manhattan.' **** Seth Rollins is a billiona...