『Home』

Von Tortoise012007

"You've got a dirty mouth and a dirtier record." "Well, murder isn't the cleanest job." "Oh shut up before I... Mehr

What if?
###
"One„
"Two„
"Three„
"Four„
"Five„
"Six„
"Seven„
"Eight„
"Nine„
"Ten„
"Eleven„
Twelve
Thirteen
"Fourteen„
"Fifteen„
"Sixteen„
"Seventeen„
"Eighteen„
Nineteen
"Twenty„
"Twenty One„
"Twenty Two„
"Twenty Three„
"Twenty Four"
"Twenty Five„
"Twenty Six„
"Twenty Seven„
"Twenty Eight„
"Twenty Nine„
"Thirty One„
"Thirty Two„
"Thirty Three„
"Thirty Four„
"Thirty Five„
"Thirty Six„
"Thirty Seven„
"Thirty Eight„
"Thirty Nine„
"Forty"
"Forty One„
I'm sorry
"Forty Two„
"Forty Three„
"Forty Four„
"Forty Five„
"Forty Six„
"Forty Seven„
"Forty Eight„
"Forty Nine„
Fifty
"Fifty One„
"Fifty Two„
"Fifty Three„
"Fifty Four„
Fifty Five *spoiler*
"Fifty Five„

"Thirty„

1.3K 63 29
Von Tortoise012007

«»«»«»«»

"If Doyoung, Kun, Yangyang, Shotaro, Chenle, and Jisung please join me in my office, that'd be great." Taeyong's voice rang out through the PA system. 

"What is it?" Shotaro opened the door and joined the rest of them in Taeyong's office.

"We have a slight problem." Taeyong started as the younger sat down. "Sicheng was stabbed last night, and we're going after the guy who did it."

"I thought he was in our basement?" Chenle asked. 

"Oh, he is. We're just going to break him. We're going to get one of three things, the location of more checkpoints, the location of their main base, or the names of other people working in the organization." Taeyong held up a finger with each point. 

"Doyoung, Kun, and I will work alone, Yangyang and Shotaro will pair up and Jisung and Chenle will work together." Taeyong leaned against his desk after Doyoung asked him to stop pacing. 

"That man isn't the only person in our basement," Taeyong sighed. "We still have Kim Youngjin, the men from the checkpoint house, and from last night's bars."

"Yangyang and I will interrogate Youngjin." Shotaro immediately raised his hand, saying that without even consulting the older. 

"Wouldn't you want Sungchan to interview him?" Yangyang asked.

"Nah, Youngjin could easily get under his skin since..." Doyoung gestured to how the two had been dating. 

Taeyong nodded. "Kun, the guys from your bar. Doyoung, the one from ours. I'll take two of the guys from the checkpoint, Chenle, Jisung, you take the other."

"Alright, will we all do this at the same time, or?" Jisung asked.

"No," Taeyong answered simply. "Shotaro and Yangyang will go first, then you and Chenle, then I'll go, then Doyoung and Kun last because acid takes forever."

Yangyang opened his mouth but Jisung closed it. "Don't ask."

After the meeting, Shotaro and Yangyang went to Jaemin to ask him for some advice. 

"You two want to know what, now?" He pulled Shotaro down and cuddled up to him on the couch, Yangyang shyly rubbed the back of his nape. 

"We're going to interview Youngjin, what should we do?" Shotaro asked, trying to get out of Jaemin's embrace but failing. 

"What are you two good at?" 

Yangyang thought for a moment before saying, "Shooting, I guess."

"Alright, then do something with that. Also, I didn't know you were an interrogator, Shotaro." Jaemin kept the younger on his lap. 

After trying so hard to escape Jaemin and failing, Shotaro just leaned into him, giving up. "I'm not, but Taeyong said that my position is indefinite so I should try some things out."

"Like torture?"

"Like... torture." 

Jaemin shrugged and pushed Shotaro off his lap and stood up. "Well, you can go figure out what you're going to do. I am going to get away from the couple who's looking at me like they want me dead." And just like that, he walked up the stairs to his room. 

Shotaro and Yangyang's eyes flitted across the room, looking for the couple Jaemin mentioned. As it turns out, that couple was not, in fact, in the living room. 

Renjun and Jeno were glaring into the living room, but not at Jaemin. They were actually directing their glare at Shotaro. 

"Jealous bitches," Yangyang muttered. "You two should just confess!" He yelled at them.

The two only grumbled and looked away from them.

«»«»«»«»

"Where are you taking me?"

"On a date."

"Really?"

"No, you fucking dipshit." Yangyang rolled his eyes. 

"You're friends with Sungchan, right?" 

"What about it?" Shotaro snapped at him. 

"Have you ever fucked him?" He smirked as they dragged him deeper into the forest.

"No, why?" Yangyang spat at him. 

"He's good in bed." With that, Shotaro slapped him.

Once they got to the shooting range, Shotaro threw him against a tree, using the rope he brought to tie him to it. He tied one end of the rope to his right hand, brought around the tree, and tied the other end to his left. 

Yangyang was appalled by how good he was at tying the ropes. Especially since Youngjin tried to wriggle free but was clearly making no progress. 

"Okay, now what're we doing?" Youngjin seemed very unamused at the position he was in. Shotaro and Yangyang, however, seemed to be having the times of their lives. 

"We're playing a game." Yangyang whispered softly as he picked up a pistol. He emptied out the bullet chambers but except for one. He spun the chambers around before stopping it. "Are you familiar with Russian Roulette?"

"I'm going to ask you a question. If you don't answer, one, you're a little bitch, two, you get shot at." Shotaro explained. "Also, these won't be fatal shots."

Youngjin didn't get to say anything before Shotaro asked the first question, "Are your parents divorced?"

The boy scoffed, "That's a dumbass question-"

Yangyang fired at his leg and he gasped in pain. The bullet was in the first chamber, how lucky. 

"Yes! Yes, they are!" He cried out, his eyes starting to water from the pain. 

Yangyang placed another bullet into a chamber, shuffled it, and locked it in place. Once he got a signal to continue, Shotaro asked the next question: "Do you live with your mother or your father?"

"My- my mom."

"Do you know about your father's business?"

"Yes."

"Do you know where their main base is?"

"No." His voice shook. 

Shotaro raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

"Yes! I just choose who should get taken, sometimes. He never allows me to follow him there. Please, don't shoot," he begged.

Shotaro seemed to accept the answer, much to Yangyang's dismay. The Japanese ignore the other's heavy sigh and continued. "What's your father's name?"

"I don't know!"

The two froze. "What?" Yangyang laughed in disbelief.

"I don't! My mom never called him by name and he never answered me when I asked." Youngjin started to cry, both from the pain and the fear of getting shot again. 

"Well, Yuta-kun's parents ignored him for the first eight years of his life, right? He doesn't know who they are and he's lived with them for awhile." Shotaro thought aloud, not entirely addressing Yangyang. 

Yangyang walked up to the boy tied to the tree and held the gun to his abdomen. "Are you telling the truth?" He demanded. "If you aren't, I will shoot your gut so you die a slow and painful death."

"I swear, I'm telling the truth! I've only heard someone call him "Kyung" once."

It wasn't a lot to go off of, but it was good enough. They untied him and brought him back into the house. They found that another man was missing from one of the cells. 

That would be because Jisung and Chenle were interviewing him in the next room. 

They weren't nearly as scary as, say, Kun or Doyoung when it came to interrogation. They were, in fact, much nicer. 

They were sweet and built rapport with the man. Though, as sweet as they were, there was something unsettling to them.

They were like the creepy twins who knew what the other was thinking without them speaking. They were quite childish, in an innocent sense. Just, unnerving in general.

"So, Mr.," Chenle giggled wildly, "what's it like working for the Ring?"

Clearly, these two were too innocent to even be here. And yet, they did their job with vigor and were very good at it. 

"It's nothing special..." He laughed nervously. These two, creepy kids had handcuffed him to a chair and were asking him about his work?

"I'm sure it is," Jisung spoke up with bright eyes. "You get to trade humans. Why wouldn't that be fun and special." He mocked the man's word choice from earlier. 

"Do you, perhaps, partake in their abuse?"

"Do you help your customers build an opinion on them by harassing them?"

"Do you enjoy assaulting them?"

The two alternated asking questions. They used different words but the man knew he was screwed because, he did like his job. He knew it was messed up and that there was no saving him. He's too far gone past that point.

"Listen," Chenle spoke softly, "we understand that you may feel guilty that you enjoy your job. You want to change that... If you answer all our questions..."

"We'll tell the police you cooperated and maybe they'll take a year or two off your sentence." Jisung finished for him. 

They saw how guilty he felt and as they expected, he told them what they wanted. They didn't expect was for him to spill his entire life story. 

They left the room feeling and looking more dead than alive, receiving worried looks from their Hyungs. 

"Are you guys okay?" Kun asked.

Jisung sighed heavily while Chenle groaned. "I did not sign up to hear someone's sob story."

"I had to slap him before he started giving us the actual information we wanted." Jisung rubbed his eyes. 

"What did he give you?" Doyoung asked. 

"He told us that he was, I guess, the captain. He would be the one directing groups where to go, in terms of checkpoints and shit," Chenle explain. "He only gave us a map of all checkpoints, but he doesn't know where the main base actually is. The two other guys are basically his secretaries." 

Taeyong nodded. "So, I probably won't get much from them?"

Jisung shook his head. "Probably not. I recommend just helping either Doyoung or Kun. But, you could try talking to them if you wanted."

They said good luck to the older members before retreating up the stairs, most likely heading up to the rooms to finish whatever homework they had left. 

Taeyong sighed. "I'll just try to get the info I can, okay? I'll be done in an hour or two."

Doyoung and Kun nodded, watching him drag the two unconscious men, from the checkpoint houses, to the torture room. 

He brought in two chairs and tied one man to each, making sure that they couldn't escape and that they were facing each other. 

He woke the two up with slaps to their cheeks. 

"Good morning." He circled around them. "I just need you to confirm a few things and answer a few questions, okay?" The two men nodded hastily. 

"First things first, why were you at the checkpoint?" 

One of the men tried to swallow the lump in his throat before speaking, "We were just doing our jobs; making sure the kids got to the house with no problems before the next "caretakers" took them."

The gang leader nodded slowly. "Alright, then, is it true that you are just secretaries to the other man? Is he your boss?"

The second man nodded. 

They went on and on for what seemed like forever before Taeyong finally got the last question: "Why do you work for them?"

The men seemed hesitant to answer. The older one said, "Well, we're brothers and we have a younger sister. We were threatened, told to work for the Ring otherwise they'd kill her. We aren't taking that chance."

Taeyong seemed to buy it. If he didn't, he didn't say or do anything about it. 

Finally, he let the two go back to the cells as Doyoung prepared for his own interrogation with a bunch of self-entitled shits. 

That what he calls them, anyways. 

"So," he started, talking to one of the five men in the room, "You work for the Ring, right?"

He nodded, saying squeaking out a small, "yes."

"Why were you at the club last night?"

"We were just resting, okay man?" One of the guys in the back shouted. 

Doyoung made his way over to the man and stabbed him in the arm, not minding the blood that got on him. "Was I talking to you? No. You only speak when you're spoken to, got it?"

He nodded his head quickly and Doyoung continued asking the first man questions. 

"We were tired and just wanted to wind down a little," he muttered. Thankfully, Doyoung heard him.

"Who do you work for?"

"You already asked-"

"Who's your boss?" Doyoung snapped, already running out of patience. 

"Moon Tae-oh," the man replied shakily. "He's just my boss and he reports to another higher up."

Nodding his head, Doyoung continued, "Would you perhaps know who's at the top of the chain? Who runs the business?"

The man shook his head, "I don't, we aren't allowed to know for his privacy. Only his inner circle know."

"Who's in the inner circle?"

"My boss and a few others I don't know."

"Do you know where the main base is?"

"I can't tell you." His voice was stable now with no hints of fear or nervousness. The confidence just came out of nowhere. 

Doyoung scoffed, taking out the knife from earlier. "Oh, now, this is where the fun really begins."

Kun walked into a room caked in blood. The were dismembered bodies on the floor with Doyoung standing in the center of it all, casually cleaning the knife in his hands. 

"Damn, I always forget how good you are at wreaking havoc in the torture room." Neither of them knew whether or not that was supposed to be a compliment, but Doyoung chuckled anyways. 

"Thanks, sweetie." He finished wiping the knife and kicking the body parts into different corners of the room. "We'll clean this up later. For now, I have a date with the shower and you have to dunk men into acid."

Doyoung left him with a quick kiss but Kun still pouted. "When am I going on a date with you?"

"When you ask!" Doyoung shouted back. 

The older let out a loud laugh and worked on setting up his work space. 

He laid out barrels of acid against the wall, small buckets with the acid already in them, and his protective gear.

He brought the men into the room, one at a time. He started with the person who stabbed Sicheng and tortured him, just for fun. 

This kill was for his enjoyment. He didn't get any useful information from the guy and just ended up killing him. But, not before torturing him profusely with acid. 

The next kills were more useful. If they didn't answer him, he'd let their feet rest in the acid until they were ready to give him what he needed. 

Once he was done, he killed them all. There was no use keeping them here, after all. They'd probably be released from prison in a couple of years anyways. 

«»«»«»«»

I . O . U . 

#############################

2.4k words

These next few chapters are gonna be slow I'm sorry about that... I'm also high off of sleep deprivation so ignore any mistakes you come across. I'll acknowledge them once I've finally gotten some decent sleep (meaning probably never).

Also my teacher made us watch a Shinee video earlier and I honestly don't know why... I mean like, I'm not complaining, I simply don't know why.

Anygays, I hope you enjoyed your reading!!

-Scribbles
24.2.2021

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

60.6K 3.5K 28
❝ I don't remember you ❞ ❝ I remember only you ❞ Jungkook is a police officer who lost his husband in a car accident seven months ago and on the same...
87.1K 2K 34
An NCT ot21 Mafia AU [WARNING: This book is cringey asf cuz it was my first book; I'm finally rewriting it :)] EDIT: It's been like 2-3 years and y'a...
271K 9.5K 50
✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...
5.6K 222 31
➪.𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐔 ➛ They meet by accident...no...They meet because that's their destiny, Who wouldn't believe that the two different world suddenly b...