D๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๏ฟฝ...

By lexi_rose07

๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š... More

๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
12
Epilogue

nine

8.5K 232 60
By lexi_rose07

"Lola," Malia murmured in their room that night, Sirius had given the two their own room.

"What's up Malia?" Lola said sleepily, rolling over and giving Malia a peck on the nose.

"What did that blue light mean when Remus and Sirius kissed?" Lola giggles slightly, propping herself up into a sitting position.

"When a witch or wizard kisses their soulmate," Lola starts, "If Lady Magic accepts the two being together, a small strand of light will cover them, it shows they are meant to be together." Malia hummed, joining Lola as she sat upright.

"So if I do this," Malia whispered, before capturing Lola's lips in a kiss. It is soft and gentle, just how the two like it. Malia's hand find Lola's, grasping it tightly. A soft green light connects the two together. They were soulmates. Lola smiles into the kiss, and she can feel Malia smiling back.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?" Lola and Malia turn suddenly to find Mrs Weasley, who had come back, stood in the doorway. They can faintly see everyone else crowd behind her. Lola buries her face in Malia's neck, red from embarrassment. Sure, they had been caught by Peter before, but that was different, Peter was all for their relationship. Now they had been caught by homophobes.

"What's wrong mum?" George asks, running over and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I just caught these to in bed...snogging," Mrs Weasley shouts, her disapproving eyes scanning everyone in the room. Unfortunately, it didn't have the desired reaction Mrs Weasley was clearly expecting. Fred and George started clapping and cheering the two on, and Remus came over to Malia and gave her a hug and kiss on the neck.

"Remus!" Ginny shrieked, "What are you doing? She is a minor. I don't want to be near you if you are a pedophile." Mrs Weasley stated her agreement, Remus simply rolling his eyes. Malia had had enough.

"If you ever," she starts at Ginny, releasing her claws and fangs, "If you ever harm my pack , or say things like 'you are a pedophile, I will murder you, do you here me? I refuse to have you going around hurting them!"

"Fine," Ginny mutters, "Play it that way." Lola places a hand on her wand, just in case. Lola wasn't quick enough. Ginny send a cutting hex directly at Lola's arm, making her scream in pain and roll of the bed.

"Lola, it's ok," she can hear Sirius murmur as he rushes to her side, James directly behind him.

"I warned you," Malia screams, before swiping her claws at Ginny. She gets the girl right in the stomach, making Ginny fall to the floor, wheezing.

"I warned you," Malia shrieks, punching Ginny in the jaw, and Lola heard a pop sound, "I warned you! You hurt not just my pack, but you hurt my girlfriend! I'm going to kill you!" Ginny just smirks as she grasps her wand tightly. Malia punches Ginny in the stomach again, making her collapse to the floor, curling in on herself. Lola can see the faint outline of tears streaming down Ginny's cheeks.

"How do you like it? I'm going to kill you?" Malia swipes repeatedly at Ginny's stomach, everyone else in too much shock to do anything.

"Well," Ginny wheezes out, "If I die, your precious girlfriend is dying too. She took Harry away from me, I'm going to make her pay. Sectumsempra!" Lola is too weak to block the unknown spell, and she can feel several gashes opening on her stomach. All her healing spells are simply useless, and she looks at Sirius in fear.

"If I die," she pants out desperately, placing a hand on his shoulder, "If I-"

"You're not going to die Lola," He snaps, applying pressure to the wound.

"No, listen to me- If I die, Regulus, he, he's in his room," she rushes out, making Sirius's eyes widen.

"Malia," Remus says, "Please calm down, please." Malia doesn't, instead giving Ginny another blow to the stomach, which knocks her unconscious. Remus then decides that's enough, and runs to Malia and pulls her back against his chest, trying desperately to contain her. Malia eventually calms down, her snarling and growling stopped, and she fell limp against Remus.

"How dare you, you werewolf!" Mrs Weasley screams, rushing over to her daughter, "I am going to go to the ministry, and I am going to make you pay!! I'm going to get you locked away, you are a monster!" Remus lowers his head and sinks onto the bed, everyone else's eyes widening in shock.

"No, you're not," James says firmly, "Obliviate." Both Mrs Weasley and Ginny go misty eyed, and James quickly heals Ginny up, before ushering them out of the room. He gives one supportive grin to Lola before closing the door shut.

"Oh God Lola, I'm so sorry," Malia cried, dropping to the floor and placing Lola's hand in her hers. She closes her eyes and Sirius watches in amazement as she takes away Lola's pain. Sirius then heals Lola to the best of his ability, placing bandages around the tender area.

"We'll leave you to get some rest," Sirius says softly, before leaving the room with Remus, giving his mate a firm kiss on the lips.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to do anything?" Malia gushes out, helping Lola into bed. She fusses over her, all the while continuously taking her pain.

"Malia," Lola interrupts her by giving her a sweet kiss, "I am absolutely fine."

☆。*。☆。

Lola wakes up the next day to Malia curled into her side, her hands around her neck. It's 5 in the morning, and Lola needed to see if Regulus was in the house, just like she suspected. She still wasn't sure why he was in a coma like state, but if they woke him up, maybe they would find out.

"Malia, Malia, wake up," Lola hissed, shaking her girlfriend slightly.

"Whata matter?" Malia mumbled, rubbing her eyes as she sat up slowly, "Lola it's five in the morning!" Lola just rolls her eyes and climbs out of bed, passing Malia a dressing gown.

"Come on," Lola whispers, I need to see if Regulus is here." Malia just makes a grunt of annoyance before lifting herself out of bed and following Lola out of the room.

"And where do you think you're going?" They both jump and turn to see James and Sirius stood there, identical smirks on their faces. They are leaning against the door frame, a cup of tea in both of their hands.

"We were..." Lola trails off, unsure of a good lie to say.

"Going to the bathroom," Malia says promptly, "To check on Lola's stomach wound, you didn't manage to heal it with magic after all." James and Sirius just raise an eyebrow, before nodding to Lola.

"We're not dumb," James says softly, "We know you're going to check to see if Regulus is here. We were just going to do the same thing, he is, after all, Sirius's brother." Malia just looks at Lola, the two communicating with their eyes.

"Ok, that's fine, just, be careful, we don't know what his reaction is going to be," Lola grunts, before heading in the direction of Regulus's room. The other three follow her slowly.

Regulus's room is dark and gloomy, the curtains drawn over his window. Death Eater clippings sit all around his room, pictures of Bellatrix Le'strange, Lucius Malfoy and the Dark Lord himself laid across his desk. The whole room is decked out in green and silver, the Slytherin colours.

"Nothing like a bit of house pride," Sirius mutters, Lola sending him a glare.

"Watch it," she snaps. Honestly, Hogwarts really had made houses turn against each other. It was ridiculous. Sirius mutters and apology as the four keep searching, trying to find any wards or protective charms that could be concealing Regulus.

In one of his draws, Lola finds a small letter, addressed to a 'Marlene McKinnon'. Lola realised with a jolt that Marlene was her godmother. She frowns softly, why was Regulus corresponding to her godmother.

To my dearest Marls,

I hope life is treating you well, and that you and Dorcas are both happy. Life here in Grimmauld is dull, now I have joined the Dark Lord ranks he seems to deem this place unworthy, and now has taken to Malfoy Manor for all his planning and meetings. Now it is only me and mother here is the dismal place, all she ever talks about is Sirius's betrayal. Even the death eater meetings have lost their touch, not much valuable information coming from them. All the Dark Lord talks about during these meeting is James and Lily's two month old son, is he called Harold? Speaking of meetings, how is life in the Order? Is Sirius ok? Tell him and Lupin to get together, even when I watch from a distance I can see the two dancing round each other.

I am afraid this letter is the bearer of both good and bad news. The good news is that Voldemort is not coming after your family, at least not for a few months. He doesn't see the point in spilling useful pure blood, his words not mine. He says seen as though it is only you and your brother in the order, and you live with another ten people, it is unnecessary to go after the whole family. Please be more carful during the raids, where a hat and don't show your identity. Otherwise Voldemort might come after you after all. And if it isn't Voldemort who will come after you, it will be Dumbledore.

You have a spy in the order. He says Dumbledore isn't liking your outgoingness, he doesn't like how you keep disagreeing with what he is saying. Apparently, Dumbledore says you're swaying to many people over to the neutral side. He's planning to come after you and your family, he will blame it on Voldemort. Oh, the Spy. Peter Pettigrew. I know, I was surprised too. I know you have no power in the Order, but for heavens sake, don't let Lily and James make him their Secret Keeper, I know they are going into hiding. Don't let him be Secret Keeper. Please. I also have some big news, important news to tell you that can't be said in a letter. I will wait until we can meet in our spot again. Please reply as soon as you can.

Yours Sincerely,

Forever waiting your reply,

R.A.B

July 16th, 1981

Lola can feel the tears dripping down her cheeks but refuses to wipe them away. Regulus knew about Peter, he tried to stop it. Maybe he was grey instead of dark after all. Lola is also confused about why he crossed out his ending, until she reads the date. July 16th. Marlene McKinnon and her family were found dead on the 15th. Regulus mustn't have found out until after he wrote the letter. Lola does a bit more digging through his draw until she finds another letter, this time from Marlene.

Dear R.A.B,

I still don't get why you want me to write your name like that, I thought we were buddies? It was nice to hear from you, I haven't seen Dorcas since she went away on that mission, all I know is that she is alive. How is Grimmauld? Is your barmy mum still waffling on about Sirius? I don't blame her. He's become more closed off since Remus left a few months ago, and I don't want to be the person that tells him he clearly likes Remus more than a friend does. Honestly, the two are clearly in love. Possibly even soulmates.

Anyway, Lily and James had the baby. Or should I say babies. A boy and a girl. They named him Harold James Potter, after James's great grandpa or something. They names her Amara Rose Potter, something about following the flower tradition. Lily is doing my head in. Now I am the child's godmother, it's all 'Marlene be responsible' or 'Marlene help look after her'. Don't get me wrong, I love Lily, I really do. But, it's her child not mine. I shouldn't have to do more than her. Sirius however, is helping so much. In fact, I think he is closer to Amara than Lily is. Not James. James adores the little girl, he is forever running after her, or throwing her in the air and reading her bedtime stories. But I think the reason Lily is a lot closer to Harry is because of the prophecy. She suspects Harry is the subject or something like that. She still loves Amara, don't get me wrong. God, she loves that little girl more than she loves me. I just think she loves Harry more.

Anyway, enough about Lily and James. Did you hear about Mary? She was found dead in her home the other week. She wasn't even in the Order, she was just a muggleborn and that's why he killed her. I can't stand it, R, I can't. Please tell me Voldmeort is slowing down, I don't want to see all my friends or family die. My new Year's resolution has turned from wishing everyone I love happiness and wealth, to wishing everyone I love makes it through this year. I can't stand anymore of it, I really can't. It has to be over soon, it can't go on much longer. I will await your owl. No, that sounded to formal. Almost like somat you'd write. Write to me soon?

Speak to ya soon,

Marls

5th September, 1980

Wiping away the tears in her eyes, Lola places the letters back in the draw. She realised Regulus's letter had been a lot more formal, telling Marlene about the death eater meetings and inside information. Marlene's letter was talking about her friends and family, a lot more general. It seemed the Order really were in the dark during the first war.

"I got something!" Malia calls, Sirius, James and Lola trotting over to the bed where Malia is sat.

"His scent is stronger around the bed, can you place charms on him so you can't see him?" Malia asks, cautiously taking a seat.

"Yeah," Sirius says, holding out his wand and whispering the ward lifting spell. His hands are shaking, James placing an arm on his shoulder. The ward lifts, and Regulus is under it.

Shoulder length black hair hangs loosely down his back, as greasy as Severus Snape's. His cheekbones are still as defined as ever, and even in sleep he looks restless. His dark mark is dull, yet still stands out against the paleness of his skin.

"Careful," James says, "Now the wards are lifted he could wake up any time soon." Lola watches with a start as Regulus shoots up, coughing and spluttering. His eyes dart around the room until they rest on Sirius. His face is one of terror as he reaches out and grabs Sirius's hand sharply.

"Siri," he gasps, "Siri, horcruxes. Dark Lord, horcruxes." Regulus's eyes roll to the back off his head as he slumps unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 2.3K 11
"๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ" ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ'๐˜€...
214K 7.2K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...
254K 2K 142
โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•– โ„โ„™ ๐•“๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฉ โ„โ„™ ๐•“๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•“๐•–: โ€ข ๐•Š๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ€ข ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค๐•ฅ โ€ข ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ฆ๐•—๐•— โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...
180K 5.5K 35
-๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐‘‚๐‘Ÿ -๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...