๐™ฐ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š'๐šœ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ...

็”ฑ jia_lizza

๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๆฌฒๆœ› ใƒป/dษ™หˆzฤซ(ษ™)r/ใƒป โ‡’ a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to hap... ๆ›ดๅคš

โ˜๏ธ ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š โ˜๏ธ
โ˜† ๐“•๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ผ๐”‚ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ & ๐“œ๐“ป. ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐”€๐“ผ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ป โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“Ÿ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ... โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต ๐““๐“ช๐”‚ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ป๐“น๐“ผ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“’๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฎฬ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“ค๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ โ˜†
โš”๏ธŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’'๐šœ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š… โš”๏ธŽ
โ˜† ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ... ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท... โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“–๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ โ˜†
โ™ก ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก
โ˜† ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“›.๐“˜.๐“”. โ˜†
๊จ„ ๐“ž๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๊จ„
โ˜† ๐“๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ข๐”‚๐“ท๐“ฎ โ˜†
เผž ๐“๐“ฌ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ เผž
โ˜† ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐”‚ โ˜†
๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
โ˜† ๐“๐“ถ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฌ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“˜๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ โ˜†

โ˜† ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต & ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ? โ˜†

262 15 10
็”ฑ jia_lizza

𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰: 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 & 𝘚𝘸𝘢𝘦 𝘓𝘦𝘦 - 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 (𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥)

Your POV

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Aw, come onnnn!!!!" wtf alarm clock! oh shoot I forgot today is the first day of school

Yes, today is your first day of school, probably hell I mean who doesn't agree?, and already moved on to the new home. Well, your life right now is fine and guess what? You dreamt about Levi again and it's the third time this week but somehow you kept wondering how he's doing anyways gotta go do my long ass pain routine, oh and breakfast...

Timeskip brought to you by Erwin's eyebrow shaving session😼

"Y/N get down here because we're going! You don't wanna be late in school! " your dad yelled, wow my dad is so pathetic in the morning.

Your father is actually professional writer on which his novels are popular but he isn't known for his looks but for his talents, he oftenly works everyday 8AM in the morning to 7PM.

"Coming!!!" you yelled back and gosh how you hate mornings oh and school too heh. You just finished packing my backpack, snacks (I would probably die if I don't eat a single one), phone (oh god without phone you're dead) and also finished wearing my uniform, well not gonna lie it's kinda cute, like me *smirk* *smirk*

Picture of your cute uniform

"BYE SWEETIE! HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL!" mom yelled inside the house. But seriously there are still people sleeping at this time and it's 7AM in the morning. "YES MOM I WILL!" you yelled back, not caring for the people who are still in their dreamland. Y/N you would probably hate Titan Academy like bruh.

"Y/N it's getting late, go inside the car and buckle your seatbelts" dad said, who in the hell still wears seatbelts these days cuz gurl I don't want to but I have to. "Okay fine" you said buckling it up also it only takes a 15 minute drive to school since youe parents really decided to find a spot near it.

After a few minutes thinking of sensei screaming my name... "Y/N we are here" dad said. "Okay, thanks dad for the ride! Love you!" you said kissing his cheek and waving my goodbye.

***

Oh what to do now, dude this school is massive. Hmmm let me ask people around here to know where bushy brows *cough* *cough* I mean the principal is so he can guide me along, but who should I ask?, you thought while looking around the campus until you bumped into someone and great, you fell landing on your butt.

Good job Y/N your first move to interact with students around here is to bump around people. "Oh um, sorry about that" the person said while lending you a hand. ". "No, no it's fine I should be the one apologizing, I wasn't looking at my way" you said to him while grabbing his hand and bowed, "Oh it's fine, by the way my name is Eren, Eren Yeager you must be new here" he said reaching out a hand motioning to shake "Thank you and my name is Y/N L/N but you can just call me Y/N" you said to him politely and smiled while shaking his hand "Do you need help? You kinda look lost" he said looking deep into your eyes,  "Ah yes, can you lead me to the principal's office? Or to Sir Erwin perhaps", "Um, yeah sure just follow me"

Eren's POV

Cute. I thought, she looks cute especially wearing those school uniform... Wow, Eren you're being a jerk right now. But its true though, I wonder where my friends are maybe I should introduce her to them...

Your POV

Well that was great. You just followed his lead still looking around the campus especially observing the students around here. You observed that students here are really cheerful and happy about everything and also they are mostly in groups, oh wow so I'm going to be a loner here, amazing.

You were still wandering around the surroundings until a person caught your eye and made eye contact. He kinda reminds me of someone but while I was deep in thought Eren interrupted me. "Hey Y/N we are here, just go inside the office maybe Sir Erwin is there, see you around and I will try to introduce you to my friends! Sayonara!" he said waving his goodbye, "Arigato Eren! See you around too!" You said to him and faced directly back to the direction where the person you made eye contact is but he is now nowhere to be found, strange

??? POV

Damn I swear that Eren bastard should pay for this. Wondering why? Well he forgot about my pen yesterday that he borrowed from me weeks ago and now I'm trying to find him, yes it is just a pen but I'm still angry about it. Where could he be? Tch, that brat.

I was walking around the campus finding Eren until a H/L H/C haired girl caught my eye, looks familiar, oh and great, that idiot is with her. I was looking at their direction but I was busy thinking on who she is... I didn't noticed myself looking at her for a minute straight until we made eye contact. God, her E/C eyes are beautiful, wait wtf, but I know those....

I realized what I'm doing so I looked away immediately. I swear I know those E/C eyes and H/C hair... I thought

"SHORTY!!!" Oh great four eyes is here, "What do you want shitty glasses" I said, "Oh nothing... I just noticed you looking at L/N" she said in a teasing tone nudging me with her eyebrows moving up and down. WAIT WHAT?!? L/N? I swear where did I know that name, those H/L H/C hair, E/C eyes, I feel stupid right now, maybe I'm hallucinating...

"Hey Levi, you good?" she said, "tch yes I'm fine four eyes and let's go to class we will be late", "YESSIR!!!" she yelled which made students flinched. Argh, just when will this girl shut up, oh  and great I didn't get a chance to punch Eren in the face...

RING! RING! RING!

Your POV

RING! RING! RING!

And so the bell rang, dude can you-can you give me a sec?!?!?

You just let the thought about him away and now focusing on which class you will be going.

You knocked at the door then Mr. Bushy brows came

"Good morning sir, I would just like to ask you on which class I will be going" you said to him politely,

"Ah yes sure, Y/N just follow me" he said. Wow did he shave or made a spa service for his eyebrows today? They look g.r.e.a.t. *chuckle*. You just followed sir Erwin until a brunette haired girl come to both of your sight.

"Hello Hanji, I would like you to assist Ms. L/N here to our class and I should be going now, have fun with the academy L/N" he said to me,

"I will sir, thank you" you said and recieving a nod to him.

"HIIYYAAA!!! YOU'RE SO CUTEEE!" Hanji said, wow she is loud, "U-um thanks i guess" you said,

"Don't be shy Y/N, Y/N right??" she asked furrowing her eyebrows, "Hai, Y/N it is" you said giving her your closed eye smile.

"OKIEDOKIE! I actually have your schedule here and don't worry we are in the same class as shortyy!!!" she exclaimed, shorty? never heard that before, "Uh yeah sure"

After a few minutes both of you arrived at class, oof . "Good morning Ms. Petra!!!" Hanji said almost in a yelling tone, "Oh and I brought someone here" she pointed at you and now students or let me say everyone is looking at you, oh god. "E-eto, good morning and Hi, my name is Y/N L/N but you can just call me Y/N, nice to meet you all" you bowed to them politely. After you heard people mumbling

Cute

I wanna sit next beside her

Dude, she's sooo pretty!!!

Let me ask her number...

"Ok class settle down, Y/N please sit next to...... Eren, Eren please raise your hand" Miss Petra exclaimed, oh wow now I'm sitting next to the person I bumped to awhile ago. Eren raised his hand and you sat next to him.

"Hi Y/N, I see you have the same class as mine" he said smiling to you "Oh and by the way, this is Mikasa and Armin" he pointed to the two. "H-hi" you said looking down at your hands and saw them nod in response

"Hi there pretty lady..." a boy who looks like a horse said, "Stop flirting, horseface!" Eren said, oh ok my intuition is right then, horseface. "Wanna go titan boy?!" he yelled, "Oh, it's on!!!" Do these people even know that there is a teacher in front? what the actual hell

"JEAN, EREN, FIGHTING AGAIN?!" Miss Petra yelled, there we go oh and his name is Jean heh fits his name. "Sorry miss" they both said in unison.

Tch, you heard someone mumbled but you really don't want to turn around since Miss Petra be looking like she's addicted to trees right now... "Okay class welcome back to Titan Academy"

Oh crap

A/ N
And that's done, I swear my subjects are killing me right now especially our Math jeez...🤡

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

what matters // levi x reader ็”ฑ llunyya

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

47.9K 1.2K 40
what matters most to the people around you? how about.. what matters most to you? you love, but in the end, you lose. #1 on #levixreader (06/01/2023)
Thug Life [Eren Yeager] ็”ฑ ๅ…ต้•ท

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

705 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
Special (Levi x Reader) ็”ฑ MonsterKenway

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

36.5K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
192K 10.4K 19
|COMPLETED| Levi Rivaille was never outgoing, he was always an introvert. You could say he repelled people in a way, and not just because of his deat...