Every Beat You Make (BTS FF)

Par LayneDanielle

"Believing in all of you to change is what always keeps me going because I know there are no such things as b... Plus

1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
20*
21*
22*
23*
24*
25*
27*
28*
29*
30*
31*
32*
33*
34*

26*

1.2K 83 10
Par LayneDanielle

"Rock."

"Paper."

"Scissors.."

"SHOOT!"

Shouted two grown young men as they play rock, paper, scissors in front of an ice cream stand. "Okeh! I won HAHA!" Yoongi exclaimed with joy for seeing Hoseok suffering face. The said other gave out a long sigh. "Damn it. Again!"

"Nope! You suggest this so it's your fault. Now, pay!"

"Fine." Hoseok rolls his eyes.

Both of them then turned to the worker. "1 chocolate and 1 vanilla, please," Yoongi said on behalf of Hoseok as well. The worker agreed with a smile.

He never thought he will be saying please to a peasant in his whole life, but after spending time with Jungkook, he can't help but remember the younger would always scold him for it. Saying it's bad manners and that everyone deserves respect even if they do bad things. Including himself. He even put a little imitation of Maya on how she would always place her hands on her hips every time she scolds them as well as copying her voice. Yoongi unconsciously smiled to himself at the fond memory.

"Here's your ice cream." The worker said and gave Hoseok their ice creams. Hoseok thank him and just like Yoongi, he chuckled at himself after realizing he just said that to a peasant. The reason is of course because of the certain youngster.

"Here's your chocolate." He hands to Yoongi who seems to be spacing out. The gummy smile on the older was the first thing Hosek saw. "Wow, are you that happy for an ice cream?" He laughs. Yoongi was brought back to earth because of his laughter. The older gaze at him judgingly. "I don't know what you're talking about." He took the ice cream from Hoseok and the two continues with their walk.

"Well, it's not normal for Suga to smile like that." He chuckles. Yoongi just shook his head and licked his chocolate ice cream.

The taste was just like its name, ice-cold yet creamy delicious. But, he somehow felt cold around him instead of only his mouth. He uses his free left hand and rubs his right shoulder to warm up.

"Uh, is it me or is it very cold?" Hoseok said as the hot breath from his mouth can be seen as smoke when he spoke. Yoongi was about to answer him when suddenly, sharp twinkling sounds were heard around them as well as white fog came out of nowhere and block the view of their surroundings.

The two have their eyes covered the whole time. Once everything has settled, they opened their eyes and were shocked to see blood-red color ice coming out from the ground with their sharp tips aiming directly at them. Both of them stood closely next to each other, immediately becoming wary of their surroundings.

Their ice creams seem to unexplainably freeze into a hard rock of red ice. They quickly dropped their ice creams which shatter instantly once they hit the ground.

In the midst of the fog, there they saw a hooded figure walking slowly towards them. Wearing a long black cloak with a bright vibrant red bow to tie around its neck. Its appearance was engulfed by the cloak while the face was covered in a white mask that only had a big black shape hole for the eyes. Almost in the shape of a cat's eyes.

Both boys slowly back away from the figure in caution. The masked figure suddenly sprints at them as red crystal forms on both of its hands, creating ice daggers. It was too fast for them to comprehend that the figure has already got in front of them, ready to slice its sharp crystal.

However, something interrupted the moment. A big blow has taken place and everything became a blur. Out of the two, Yoongi has his eyes open, and the first thing he saw before the explosion was a bright blue glow in the fog.

Yoongi and Hoseok flew away from the powerful blow as well as the fog around them. They groaned as their body hit the ground. Both turned their heads towards the scene and noticed the fog has been cleared and only left were two figures.

One being the masked figure and the other was a back of a person that the two assume looks familiar.
And damn was it familiar.

Their eyes widen.
"JUNGKOOK?!"

Meanwhile,
No matter how relieved they were with this given opportunity, both Jimin and Taehyung felt very disappointed with their bodyguards who were supposed to keep an eye on them.

All five men were knocked out in their place after drinking and playing a few card games. "I can't say if I'm supposed to be disappointed or happy right now," Jimin uttered as he stared at the five men with a completely done gaze.

Taehyung replied with a sigh while cutting the rope around Jimin's hands with the pocket knife. He already freed himself a few minutes ago and the two discussed that they should escape now.

Not long later, Jimin felt the tied loosened around his hands. "Done," Taehyung said as he quickly slides the pocket knife into his back pocket after locking it securely to not hurt him. He thought that it might be useful next time if they needed it.

They both slowly stood up from their position. Jimin quickly handed Taehyung Iris who immediately placed it into his left ear.

"Hello, Iris? You there?" He whispered.

"Always, sir." She replied in an instant.

"Good. Now help us find a way out of here without getting caught."

"Yes sir."  After seconds of scanning the entire abandoned building, a map and directions were shown to Taehyung.

"Alright. " He then looked at Jimin and gave him a nod signaling he has found a way out of here. With that, the two tips toe their way to the door which was luckily yet disappointingly unlock.

"Seriously, who hires them to be on watch duty," Jimin stated before they both quickly left the room, running. "Okay Iris, show us the way. Go!"

"Turn right and continue walking until you reach the stairs."

Taehyung nodded as he leads both of them towards the said directions. They turn right and ran until they reach the end of the hallway and found the stairs.

"Run down the stairs until you reach the very bottom."

The two quickly did exactly so, wanting to just escape before the real mastermind arrive. The one they knew would not disappoint them unlike their five 'bodyguards'.

But before they could go down the final sets of stairs, Iris stops them.

"Sir, someone is coming your way from down the stairs."

"Shit." Taehyung cussed as he pulls Jimin by the wrist to the inner floor they're currently in. "What?" Jimin asked after they hid in one of the rooms on the floor.

"The cowboy is back," Taehyung answered. "Shit." Jimin sighs frustratedly. "That's what I said."

Mumbles echoed throughout the empty hallway. A raspy deep voice belonged to none other than the real bad guy behind all this.

"Oh believe me when I said this is a fortune. Have you heard of the US most wanted bachelors BTS? Yup! I got two of them." The cowboy exclaimed into his phone. He was walking into the hallway they're in. Talking about unlucky.

"Go the fuck away please!" Taehyung cussed in a whisper. Just then, they heard another ringtone coming from the cowboy.

The man ended his call with the previous caller before answering the other one. This time, Iris gave a Taehyung a special back door to their conversation.

"What is it?"

"It's - um," the man from the other side of the line stutter nervously.

"Spit it out already." He groaned.

"T-They're g-gone."

The cowboy went silent.

"WHAT?!"

His loud voice booms the whole floor. Both Jimin and Taehyung flinched by it. To their relief, the cowboy immediately ran back to the captive room.

"Alright, we need to go now before they start looking for us," Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. The two went out of their hiding place and ran straight to the stairs. But the two underestimated the cowboy. He was already two steps ahead of them.

He smirked after listening to their footsteps going down the stairs.

At Maya's House

Maya was talking to the police when her phone rang. It was from Yoongi's mom. She answered it.

"Hello?"

"Maya, what's going on? Are the boys alright?"

"Uh, yeah they're fine. Well, most of them."

"Taehyung and Jimin did get kidnapped didn't they?"

"How-"

"Because not too long ago, we received a threat video with both of them tied unconsciously to a chair. The voice demand for money and you know the usual 'I will kill them if you don't' ending."

"Yes. Right now, the police are investigating their whereabouts. I can assure you I will bring your sons back."

"Please do. We will also do everything we can to insist. Another thing, please tell the others to pack their things now, they will be back to America by tomorrow morning. 7 am sharp."

"What?" Maya asked with wide eyes.

"Just to be clear, it's not your fault but we figured that this has caused a lot of trouble for you and Jungkook who I think was busy preparing for his cure to arrive. Plus, it's much safer here where we can keep an eye on them. Hope you agree."

"Of course I agree. Though, that depends if they agree as well."

"Agree or not, this is for their own good. Now, tell them, especially my own excuse of a son." She joked.

"Yeah, I will." Maya chuckled before ending the call.

She then walked back into the living room and saw the two of the only member there, Jin and Namjoon. They both were staring off into space, deep in thought.

"Boys," Maya called. The two whipped their head towards her. Their eyes shining with worry. She sighed and sat next to them on the couch. She pats both of their heads and smiled.

"Everything is going to be okay. If you don't believe that, then it won't be okay. It's okay to doubt, but never stop believing." The two stared at her for a few seconds and nods.

"Very good. Now pack your things, your parents will be taking you all back tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" Two exclaimed but before they could question further, a loud door slammed can be heard at the entrance. Maya and the other two gave a confused gaze at each other before pacing towards it.

What they found, shocked Maya to the very core.

"MAYA HELP!"

Hoseok shouted breathlessly as he and Yoongi carried an unconscious Jungkook at the doorframe.

Continue

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

56.4K 2K 59
In this world of differences there is nothing like the both of us. We might have found the right love at a wrong time but I am willing to show the wo...
2.6K 51 11
when he visit his previous life . " She is soo cold to every one only good with her loved ones but not for his husband " " Rumors will tell but s...
14.6K 775 34
'While taking you out of this misery that your life is now bearing, and keeping you by my side until your world starts clearing, I'll love you uncon...
3.3K 196 32
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...