College

mxluvbebe

It's your last year in college, you have studying and working hard for this year. You never have date someone... Еще

Part One
Part two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six

Part Seven

14 2 0
mxluvbebe

Part 7

Class finish as usual "here" you said to Changkyun as you hand him his pen " How's your mom?" Changkyun ask " She is okay, she is organizing my brother's wedding" you reply as you put things in your bag " Y/n!" Someone shouted as you turn around " Oh...Shownu" you said "Shownu?" Changkyun said. You walk to Shownu "Ready to go?" Shownu ask "Just a second" you said " What are you doing here?" Changkyun asks to Shownu "I'm taking Y/n to eat" Shownu reply "Oh hey...I'm ready" you said as you realize that Changkyun and Shownu were together once again you could feel that they were about to have a fight " See you tomorrow Changkyun" you said as you start walking with Shownu to the door suddenly something pull you as you turn around you see Changkyun hand on your wrist and he saids "Y/n I really need help with my homework can you help me?" Immediately Shownu grabbed Changkyun hand and said "Don't touch her ever again "

" Who are you to be telling me that you don't even know her, you just going to hurt her like you did with Hyo-Soo" Changkyun said " Hyo- Soo?" You said " What do you know you don't even know what are you taking about" Shownu said. You first thought was run out and get of their Shownu grabbed your hand and look at the eyes but you couldn't take the pressure of the situation so you ran as you ran outside it starter raining " See what you did" Shownu said to Changkyun as he rans after you.

" Wait Y/n!" Shownu shouted and he stops you by grabbing your hand "Sorry for what happens back there" Shownu said " What's he is taking about?" You ask "I'll explain but let's go to somewhere warm" Shownu said. You and Shownu got in the car and starter driving you weren't sure where you guys were going.

[ Changkyun Pov]

Suddenly I saw Y/n ran out of the door and immediately Shownu ran after her a few moments later I ran after them but it was too late Y/n was already getting in to Shownu car, I let my feelings get the best of me and scared Y/n, I took a cap and went to Y/n house to apologize but she wasn't there so I went to the coffee shop but there was no signal of Y/n I was worry where she might me because she ran out to the cold rain and she might get sick, I went to the coffee shop but she wasn't there either.

[8:00 pm]
" Welcome to my home" Shownu said as he opens the door to his house. As you look around you notice family pictures and a great view towards Han river Shownu went to the other room " Here, you can change in the other room or in the bathroom" Shownu said as he hand you a hoodie and a towel, you walk to the other room to dry yourself up you looked at the mirror and your were soaking wet you dry up and put on Shownu hoodie you came out of the room with a towel wrap around your head, you walk to the kitchen and you saw Shownu pouring tea in a mug " Here...sit" Shownu said as he puts the mug in front of you " Thank you" you said as you sip from the mug.

" About earlier... about 1 year ago Hyo-Soo was Changkyun friend at the beginning and they she starter hanging with me and Heejin, Changkyun didn't like the idea of being left out because it was his friend first with the time Changkyun started falling for her and he didn't like me hanging out with Hyo-Soo because he thought that I like her but I didn't after 2 months Hyo-Soo called me and told me to meet her at the the cafe so I went but I didn't expect she was going to tell me that she had feelings for me but I told her that I didn't t feel the same way about her, that same night Changkyun over heard the conversation, as I told Hyo-Soo how I felt about her she ran and I haven't seen her since then and me Changkyun don't talk." Shownu said looking down at his mug "I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess you don't deserve it" Shownu said looking at you " it's okay is just a misunderstanding" you said.

You could hear the rain falling harder and harder the windows looked like they were about to explode because of the wind" I think you should stay just tonight I have a visiting room if you want to stay I can take you home if you want to" Shownu said looking outside " a lot of accidents happen because of this kinda weather, I'll think I'll stay just for tonight" you said " okay I'll bring clean sheets" Shownu said as he walks to his room, as you wait for the sheets you walk to the visiting room as you walk in you see the room like a hotel room with a big tv and drinks in a little fridge "wow" you said as you sit in the edge of the bed " Here, here's a towel and clean sheets Shownu said handing you a basket with things you might need " if you want I can take you to school tomorrow" he said as he close the door "wait!" You said as you get up from the bed "yes?" Shownu ask "Can I have a glass of water?" You ask but that's not the thing you wanted to ask you used that excuse because you are a coward what you really wanted to ask was if he wanted to come to The Lotte World Ice Rink with you, Jang-Min and her new boyfriend is winter and you love skating besides you don't want to be left alone with Jang-Min because eventually you'll be the third wheel and nobody likes that.

[ 2 days ago]

You and Jang-Min hang out on Sunday you guys went to a coffee shop close to her house, you guys talked for awhile and ate. " Okay so...I got tickets to go The Lotte World Ice Rink, me and Hyungwon are going but we have one extra ticket if you want bring someone, you don't have to tho" Jang-Min said "I'll go but I'm not sure about the extra ticket" you said embarrassed "So what's new with Hyungwon?" You ask

" Well I spend the night for the first time with him, we siding fo anything really we just cuddle and slept for hours it's was great, so you may not want to heard this or do this but I can set you up with someone if you want to his name is Wonho, he is an athlete in Yonsei University, he is friends with Hyungwon, I can ask him if he wants to come to the rink but is up to you" Jang-Min said

" I'll think about it and I'll get back to you"you said as you sip your drink, You did have someone in mind but you were sure that person was going to go with you the tickets are for Friday you still have time to think whether ask Jang-Min or ask the person that you would like to go with but you are coward, you'll find the way eventually. You spend most of your Sunday with Jang-Min drinking coffee, taking and shopping around eventually the day was over and you spend the rest of the evening in your house with your mom.

[ 9:00 pm]

" Here," Shownu said putting the glass in the night stan " thank you," you said " I'll leave now if you need something my room is the one at the end of the hall to the left, good night Y/n," Shownu said closing the door "Good night," you said. You went to bed and you send a message to your mom saying that you were spending the night with Jang-Min but that wasn't true you were spending the night with a guy that is single and he is handsome as hell, every girl wants him and now you are spending the night at his place. You didn't want to lie to your mom but you also didn't want your mom to worry so you lie. You turn off the lights and put your hair down eventually, you went to sleep.

[ 11:30 pm]

You are calmly sleeping suddenly you starter remembering about the night that you and your dad were in that accident that accident took your most beloved it, you have them almost every night which is hard to move on when you still stuck in the past then you got to the part when you saw the bright light and then you got up panicking and looking everywhere " Call down Y/n is just a dream" you took a deep breath and you went outside to the kitchen to grab more water. As you walk there, you see Shownu in the fridge grabbing something as he turns around you see and he doesn't have a shirt on " Omg I'm sorry I should've say something before coming in" you say covering your eyes " it's okay, is not like I'm naked" Shownu said " oh right" you said getting all blush well that was embarrassing.

" Are you okay? You look a little pale, is because of the cold? You need more blankets? Because I can bring you more" Shownu ask " I'm fine I just had bad dream, that's all" you answer " I'm making some tea would like some?" Shownu ask " oh yeah, thank you" you answer.

After waiting for the water to get boiled
Shownu ask you " What kinda nightmare did you have?" " it was more like a flashback, when I was little, I was in a car accident with my late dad We got hit by a truck and the car spin meanwhile me and my dad were inside, we were rush to the hospital and my dad was okay when we got there and he went to surgery but his body went through a lot of trauma which make him stop his heart." You said " I'm sorry I've shouldn't ask" Shownu said " it's fine, don't worry!" you said immediately " So is just you, your mom and your brother?" Shownu ask " yeah just the three of us" you said

You and Shownu spend most of the hour just talking and you fell asleep in the couch, Shownu didn't like that you fell asleep in the couch he thought your neck was going to get hurt so he lift you up and carry you to the room. " thank you" you whisper and Shownu hear you he smirk when he heard your sweet voice. He softly out you down and he seat in the edge of the bed you had your hair in your face and he softly put your hair on the side of your ear. " She is so cute when she is sleeping," he said as he admires you sleeping you were looked like a tiny little kitten sleeping.

[8:30 am]

You woke up to the smell of fresh coffee and pancakes, you woke up and went straight to the kitchen you saw Shownu pitting your plate on the table. " I made breakfast before school," Shownu said " you should have, thank you," you said as you sip from the mug. " what classes do you give today" Shownu ask " I don't have first period so I have to go to school around 11:00 am, what about you?" You ask "same" Shownu answer

You were wearing gray sweatpants and a large white t-shirt it smell like Shownu's cologne, you didn't want to bother Shownu anymore by just wearing his clothes and eating his food. " I think I should get going, thank you for the food it was delicious" you said "wait" Shownu said as he grabs your wrist " Don't go yet, let's go for a walk and then to school" Shownu said in a worry tone "oh okay" you said you went to the other room to change clothes as you change you starter thinking what happened with Changkyun when you left the classroom so you decided to text him

Y/n: Hey...

Changkyun: Hey! Are you okay? Did you get home safe?

Y/n: I'm okay and yes I did get home safe.

Changkyun: I'm sorry for happened yesterday, it wasn't my intention to scare you like that I'm sorry.

Y/n: is okay, we will talk later, bye.

Changkyun: Bye.

You are ready to go and and Shownu was waiting outside the guiding because he wanted to give you space, you open the door and Shownu turn around he look so dreamy, out of a fairytale, he was so perfect. Shownu: Ready to go? Y/n: yes. You guys walked out together almost like a couple. There was people running and riding bicycles all over the Han River , you were thinking about what your mom was going to ask you once you got home what Doty are you you my to made up but your only thought was " I stayed with Jung-Mi last night." As you were thinking Shownu suddenly pull you to his chest and you are face to face, a bicycle was about to tan you over but Shownu was fast and scar you from that horrible possible accident, Shownu: are you okay?! Y/n: Yes, thank you. Shownu: be more careful next time maybe I won't be around next time. Y/n: oh I will.

[10:00 am]

You and Shownu arrive to school and you didn't have the same classes so you and him took different ways, Shownu: See you soon, Y/n. Y/n: See you soon...Shownu (you wave your tiny hand) you went to class as usual but you couldn't concentrate that much from everything that is happening right now in your life, you are thinking if you have feeling for Shownu or no but you can't help stop thinking about him. You get butterflies by just looking at him you have never felt this way for no one not even for the popular guys in middle school or high school, this is was your first time to think about a boy or just someone this is all new for you, you stayed las to night at someone's house and it was a boy you have never spend the night alone with a boy just with Minhyuk who is your brother.

You took notes and participate in class like always, you decided to meet with Changkyun after class. Changkyun: Have you eat something? Y/n: yes, I had breakfast. You were about to say that you had breakfast with Shownu but that will just make the mood awkward but you alado didn't wanted to be rude so you suggest having coffee, Changkyun agree and you and him started walking towards the coffee car that is all around campus. CK: Sorry about last night. Y/n: It's okay you don't need to apologize again. You and Changkyun talk for awhile.

[12:00 am]

You and Changkyun said bye and you left. As you walk home you see your brother with her future wife so you wave your hand to the air and shouted your brother's name. Y/n: Minhyuk! Over here! , Minhyuk and Soyou stater walking towards you. Soyou: Hey! Y/n: Hey! What are you guys doing here? Minhyuk: I giving Soyou the tour of Korea. Minhyuk turn around and wave to someone. Minhyuk: Hey! Shownu: Hey! You turn around and it was Shownu. Minhyuk: Soyou this is my best friend Shownu, Shownu this my fiancé Soyou. Shownu: Oh so you are the famous Soyou that Minhyuk can't stop bragging about hehe. Soyou: That's me! Haha

Minhyuk: I think you already know my sister, are you guys free? Me and Soyou were going to eat after giving her the tour but I think we can leave it before we leave Korea.

Shownu: I'm free.
Soyou: What about you, Y/n?
Y/n: mmm...yeah I'm free too.

You and the rest of the crew got in the car and drove to everywhere, you can u guys won't shopping and taking pictures and all the fun you guys eventually had to eat something so you went to the bbq place that you and Minhyuk like it was close to your house.

Soyou: this is delicious
Y/n: I know, right?
Shownu: this place is great.

Minhyuk: yeah, me and Y/n used to come all the time when we were in high school, Y/n used to use glasses and used to read books like crazy she was bookworm she used to spend hours in the library.

Shownu: Really?
Minhyuk: yep.
Y/n: and Minhyuk used to be a loser in school he didn't have friends at all, he only used to hang out with this guy, I don't remember him that much but he was nice with Minhyuk.

[4:00 pm]

You guys finish eating and drinking, you had so much to drink that you were saying a lot of random stuff. After talking and chatting for almost 4 hours, you feel tipsy and Minhyuk was tipsy too.
Minhyuk: So sister...who?.. Do...you...like?
You were in the spotlight, everyone is looking You you felt pressure for a moment but you were a little drunk so you didn't even pay attention to the question.
Y/n: I like...

Shownu was paying a lot of attention to what you about to say. He is looking you and he was waiting for you to say his name but you only said.

Y/n: I like...someone.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

31.5K 3.8K 34
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
39.4K 1.6K 34
A boy who lost his family and who once was like a bubble of sunshine turned into an almost emotionless boy who had lost the spark on his eyes returne...
1.8K 131 22
_"Okay Alice, listen up here. I'm leaving first and I promise when you were 18, I will take you along with to Korea."-your lovely brother, Daniel Im...
Crossed ~ShowKi~ Mae

Фанфик

60.4K 3.1K 56
[COMPLETED] On everyone's 18th birthday, the name of their soulmate shall appear on their wrist or thigh; in the writing of their soulmate. One will...