His Mute Beauty

By BrightestSunshine28

Roohi 'As soon as the sun sets and moon rises Men turn into hungry wolves thinking we women are their food... More

Character Description
Hey Guys
ROOHI
ALEX
RAM
Reunited
Them
In The Premises
In His Arms
Urge of Meeting
Offer
Convincing Her
Jealousy
Stuck With Me
You Are Going To Come With Me..
Welcome to My World
Forced Affection
Way to Escape
Giving up
To Get My Answers
Her Dreadful Past
All I Deserve Is Punishment.. Brutal Punishment
Care
You Can't Be With Me..
I Want Him
Keep The First Aid Ready
Graduation Day
Don't go again
Either Build Me or Destroy Me
Shipping Them
First Date
Not Sorry
His Past
I Can Speak
I am coming..
Anyone Separate Us
Missing..
Answers
I Love You
Will You Marry Me?
Mr. and Mrs. Morgan
Two Lines
Adrian and Aarohi
A Big Thank You

Jerkman

930 72 13
By BrightestSunshine28

Amsterdam Fashion Week

Roohi

Finally the day arrived. 2 months would pass so quickly I never knew and after that incident ..I too wanted it to pass quickly. He continued to provide me guidance and support but he tarnished the image I had of him.

I didn't wanted to be under some control freak again .. I didn't wanted to waste my life again.. I didn't spoke to Ram about that matter. He did a lot for me and I didn't wanted to trouble him with my problems again . So I talked to my professor and asked him to give me placement in an another company. But he replied that I can discontinue my internship as I have good points due to my good performance .

Throwing everything out of mind. I focused on fixing the dress on the model in front of me . I have planned to opt in another company after this event . I don't want to be here anymore ..

Model " I look amazing..." I said twirling around . " You did a great job.. Roohi." I said her and she passed me a smile.

Roohi 'Thank you.' I signed her and smiled . I was freaking inside. Nervousness was at its peak. After a while I exited the room , taking a last look of the dresses on the models. It is like a dream come true and I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest .. but this nervousness and that incident are taking my breath away. Anyways Ram is going to be here in a while. Thinking about him I calmed a bit.

A hand pulled and pushed me inside a room. I looked up and saw the face I expected.. Mr. Morgan.

Alex "Nervous ?" I asked her. Ever since I entered . I saw busy dressing up the models for the show . I know this show means a lot to her. She was masking her nervousness well but I knew she was freaking inside.

Roohi 'Yes' . I nodded my head in a yes.

Alex "I know you will be nervous until the show completes. Each and every designer , experienced , inexperienced , including me all are nervous . I just want to tell you. You did a great job . Have faith in yourself and your work . " I said her and looked in her eyes . She looked at me back.

Roohi 'Yes'. I nodded my head agreeing to his words. I am sure this man is having spilt personality disorder. He can act as a jerk and a gentleman both . Jerkman. I kept looking in his eyes . Should I tell him about my resignation?

Alex "Roohi.. I would.. I would appreciate if you .. forgive me for the act I pulled that day. " I completed stumbling .

Roohi

The most suitable name Jerkman . Did the word Sorry became extinct from the vocabulary of the people ? Since when people started forming this long sentences for asking forgiveness . And man , his stumbling, but that is bound to happen if you let your so called Ego overshadow you so much , but atleast he asked for forgiveness in whatever way he knew . That should be appreciated.

Alex " But that doesn't mean you can get over friendly with him again ." I said her and her expressions changed . Her eyes which were getting soft got replaced by anger in them. She pushed and walked off. "Roohi .." I said and pulled her and placed her against the wall. "Listen to me . " I said her but she turned her face the other side . I turned her face towards me . She looked at me like she is ready to slaughter me. "I was never like this . Nobody ever mattered to me apart from my mother and Mr. Stevenson . But you Roohi..." I couldn't complete . I stared at her and at the mention of my mother her eyes soften . She looked hurt . "Roohi..I am.. really getting inquisitive about you.. how can a person be so nice, so pure, so sincere, so much passionate about her work , so kind .. which makes almost each and every one appreciate you. Roohi would you like to share about yourself with me ? About your dreams , hardwork , life .. About your past? " I asked her .

Roohi

About my past..No . Never. I don't want to remember it . No .. no... I knew tears have flooded my eyes and I pushed him and walked off. I went to washroom and cried my heart out. 'Roohi.. you can't become weak again .. This is the night of your dream . Rise up and show the world what you are capable of .. ' I said and rinsed my face , wiped my sadness and fixed my makeup.

I went to the backstage and he was there again . I avoided him.

Anchor "The next is presented by Confidence . "

I heard the Anchor announce and the models started to walk down the ramp.

Alex

I saw hatred , hurt and dreadfulness in her eyes as soon as I mentioned her past . I started to open about my mother to her but I brushed away the thought knowing it would bring back all the memories .. some sweet and many torturous .. She went away from me with tears flooding out of her eyes and that sight tore my blood pumping organ into numerous parts.

We were at the backstage . Our models ready to walk down the ramp . The anchor announced and the models walked down the ramp. At last our show stopper walked down the ramp .

And it was time for the designers to walk down the ramp . Like each year .. I am not going to walk down the ramp alone . She is going to walk down the ramp with me and the other designers whose designs were selected for the representation of our Company .

I walked to her and held her hand. She looked at me shockingly .

Alex "You are walking down the ramp with me." I said and pulled her with me , not waiting to hear her answer.

We walked down the ramp together , the other designers following us and people applauding our hard work.

I saw happiness in her beautiful eyes. Enchanting smile reaching her luscious lips .

Then her eyes landed on a particular person and her happiness knew no bound as he clapped and stood up for appreciating . He showed her a thumbs up and her happiness could be compared to the happiness of a child after getting his favourite ice cream . What I guessed from his appearance was he is an Indian .

I couldn't take more of it and pulled her towards me and wrapped my arm around her waist . She looked at me but didn't move .

After a while we went to the backstage. And she jerked my hand and walked away. I fisted .

People came and appreciated us . Controlling my anger I talked to everyone .

I saw that man coming , his eyes were searching for her. As soon as Roohi saw him , she went to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and they hugged like long distance lovers meeting each other. Then they separated and he kissed her forehead and cupped her cheeks . She held onto his hands and he spoke something that brought happiness on her face.

This was enough for me . I made my way towards them . That man received a call and went after patting her cheek. I went to her and grabbed her arm and took her with me ignoring all her protest.

I dragged her inside a room and pushed her against the gate . She tried a lot to get out of my hold but that is not going to happen so easily.

Alex "Who is he? " I asked her but she choosed to ignore me . This girl. "Answer me Roohi. Who the hell is he ? Don't you dare try my patience ? " I yelled at her. I grabbed her shoulders . "Tell me who is he? Your boyfriend ? Your fiancè? Your husband ? " She looked at me angrily with tears brimming in her eyes. "Don't you dare let that tear fall . Tell me Roohi. Who is he ? Do you sleep tog...." I felt myself pushed away and a hard stinging sensation on my cheek. I looked at her , she was already in tears much to my dislike . I composed myself and grabbed her.

"You are mine.." I said and kissed her. She tried a lot to push me off but this time my hold was hard enough. I kept on kissing her . I took her arms and locked it around my neck . I placed my arms around her waist and held her tightly. I wanted to taste each and every corner of her mouth but she was reluctant to let me do so . I bit her lower lip and her whimper allowed me to enter her mouth . I felt her giving in. But she pushed me again. I stepped back. We both were panting . Her tears not ready to stop and a little blood oozing out of her lower lip.

She slapped me and I smirked to it. She started to walk away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me .

"Don't forget you are mine.." I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek and then left her arm . She walked away quickly.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about the chapter in the comments and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891 377 22
It's easy to live in fictional world. Isabella will rather keep on dreaming over boys on TV screen like Khloe Rose than give her love to another man...
1.4K 143 21
(Our HAE #chapter1: Nyctophilia) Nyctophilia: "Love of darkness or night; finding relaxation and comfort in the darkness." She feared dar...
196K 7K 30
"Ella, promise me that you'll wait, I love you too, I can't tell you everything now, I can't tell you any, I can't even text you, but please wait for...
12.8K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...