sapnap imagines ☕︎︎𓅰

By dreamteamsimp124

No longer in the Fandom (too much), just wanna say support victims More

meeting him
☆stargazing☆
The bridge
why cant you listen
suggestions 𓏗👄𓏗
rollerskating ♡
My brothers friend ♤
cafe ☕︎︎
I hate everything
"hey mamas" 🔥🔥
night 𖤐
prank ◇ (part 2)
GUYS
holy shit
hi guys update and sorry

why cant you listen pt 2

3.3K 40 64
By dreamteamsimp124

Warnings: Smut, Slight bondage, degrading, rough, slapping, inappropriate language.

Words: 2667

It was about the middle of the day and I was bored eating the food Clay had made. The boys had been joking and talking and I just sat watching. I felt no need to interfere with whatever they were saying out of fear of being an annoyance. I continued in my state of mind until a voice pulled me back. "What do you think y/n?" Clay says all I do is look up blankly. "Huh sorry I was zoning out" I look at him "I could tell..everything okay?" "Yeah I'm fine". He looked concerned and stayed silent for a bit. "C'mon let's go" Clay grabs my arm and pulls me out of the chair I was in.

Nick follows close behind as he leads me to a door. He opens it and puts me in making sure I dont fall down the stairs I was met with. "Go" he says and I walk down into the darkness as a light flickers on. I look around and see a gaming room. It was amazing. There was a huge tv with an xbox and ps4 connected. 3 vr headsets as if they needed more than 1. Couches, a mini fridge, a snack area, a fluffy rug to sit on so you it wouldn't hurt to sit on the floor. This was a dream. "You good?" Clay looks at me "you look like you've seen a ghost" Nick says laughing. "Where do you guys even get this much money?" I say in disbelief realizing it could've came off rude. "I'm sorry this is just insane" I say "no no dont apoligize I understand! Here come on"

Clay pulls me to the couch sitting me down. Then grabbing Nick and sitting him next to me. I watch as he quickly takes something out from his back snapping a photo. He begins to run away Nick getting up and sprinting at him. "CLAY DELETE THAT" I hear him scream as I laugh to myself. "WHAT I NEED BEFORE AND AFTER PIC FOR AFTER YOU RAIL HER" Clay screams back "CLAY WHAT??!" Nick sounding
Furious. I was dying of laughter tho the comment Clay had made did make me think. "What would make him think that...eh probably just his dirty mind'

"IM GOING TO STAB YOU" Nick is still screaming at him making me smile.
After a while everything cools down and we had played some games on ps4. The thought of what Clay had said was still in my mind. I had known Nick for a while in reality but all we had done is tiny conversations and hello's. I could call him a friend and I had a crush on him a bit. I had never seen his face and now that I have I realize he is perfect. I preferred his personality but he seemed to have just been built by a woman.

"You okay y/n?" I hear Nick say to me and I look over "huh yeah I'm okay" I say. I feel my phone vibrate loudly beside me looking over to it. It read "dipshit aka george" I pick it up answering the call. "Y/n I'm so sorry but you have to stay there all night" I hear his voice say from the other end. "What the fuck." "I'm sorry okay something came up and I already talked to them" "okay it's fine" "bye y/n" "bye idiot". I hang up on him and look over at Clay. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT TELL ME IM STAYING THE NIGHT" I jump at him causing him to scream. "AAAA IM SORRY" he yells back in fear. The night continues and comes to an end as everyone gets tired.

"Y/n we got a thing" I hear Clay say "what?" "You need to sleep in one of our rooms because neither of us wanna sleep in the living room" he finishes. "Why dont you sleep in my room babygorl" Nick jokes making me fake gag "never say that again. I take a moment and stare at the boys "fine...Nick if you snore istg" I say hearing him scream in return "LETS GOO". We go into his room with nothing to much happening.

I lay on his bed him laying next to me being as respectful as possible. I notice he has led lights that he had on a dark blue. "I like the lights" we were both sitting on our backs looking at the ceiling. "Thank you" he sits up grabbing the remote and I sit up too. "I know what to do" he says and I see him click a button the lights changing red. "Nick I swear to god" he chuckles and gets close to my face. My breath hitches feeling his hot breath hit my lips.

He gets a bit closer making me taste his lips at that point. "Can I kiss you y/n?" He says catching me off guard and I pause for a moment. "Yes" I finally say and he smashes his lips into me. His lips taste like coffee but not like Starbucks. Like a coffee from a tiny cafe that only some people know of. He pulls me in top of him making me unknowingly start to grind up to him making him grab my hips. He stops and pulls away looking at me "do I have consent" he looks at me. "My safe word is (safeword) you can own me Nick" I say and he smiles. "Good girl."

He smashes his lips back into me and grinds into me causing me to whimper feeling the vibration through his mouth aswell. I can feel him smirk into my lips as he grinds harder. I fall weak becoming a whimpering mess on top of him. He grabs my hips hitting right over my entrance through my clothes. I could feel him getting harder and harder against me making me whine loudly. He starts to undue my pants pulling them down slowly to make me want it more. He pushed me down standing up and over me pulling his pants down. I watch his dick spring up from under his boxers and open my eyes wide.

He takes off his underwear and I try to take in the sight while he takes off his shirt. "Your turn" I look up at him over me "do you want to keep your shirt on love?" "Just the bra please" "anything you want princess" he leans pulling my shirt off. He grabs my underwear pulling them down slowly smirking as he does it. He looks at me making me turn my head to the side I'm sure my face is crimson at this point. I felt his cold hand grab my face moving my face to look back at him. "Love, who told you to look away I want you to watch me do this" he says seriously.

He grabs a package of his desk and I realize it's a condom and watch him put it on. He slowly lines himself with me and edges me. I whine at this making him look down at me. "What someone cant take waiting?" He says putting himself in only about an inch making me throw my head back. I grab his leg squeezing it and letting out a whimper. "Aww puppy its alright you're doing so good" he says slowly going in farther causing us both to let out a gasp.

How did he know that I liked pet names? I thought to myself. The thoughts ran through my mind and then I caught one. In the couple of convos we had one of them was about kinks. I told him what I enjoyed and he seemed to enjoy doing everything I told him I liked recieving. He also remembered the fact that I liked being tied up because while he let me adjust to the size I saw him lean over. I watched him open his bedside drawer and he saw I was looking and took himself out thrusting into me roughly. I looked away letting out a yelp with my back arching him laughing under his breathe and I feel him grab my hands.

I look over and see him holding a belt in his hands. He puts my hands up over my head and tells me to keep them there putting the belt around them. He tightens it to where I can barely move my hands only rubbing my wrists together. He slowly leans down kissing right on my rib. I go to push him away and I am rudely reminded of my restraints. "Aww does someone not feel powerful?" He says standing over me. Something in me wanted to fight back

"Fuck you bitch" I say trying to be as tough as I possibly can. He looks down "what was that?" He says seriously and I look at him repeating myself "f-fuck you". It came out tough but also sounded scared like I was afraid what he would do next. "You fucking brat" he says lightly "guess we just have to put you in your place hm?" He says. I go to say something but before I can I feel him roughly thrust into me over and over. I whimper repeatedly as he continues to go in and out.

"Are you gonna keep being a brat or are you gonna listen to me?" He says still thrusting so his voice breaks a bit. I try to speak but cant get anything out over my moans. "Cat got your tounge?" he says and then pulls away making me whine in the loss of him inside of me. "Answer me slut" he says "I wont be bad anymore I promise I'm sorry" I say shakily stuttering a bit. "good girl arent you?" "Mhm yes sir" "alright" he seemed satisfied and thrusts into me again. He goes at a steady pace and randomly slowing down. "H-harder please" is all I can manage to get out whilst I moan loudly.

He groans a bit laughing and slows down pulling out. "You know how pitiful you look under me you slut?" He unties my hands from behind my head and I feel him grab my hips. He forcefully grabs me and flips me around putting me into doggystyle. "Nick what are you do-" I say but I'm cut off by a sting in my right asscheek. "Shut the fuck up whore" he says and I feel him line up and thrusting in. "Fucking fuck" I say in more of a moaning whisper than anything. "What was that love?" I hear Nick say in a hoarse voice.

"N-nothing" I say still stuttering from him thrusting into me. "No Im pretty sure you said something else mutt" I feel butterflies run through my stomach. "I have no idea what you are talking about" I make the snarky towards him. I smirk and he seems unhappy and stops thrusting. I sigh at the loss of him inside of me. "What did I tell you about being a brat" I feel him roughly smack my ass. "Hm? What did I tell you y/n?" He smacks my ass again and I whimper letting out something that sounded as if it was a cry. "Are you gonna be a good girl so you will have the privilege of finishing?" He smacks again. "I will be a good girl Nick please" I say and can feel his smirk without even looking at him.

I feel him ram into me making me moan it being more of a moan. He hits straight into my g spot over and over. I can barely even moan at this point just choking on air I cant get. "Beg to finish Y/n" I could tell he was close too but didnt want to say anything. "Please Nick ple- jesus chr- p-please" I say barely able to speak at all. I can feel my high hitting me as I moan loudly. "Good g-girl fuck" he says also stuttering he hits into me roughly and I cry out his name and other non sense. I hit my high practically screaming at this point and finish attempting to calm my body down. Still hitting my high after a good 10 seconds.

I feel him pull out panting and breathing heavily. "Good job puppy" he says slapping my ass again. I was winded still in the same position I was in. "Hey remember when you were a disobedient little bitch?" He says and I feel a finger enter me as he goes in and out overstimulating me. He takes his fingers out and I hear him lick off his fingers. I attempt to sit up getting on my knees barely able to sit up. "Love your legs are so shaky I'm so sorry" he says very caring. "No it's alright" I say turning around slowly being careful.

I see him putting his pants back on and looking to me. "Cmon y/n" he grabs me picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist using a blanket to cover me. He opens the bedroom door and walks down the hall slowly. We both stop when we hear someone down the hall "be more quite next time y/n before I decide to join and make you loud enough to hear the neighbors if you weren't already". I could tell it was Clay and got extremely red digging my face into Nick's shoulder.

"Jesus Nick she's shaking so hard what did you do?" He says closer "she's alright I'm just taking her to go to the bathroom" "oh alright do you want me to help give aftercare?" "Sure that's fine". "Are you alright Y/n?" I hear Clay ask and all I can get out is a "mmmmm" making them both laugh. "Alright let's go to the bathroom Y/n" he says walking me to the bathroom and I go pee. He had stepped outside and I grabbed the blanket covering myself standing up. I shakily walk to the sink flushing the toilet and washing my hands.

I open the door and shakily walk out stumbling down the hall and Nick realizes. "Y/n you shouldn't have tried to walk yet love" he walks over grabbing my hand and I walk to the bedroom. They seemed to have already changed the sheet and put a new comforter on the bed. I was actually pretty impressed at how fast they did it. I see the TV turn on and they put on Disney+ asking what movie I want to watch. I reply with [fav Disney movie] and they put it on. We sit watching the movie for a bit them both making sure to hold me tight.

I could feel Clay running his hands through my hair. I was on the edge of sleep and had my eyes closed. "Are they asleep aww" Nick says and I hear Clay chuckle. "So puppy and mutt huh?" I almost choke as I hear Clay say it. "Yeah haha they're into some adorable seeming shit" "it was pitiful sounding from what I heard" "yeah sorry she was so loud haha" "it's fine it was really hot to be honest". I laugh a little bit and they both stop "YOU'RE AWAKE?" I hear Nick scream "mmmm no wayy" I reply sleepily.

"You sly bitch" He says "you find me adorable guys? How sweet" I say as cocky as possible. "Shut up what did you think we'd say when you whimper when someone calls you puppy?" I hear Clay say. "I'm going to bed" I say angrily obviously not genuinely angry. I hear them chuckle and I drift off into my sleep.

A/N: THIS WAS SUCH A LONG CHAPTER OML I HOPE YOU LIKED IT BECAUSE IT TOOK FOREVER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 41 7
George a man scared to visit his friends finally agrees but when he gets there... (Abusive Dream:( Srry) 100 reads!!! March 31 2023 Wow thanks so muc...
166K 3K 18
You're a Minecraft streamer who has recently been getting some attention. You were streaming bed wars when you got a donation "Hey 😉 Wanna play some...
2.2K 160 17
This is a sequel to Burned Out, a fanfiction I wrote based off of the short animatic series on YouTube by Cryophtic. (go watch the videos they're ama...
129K 4.7K 10
"Why are you so afraid to look at me?" Completed ☘︎ 1/17/2021 #1 Dreamnap ☘︎ 2/18/2021 & 3/16/2021