Apex Predator (Hawk/Eli Mosko...

De BriMoskowitzMalfoy

⚠️ New parts added now that season 4 has been released ⚠️ Brianna LaRusso also known as "the b!tch" is the qu... Mais

Getting to know Brianna LaRusso & chapter 1
Chapter 2 Relentless Revenge
Chapter 3 Falling for my fears
Chapter 4 The fear takes over
Chapter 5 Fighting the fear
Chapter 6 The Deal
Chapter 7 The day my fears became afraid of me
Chapter 8 Blood in the water
Chapter 9 Starting over
Chapter 10 Mistakes?
Chapter 11 the fear takes over... again
Chapter 13 Blocked
Chapter 14 forbidden
Chapter 15 Train Wreck
Chapter 16 an eye for an eye
Chapter 17 life sucks
Chapter 18 fighting dirty
Chapter 19 Blackmail
Chapter 20 hurt
Chapter 21 Mercy
Chapter 22 Conscience
Chapter 23 I'll be there for you
Chapter 24 trust is temporary
chapter 25 betrayal
Chapter 26 Careless
Chapter 27 Jealousy
Chapter 28 Regrets
Chapter 29 Everything's ok
Chapter 30 Forgiveness
New story!
Apex Predator is back!!!
Chapter 31 Mending Burnt Bridges
Chapter 32 Wonder Boy
Chapter 33 Birthday Bitch
Chapter 34 Peer Pressure
Chapter 35 Song Birds
Chapter 36 Give you hell
Chapter 37 Never forget your first Loves
Chapter 38 Nightmares
Chapter 39 The Nightmares Come True
Chapter 40 The Nightmares Come True pt. 2

Chapter 12 Life or Death

2.6K 47 64
De BriMoskowitzMalfoy

Sorry this took so long to post school is so stressful right now. There will be a lot more chapters coming out because I will have more time to right them due to it being February break!

I woke up and saw that Demetri was already awake and was watching me sleep peacefully. "Good morning" he said while he looked at me. "What time is ittttttttt" I replied while closing my eyes again. "Brianna it's almost one training starts in an hour" he said while laughing. "I slept that late" I whined while slapping myself in the face. "Well I am a pretty decent pillow" he joked. I shook my head while laughing still laying down on his chest, his flannel shirt was stained with tears but he didn't seem to care. "Who's hoodie is that, I feel like I've seen it before?" he questioned while pointing to hawks hoodie. "It's uhhh... Robby's he gave it to me" I replied trying me hardest to cover my lie. "Well I can give it back to him if you don't feel like going to training" he replied. "No no he said I can keep it so you don't have to say anything about it to him... or anyone else" I blurted out quickly my face getting completely red from my lie. "Okkkkkk......" He replied looking at me confused. "We should probably get ready for training we don't want to be late" I jumped up and urged him out the door. He got up and left, I was left in my room alone, that was a close one.

I went downstairs and saw Sam sitting at the table, "how'd you sleep?" she questioned while smirking at me. "Fine, why?" I replied staring at her confused. "Check my recent post on Instagram, you'll love it." she smirked while looking at Demetri then back a me and wiggling her eyebrows. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and opened Instagram, I went to Sam's profile and clicked on the recent pic.

Caption: And they say they aren't dating

Seen by: @Comic.Demetri, @nateman, @Queen.Yasmine, @Hawk 99+ more

Comments:

@Robby.Keene: "we are just friends" ya right
@Karate.Chris: I see the way they look at each other during training, they have to stop trying to hide it 🙄
@Peace.Moon: Awwwwwww❤️❤️❤️
99+ more

"Shit" I mumbled. Demetri was gonna get murdered by a psycho with a red mohawk. "SAM!" Demetri and I screamed at the same time. "What it's true!" she defended while smirking at us. "NO ITS NOT WERE JUST FRIENDS!" we screamed at the same time. I heard some laughter from the corner of the room and saw that Robby was video taping that whole conversation, "I'm so posting this" he hummed. "NO!" Demetri and I screamed at the same time. "To late." he shrugged while laughing. Demetri and I both fell back onto the couch behind us groaning. We all ate some lunch then headed down to training, on our way there Sam and Robby continued to make fun of us. Demetri and I were just friends.

Today was the last day of training before the competition to see which dojo stayed and which dojo would be leaving. It was scorching hot that day and we tried to do these stupid endurance exercises, everyone was practically dead after them, we were so tired. I debated weather or not I should jump into the pond next to me but decided I didn't want to have to dry off. When everyone was to tired from the endurance exercises we went inside this icebox thing, my dad claims it was some sort of ancient training method. I personally thought it was dumb, he explained the rules again and I went in the ring first. "1" my dad said and Chris stepped in the ring. He sent a kick at my side and I blocked it away and sent a light punch to his stomach, the goal of this exercise was to make you more alert to your senses, we didn't want to injure our allies. Self defense was the key to Miyagi Do karate but we had all mastered defense and offense, we were more than ready for the competition tomorrow. "Alright everybody tomorrow's competition is going to push you to the limits, we will need to work as a team if we want to beat the cobras, Robby and Sam I want you guys to stick together and use the balance board technique I taught you, same with Brianna and Demetri, work together you cannot win this alone you need a team-mate to work with you." My dad lectured to us. We all nodded our heads at him and at each other, the cobras didn't stand a chance.

Hawks pov
"IS THERE PAIN IN THIS DOJO" sensei screamed in Mitch's face. "NO SENSEI" he screamed back. "IS THERE DEFEAT IN THIS DOJO" he screamed into my face, "NO SENSEI" I screamed back at him. "IS THEIR FEAR IN THIS DOJO" he screamed in Tory's face. "NO SENSEI" she screamed in his face. "WHAT IS THE WAY OF THE FIST" he screamed at all of us. "STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY" all the students screamed in reply. That day we trained harder than any other day, this wasn't just a competition anymore, it was life or death. One dojo would live while the other would fall. We all began to leave but Tory asked a question before we left, "Any final advise for us sensei?" she asked. He cleared his voice and spoke, "don't let them get to your head, instead get in theirs, make them afraid of you, make them scream at the sight of you, if they don't bleed and cry you didn't do your job right, and finally every man for themselves, if you want to win you can't rely on your friends to help you, you have to do it yourself." He replied extremely seriously. We all nodded our heads and left, the Miyagi Do's didn't stand a chance.

I walked out of the dojo at around noon time, the Miyagi Do's probably haven't even started training yet, they were to wimpy for 9 am runs in the heat. 'P^ssy's' I thought to myself as I walked over to my motorcycle. I got home and collapsed down on my bed in my room, I opened Instagram and I saw a new post from Samantha LaRusso I opened it expecting it to just be another one of her lame inspirational quotes that she posted. When I opened it I threw my phone on my bed. "That little bitch" I scoffed to myself. "She breaks my heart and moves onto my ex best friend, she's a LaRusso what can I expect" I muttered under my breath. That little sl^t meant nothing to me anymore, and Demetri... he was dead.

Brianna's pov
I woke up the next morning ready for action. Nothing was going to stop me from beating the sh!t out of the Cobras. I got on one of my workout outfits and made sure it was one that would keep me warm in the cold woods.

I walked downstairs to get some breakfast before we went out to coyote creek. I had no idea how to play this game but I knew it was gonna be fun. The best part about it would be seeing hawks face when I completely destroy him. When it was time to go Sam Robby and I got into her car and went to pick up Demetri. Chris was in charge of Nate and the gingers who's names were still unknown for some reason, they didn't really talk much. My dad took a separate car but drove right behind us.

Hawks pov
I woke up the morning of the competition ready to mop the floor with the Miyagi Do's. They didn't stand a chance against us in any way. We striked stronger, faster, and harder then them. I wasn't going to show any mercy to any of them, especially not Demetri.

I got there and found sensei Kreese, "is sensei Lawrence still out if town?" I asked him when he saw me. "No he's back but he's dealing with some stuff right now so he won't be coming back for a while." he replied. I nodded my head and walked over to Tory and Miguel who were already warming up together. "Hey guys" I said when I got over to them. "Hey bro" Miguel nodded as he came over and gave me a bro hug. "You ready to beat some a$$" I cheered while fake punching at his face. "Ready as I'll ever be" he replied. Then the Miyagi Do's showed up.

Brianna's pov
When we got there we saw that the cobras had already started training, 'great' I thought to myself. I walked out onto the dirt parking lot and walked over to Chris's car to get him and the others out so we could warm up. We walked over to our training area while glaring at the cobras, they were also glaring at us their eyes piercing through our skin. I looked over at hawk and my chocolate brown eyes locked with his grey ones, he smirked at our eye contact, it was like time had stopped, it was just him and I. I had to remember what my dad had said 'don't let them get to your head's'. "Alright everyone over here!" I heard my dad call, I broke the eye contact with him and ran over shaking any thoughts of him out of my head.

We started warming up and I could feel cold eyes watching me the whole time, they were like knives in my back. When everyone was done warming up we followed Kreese into the woods to where we would be competing. My dad was glaring at him the whole way there, I knew they had a past but I guess it must have been worse then I thought.

We arrived at the competition area and went to have a final talk with our sensei's before the rules were explained to us. "Alright everyone remember the advice I gave you yesterday, remember the core of our karate, don't strike them first let them come at you, then you will know what to expect from them, they are all brainwashed with the same ideas and have the same techniques, block them out, they are going to try to get into your head, make you question yourself... Don't let them, only your opinion matters. Demetri and Brianna you guys get the east woods Sam and Robby you get the west. Chris and Nate you guys guard the middle with ginger 1 and ginger 2." He explained to us in a huddle. "Now enough of this speech stuff ARE YOU GUYS READY!" He announced to us enthusiastically we all jumped up and down in the huddle high fiving each other. We were so ready for this.

Hawks pov
"Show no mercy to these p^ssys I want to hear them scream!" Sensei ordered in his normal raspy voice. "Yes sensei" we all replied. I wasn't showing any mercy to any of them. No one would survive today. We walked over to the Miyagi Do's and sensei explained the rules. (I'm changing up the rules a little to spice it up a bit) "Alright everyone the goal of the game is to get the other teams headbands Miyagi Do's are black and Cobras are red. When you get the headband bring it back to this box right here." Sensei directed while handing out the headbands then pointing at a couple stakes with caution tape wrapped around them. Then he continued talking, "if you take someone's head band they can still get it back they just have to take you down before you get to the box and put their headband in. If you get out come and stand next to your sensei. I will give you 30 seconds to disperse." He explained. "Is everyone ready?" he screamed while holding the go flag up. All the Miyagi Do's silently nodded and I looked over at Brianna and she looked at me, I smirked and screamed "YES SENSI!" in an extremely loud voice. It scared the Miyagi Do's and they stumbled back slightly. I was so ready for this. "DISPERSE" sensei screamed and we all dispersed into the woods.

Brianna's pov
"DISPERSE" I heard Kreese scream. I grabbed Demetris arm and we ran to the east just like my dad said. When we reached the east side of the forest we heard Kreese scream again, "3...2...1 GO!" he screamed and the games had begun. Demetri and I stayed hidden behind some rocks waiting for one of the cobras to come attack us. We heard the rustling of leaves and got into our balance board position ready to fight. It was two of them a girl with dirty blonde hair on my side and a boy I recognized, Miguel Diaz on Demetris side. Demetri and Miguel locked eyes, "I don't wanna fight you man" Miguel said staring at his friend. "C'mon Miguel we don't have a choice, we have to do what sensei said, don't show mercy." The dirty blonde haired girl reminded. "Tory, he's not our sensei, Johnny is and the stuff Kreese is teaching us is not what Johnny taught us." Miguel panicked. "Miguel-" The Tory girl pleaded. "No" Miguel demanded while looking from her to Demetri. "Fine i'll fight them myself" She spat while charging at me. She threw a punch at my head and I stepped out of the way. "Is that the best you got" I teased with a smirk. She charged at me again landing a kick to my back. I almost fell forward but stopped myself before I hit the ground. "Come on, come at me b!tch" Tory yelled, obviously annoyed that I wasn't counter attacking. This time I charged at her and pretended to hit her but moved out of the way at the last second grabbing her headband. "C'mon Demetri." I screamed while running to go put the headband in the box. Tory was chasing after me and was gaining major speed. We were nearing the middle of the woods which was where the box was and she was only a few feet behind me. Then I heard a loud thud in the ground behind me. I turned around and saw that Chris had tripped her, "Thanks man" I called out while continuing to run to the box. I dropped the headband in and saw Demetri approaching the box with a headband as well. "Who did you get out?" I questioned. "Miguel." he replied, "Well technically he just gave me his headband, he didn't want to have to fight any of us, he doesn't get the whole rivalry thing anyway." he continued with a shrug. "Oh good, well we have to keep moving nowhere is safe." I stated while grabbing his arm and pulling him away.

Sam's pov
"Disperse" Kreese yelled and Robby and I ran to the west side of the woods just like my dad had directed. A few minutes later we heard Kreeses voice again, "3... 2... 1 GO!" he screamed so everyone could hear. Robby and I were hiding behind a group of trees, the element of surprise was our best bet. Most of the cobras were sneaky so we had to be very aware of what was happening all around us. The first set of cobras to attack us was a group of 3, they all attacked at the same time, their moto of strike first made it pretty easy to tell what they were going to do next. We took them down easily and Robby and I grabbed the headbands and brought them back to the box. We looked over at where the sensei's were standing to see ginger 1 and ginger 2 already out. I wasn't surprised at that, they weren't great at karate but a little more training and they could easily beat one of these cobras. We made it to the box dropping the headbands in and making our way back to the west taking a different route just in case someone had followed us and was planning a sneak attack.

We found a couple large boulders and decided to hide behind there for now. When we got behind them I almost shrieked. "Nate!" Robby whisper screamed as her ran over to Nates scratched up body on the ground. "Who the hell did this!" He panicked while looking at him. His face was covered in dirt, he looked like his head was stuck into a pile of it, his clothes were ripped and dirty and he had scratches all over himself, but he still had his headband. "Hawk" he groaned while he grabbed his side in pain. "Why the hell did he do that, he's almost a senior and your a freshman, has he ever heard of the saying pick on someone your own size." Robby spat while kicking a tree next to him. "Wait how do you still have your headband?" I questioned confused at how he got beaten up this bad but still had his headband. "He was about to take my headband, but then he looked over at something and dropped me on the ground, he said he saw some more worthy prey to attack and that he'd be back for me later. So I crawled behind this rock so he wouldn't find me." He explained while tears formed in his eyes. 'more worthy prey?' I thought to myself. 'Oh sh!t Brianna.' "Nate stay safe here we gotta go now, scream... cupcake if someone try's to attack you" I directed while patting him on the head and grabbing Robby's arm sprinting out from behind the rock. "What's wrong?!?" He questioned frantically while pulling me back so I would stop running. "Its hawk, he's going after Brianna." I explained out of breath. "Sh!t" Robby muttered under his breath as he started running again.

We ran all the way to the other side of the woods and stopped to take a break, "where the hell is she?" Robby questioned panting. "She could be anywhere" I replied. "She can take care of herself cant she." Robby stated almost collapsing on the ground. "Yea but-" I started but was cut off by a punch to the ribs. "Surprise!" A rude voice said. "Aisha?" I questioned as I looked at the person who had punched me. "Sam." she spat while rolling her eyes. She threw another punch at me but I blocked it immediately and kicked her in the side. She grabbed my leg throwing me on the ground, "No mercy b!tch" she screamed as she kicked me in the stomach. Robby jumped in front of me and started fighting her. He sent a punch to her ribs and then a kick to her stomach. "Nice try bud" She said as she kicked him in the same shoulder he had hurt in the tournament a few months earlier. He held it and I could tell he was in pain as he continued fighting. I got up and came in between both of them, "stop the fighting" I screamed. "Why do we need to be divided why cant be just be 2 karate dojos in the same town that don't talk to or go near each other, lets just have peace." I said while holding them away from each other. "There cant be peace until Miyagi Do isn't in the valley anymore." She scoffed while punching me in the face. I sat there on the ground my vision blurry as she continued fighting Robby. Another cobra approached us, "grab her headband Rico." Aisha demanded to him as she continued fighting Robby. My headband slipped off my head and was carried away and there was nothing I could do about it. I turned my head and saw another cobra helping Aisha get Robby down, he got him on the ground and Aisha took his headband. "Hey b!tch watch this." Aisha spat while pulling my head up by pulling on my hair. I looked up and saw one of the cobras on top of Robby punching him hard in the face. Blood splattered on the leaves around him but he didn't care he continued punching him and punching him. "Robby!" I screamed as I tried to get out of Aisha's grasp to help Robby but it was no use. My vision started coming back a little more and I was able to identify the cobra who had just beat up Robby in front of me, everything he had on was completely destroyed by the elements of the woods, except for his red mohawk which was still standing perfectly in tact, not even a speck of dirt in it. Then I felt a kick to my face and I blacked out.

Brianna's pov
Demetri and I started running away from the box to get as far away as possible. On our way back to the east we ran into one of the cobras, he had a black headband in his hand. We ducked behind some trees and waited for him to approach, when he got close enough Demetri jumped behind him and sent a kick to his back then I kneed him in the stomach as he came flying forward. He lied on the ground groaning in pain and we took the headband from his grasp. "Who's headband is this?" Demetri questioned while holding his foot to the cobras neck. "Sam LaRusso" he replied almost out of breath, we took his headband off and took it back to the box then started searching for Sam. (The headbands are labeled so if someone saves a person they will know who's headband it is.) We looked over at the sensei's and saw that Sam was not there yet, had something happened to her? We decided to go to the east where Sam and Robby were supposed to be, we ran into a few cobras, one of them being hawks friend Mitch. We took him down easily and Demetri ran to put the headband in the box as I continued searching for Sam.

I was walking around in some leaves and saw foot prints in them, they looked like Sam's shoe prints. I followed them to a small clearing where there was just leaves on the ground. I looked around and almost fell over when I saw Sam and Robby on the ground, they were both unconscious. Sam had a large foot imprint on the side of her face and Robby had a bloody and maybe broken nose. I shook Sam trying to wake her up but it was no use, she was out cold. I didn't have Robby's headband so I didn't even try to wake him up. I stood there in silence when I heard rustling in the leaves around me, my body tensed as I got into my fighting stance. First the rustling was on my left, then it was on my right, I felt like I was being hunted by something. It started to sound like it was all around me and my mind began to spin, my thoughts became blurry, it was on the left then the right then in front of me then the left again. My mind started spinning faster and faster until I felt a cold breath on my neck. Then I heard the one person I didn't want to hear speak, "Hello Princess" he teased. I wanted to run but I couldn't I stood there my feet glued to the ground, it felt like I was standing in my own graveyard. I was jolted out of my thoughts when I felt cold hands on my hips. "Where's your little friend Demetri" he whispered into my left ear. "He cant cuddle you to sleep now can he, your just gonna have to suck it up and stop being such a little p^ssy" He screamed into my right ear. A cold tear slid down my cheek, he was getting in my head. "Brianna!" a loud voice called and I was brought back into reality. "No Demetri run!" I cried while shaking. He looked at me confused, "What do you mean run?" He questioned. His expression turned to pure hatred when hawk stepped out from behind me his hands never leaving my hips. "Leave, her, alone" Demetri yelled while quickly walking towards hawk.

Before Demetri could get within 10 feet of me Hawk stopped him. He pulled me backwards towards him getting me into a headlock. "Take another step I dare you" He spat while smirking at Demetri. Demetri stopped dead in his tracks and stared into my eyes, both of our eyes were coated with tears. "What did she ever do to you man besides spray paint your car with some washable sh!t and beat you up after YOU attacked her first." Demetri panicked. "You still haven't told them have you?" Hawk asked while shaking his head at me. "Told who what?" Demetri questioned. "Brianna has been l-" Hawk started but I cut him off by sending a kick to his groin. I ran out of his grasp and over to Demetri but before I could make it there he was kicked in the back and went flying face first into the ground. The person who had kicked him grabbed his headband and started running. I looked up and saw that it was Aisha, lucky for me I was much faster than her so I easily caught up to her. Then I decided to try something new, I squatted down and swept her leg out from under her. I grabbed her headband and ran a few yards and made it to the box. I threw the headband in and looked at the senseis. Now hawk was the only cobra left, Robby's headband was in the box so he was out but Sam was technically still in as long as her headband wasn't in the box. Chris was out along with the gingers, I felt like I was forgetting someone but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Then I heard a scream, a really loud deep scream. I shot my head around and saw Hawk repeatedly kicking Demetri in the stomach. I started sprinting over to him while screaming. When I got closer I could hear what Hawk was saying to him, "You f^cking nerd, I actually liked her, I cant believe I was ever friends with you, c'mon p^ssy get up and fight me like a man." He yelled while kicking him after each statement. Then he grabbed his headband and kicked him in the face causing him to loose consciousness. "DEMETRI!" I screamed as I reached him but it was no use, he was out cold. I looked up at hawk my eyes showing nothing but pure hatred, I wanted to get inside his head, show him how much he wanted me and how he couldn't have me. "I heard you say you actually liked me." I stated while smirking at him. His face turned red but not in a blushing way, in an angry way. "Well that's quite sad for you," I continued. "because I never liked you.... I just went out with you so I could break. your. heart." I could tell his heart shattered at those words. "You're a nobody, you put on this mohawk get a tattoo and pretend your this big strong tough guy... but really your still that sensitive nerdy looser named Eli with a freakish lip." I said the last part while brushing my finger against his scar. He held his hand up to his mouth trying to cover his biggest insecurity but I knew it was what hurt him the most so I continued. "I mean I think I cut my lip on it when I kissed you, its just so noticeable." I said now smirking while staring into his tear coated eyes. "You'll always be that freak with a weird lip" I spat while sending a punch to his ribs. He bent over holding his ribs as tears flooded down his frozen body. I grabbed his headband and started running, I had gotten into his head, I would never actually bully him for his lip that's just wrong I just had to do it for my friends. 'I did it for my friends, for the dojo' I thought to myself.

I started running faster and faster along the leaves until I was 3 yards away from the box. Then I was trapped in a bear hug from behind my arms flailing out in front of me. "Put me down" I screamed at hawk as he spun me around trying to make me dizzy. "Whatever you say" He said as he dropped me on the ground grabbing Sam and Demetri's headband from my pocket then my headband from my head. He started running towards the box and I did the first thing that came to mind I swept his leg. He fell forward launching the headbands into the box. One of them didn't make it all the way to the box, I picked it up and it had Brianna LaRusso labeled on it. I quickly bent down and grabbed hawks headband throwing it into the box. I was the last one standing, or so I thought. Suddenly a huge man got me into a headlock almost choking me to death, he smelt like he had just jumped into a pile of leaves. "The red team just won" he screamed while throwing my headband into the box. 'How the hell did he...' I thought to myself but my thoughts trailed off when I heard the man who had just taken me down fall over groaning in pain. "Not so fast." I heard a young kids voice say as he took the mans headband putting it into the box. It was Nate, I knew I was forgetting someone. "The black team just won!" he yelled as he propped one of his feet on the mans back.

I ran over and hugged Nate, "Great job lil man, how'd you do it?" I asked him. "Well your dad gave me some advice that his sensei gave him" He said while grinning. "Well I need to know this advice so I can help you win next time" I said while slapping him on the back. "He said 'Walk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later...get squish just like grape.' I didn't understand it at first but when the time came I knew what to do." He replied. It seemed wise but I definitely did not understand it. "Cool" I stated while nodding and walking away. "Hey good game" I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned around and saw Miguel, "Ya good game" I replied while sticking out my hand. We shook each others hands and the cobras all looked at Miguel with disgust. "C'mon Miguel" hawk urged. "Bye" he said as he ran over to his friends and they all left.

I turned around to more rustling in the leaves and saw Demetri walking over to me. "Demetri!" I screamed as I ran over to him, "thank goodness your alive" I continued while hugging him tightly. "It really doesn't hurt, Eli well 'hawk' doesn't even hit that hard" he replied while chuckling. I felt the same eyes on me from earlier, they felt like daggers in my back. I shook it off and went to where Sam and Robby were. "SAM!" I screamed as I ran over to her, she was finally awake and able to walk. "did we win" she asked out of breath. "Ya we did, Nate won it for us" I replied. "good." she said almost passing out again. "Alright lets get you some water." I urged while carrying her over to our dads car. Demetri and Robby followed close behind, Robby was physically injured in the face but not really anywhere else. Sam on the other hand was more emotionally scared, having to watch your boyfriend get beaten up and not being able to do anything about it was tough.

When everyone was all cleaned up and bandaged my dad said, "Alright Nate you won this for us, so what do you want to go get to eat." "lets get.... pizza!" he replied. We all agreed and drove to our favorite pizza place. When we got there we sat down in 2 separate booths, I sat with Demetri Sam and Robby. My dad, Nate, the 2 gingers, and Chris sat at a booth a few rows away from ours. I ordered a mac n cheese pizza slice, Robby got Pepperoni, Sam got Hawaiian, and Demetri got plain cheese. The conversations we had were normal and fun until we started talking about coyote creek. Then I heard the worst 2 questions that Demetri could have asked. "Hey brianna, what did hawk mean when he said 'you haven't told us yet?' What haven't you told us?" he questioned. I stared up at them in shock, I didn't know what to say "i... i... i-"

Sorry for the cliffhanger!!!! I will hopefully be updating tomorrow. I hope ya'll liked this part it took super long to write. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

273K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6M 53.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
175K 4.4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
176K 3.7K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...