The cherry Flower Witch (Twis...

By 1234321X

#1 in Disney twisted wonderland 10/6/2020 "Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials wa... More

Prologue
Ch.1
โคCh.2
โคCh.3
โคCh.4
๐ŸบCh.5
๐ŸบCh.6
๐ŸบCh.7
๐ŸšCh.8
๐ŸšCh.9
๐ŸšCh.10
๐ŸšCh.11
๐ŸšCh.12
๐ŸšCh.13
๐ŸCh.14
๐ŸCh.15
๐ŸCh.16
๐ŸCh.17
๐ŸCh.18
๐ŸCh.19
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt. 1
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.2
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.3
๐ŸŽถMalleus x Reader
๐Ÿ’”Jamil x Reader
๐Ÿ’”Riddle X servant!Reader
โ˜Ortho x Young!Reader
๐Ÿ’”Angel!Epel x Reader
๐Ÿ’ I want to Fly Pt.1
๐Ÿ’ I want to Fly Pt.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.1
Scary Monster Event Ch.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.3
Scary Monster Event Ch.4
Scary Monster Event Ch.5
Scary Monster Event Ch.6
Scary Monster Event Ch.7
Scary Monster Event Ch.8
Houseki no Kuni X twisted wonderland
๐Ÿ’”Father!Kalim x Son!Reader x Jamil
โ˜Vil X Winged!reader X Rook
โ˜Pt.2 Vil X Winged! reader X Rook
๐Ÿ’ Cruel end( Heartslabyul ver.โ™ฅ)
Fairy Gala Pt.1
Fairy Gala Pt.2
Fairy Gala Pt.3
Fairy Gala Pt.4
Epel x Reader
Jade x Reader
๐Ÿ’  Jade x reader pt.2
๐Ÿ’  Jade x reader pt.3
Tokyo ghoul x Twisted wonderland
๐ŸŽCh. 19.5
๐ŸŽCh.20
๐ŸŽ Ch.21
๐ŸŽ Ch.22
๐ŸŽ Ch.23
๐ŸŽCh.24
๐ŸŽCh.25
๐ŸŽCh.26
๐ŸŽCh.27
๐ŸŽCh.28
๐ŸŽCh.29
๐ŸŒธCh.30
๐ŸŽCh.31
๐ŸŽCh.33
๐ŸŽCh.34
๐ŸŽCh.35
๐ŸŽCh.36
๐ŸŽCh.37
๐ŸŽCh.38
Vil x Reader x Neige
Vil x Reader x Neige pt.2
Neige ending
Vil ending
results
Camp even pt.1
Bean Day Pt.1
Bean day 2
Bean Day 3
Scarabia x Daimond! Reader
Gem! Rook x Reader x Gem! Vil
Fun click & drag games
Camp event pt.2
question
๐Ÿ”ฅCh 39
๐Ÿ”ฅCh. 40
Second book
new chapter available
twisted wonderland masquerade event

๐ŸŽCh.32

2.9K 145 51
By 1234321X

—The day of the Cultural Festival—

" Good morning, Y/n-san. Are you already awake?" Epel called from the base of the tree.

"Morning Epel," Y/n greeted as she slowly made her way down.

" Heya, Epel! It's finally time for the Vocal & Dance Championship, huh!GRIM: You have to win to make my canned tuna dreams come true, too!" Grimm shouted.

" Yes, we will! We'll win no matter what. But... I felt a little sad knowing it's the last day of our training camp. Thank you for accommodating us all this time," Epel chuckles," And I'll continue to practice that spell you taught me, and soon you'll have to watch yourself."

"Oh good, then I'll be out of here before I have to worry about that," Y/n jocked with a smirk.

"HEY!" Epel chuckled as he lightly punched Y/n's shoulder.

" Good morning, Y/n. Epel and Grim, too! Did you sleep well?" Kalim asked with a bright smile," I was all kinds of excited last night. I couldn't sleep at all that Jamil had to scold me! Ahaha!"

" Really... You're not a kid going on a field trip, you know?" Jamil sighed.

"Bonjour! Good morning! How do you lovely people fare on such a wonderful morning? It seems like Vil has a small announcement to make before the competition. Can you head to the lounge for a bit?" Rook smiled.

"I guess we better head inside," Y/n smiled as the group made their way back inside the dorm.

--------

" I see you're all here now. At precisely 3 PM, the Vocal & Dance Championship shall take place on the Purple Stage. VIL: The competition has been trending on the net so all eyes are on it.VIL: Now is the time to showcase the beauty we have been perfecting! You are prepared, aren't you?"Vil asked.

ALL: Yes!

" Rehearsals shall start at 12 o'clock. We will be making our final adjustments during the rehearsals today," Vil continued.

GRIM: Whoo~~~ We've been restless so all we could do was watch, yanno!

" Indeed. Grim was of no help at all. I will feel distracted seeing you giddy next to us. Why don't you go look around and see the festivities? I'll give you a staff pass, so wear it when you enter the stadium. However, I shall expect you to be at the rehearsals at exactly 12 o'clock. Understood? And Y/n, your song better be shined to a polish," Vil said with a serious tone.

ACE: Eh? So lucky... I wanna check the stalls, too.

KALIM: Me, too!

" Certainly not! Were you even listening to me? The cultural festival lasts for two days. You can go sight-seeing on the second day. Focus on the VDC for now. Come, let us begin!" Vil shouted.

[LOCATION: Side Street – Festival]

"Whoa! Yuu! There are so many food stalls!" Grimm shouted.

"I think we should go see the Purple Stage instead of the food stalls," Y/n said with slight excitement.

"Eh~~? Why're you suddenly acting like a real manager now? Funnel cake~! Hot dogs~! And takoyaki~!" Grimm drolled.

"What is any of that stuff, let's get going," Y/n sighed.

"Whoa~! There's a ginormous stage around the Coliseum!" Grimm

" Alright, alright... Stop, Jack-kun. Put the pole straight down from there," Ruggie ordered.

JACK: Yessir! ... It's kinda difficult to control suspension magic precisely, huh...

LEONA: Hey, I told you to put a plastic covering around the audience seats! Get to it now!

STUDENTS: Yes! We're on it!

"Everyone seems to be hard at work, this is amazing!" 

" Well, well, well~ If it isn't Ramshackle's little kittens. Did you come here to help with construction? Shishishi...!" Ruggie giggled.

" Weren't you two working with Ace and Deuce as managers?" Jack asked.

"Those guys are practicing for the last time. We were told that we were in the way, so we're walking around. Y/n is going to perform so he doesn't need to be with them. By the way, did ya guys make this special stage?" Grimm asked.

" Well, yeah. The cultural clubs were assigned to help build the Magift Stadium. So now, the athletic clubs were asked to help around the cultural festival," Leona sighed.

"The Track and Field Club and the Magift Club were tasked with building the Purple Stage," Jack added.

"you're all doing amazing, so talented," Y/n smiled brightly.

Jack and Ruggie blushed ever so slightly as they puffed up with a bit of pride, Leona kind of just complained that Y/n's smile being too bright. But the three noticed that Y/n's eyes seemed to flicker between two colors till they were back to normal with her E/c eyes.

" Chatting with the audience now, are you? I take it that you're done with work, then? Are preparations going according to plan?" Riddle

JACK:! Riddle-senpai! Thank you for your hard work!

LEONA: Hello there, Management Director. Welcome to our construction site.

" Thank you for working so hard since this morning. We've brought you some warm things to drink," Trey smiled.

" Now we're talkin'! We've been outdoors for so long my tail's practically freezing. I'll gratefully accept your offering~!" Ruggie smiled.

RIDDLE: Leona-senpai, how is construction going?

" You see what you can get. I have nothing special to report. We just have to test the lights and the sounds next, and then we'll be ready to start rehearsals by 12," Leona sighed.

" Very good. This Purple Stage is to hold the Vocal & Dance Championship. The whole world will be watching. Make sure to check everything thoroughly for the safety of the chosen performers as well," Riddle said as he checked his list.

LEONA: Yeah, yeah, sheesh.

" He's right, you know? The world's richest—Oh, sorry. The dear audience will be watching, 'kay~? We're counting on you to guide us properly, Mr. Director~" Ruggie chuckled.

" Are you really telling me that? Good grief," Leona sighed.

JACK: I will work my hardest to make sure no trouble happens!

TREY: How reassuring. We're counting on you. Are we done checking the three stages now, Riddle?

" Yes, let us check on the booths and stalls next, shall we? Customers will start arriving by 11. We need to make sure that trouble stays out of everything. Y/n. We were going to inspect around the school... If you're interested in sight-seeing, I wouldn't mind letting you tag along," Riddle smiled as he offered a hand to her.

"Yes, I'd like that very much," Y/n smiled as she happily excepted his hand.

Riddles heart fluttered in his chest as he leads Y/n and the others out of the collusion.

" Yessir! Y/n, see you later. I'll be watching the VDC since I got tickets from Epel, too. Tell those guys not to show anything embarrassing, okay? And I'm excited about your performance," Jack smiled.

"Thank you, and I will," Y/n shouted back.

As Riddle and Trey lead Y/n and Grimm to the Garden, Riddle went on to explain how far magic and wizards, and witches had gone past the image of just flying in the skies with a broom. Y/n smiled as she listened intently to Riddle as he explained the world of Twisted wonderland. The more she listed the more her heart ached as the memories and chains of her world loomed over her head. This world is a paradise, and her curse will forever keep this place out of reach from any wizard or witch from her world, soon her in due time. 

Y/n just smiled as Trey explained the cafe that the science club had set up in the Garden. Not truly listening as she looked around trying to distract herself from her sad thoughts.

[LOCATION: Lecture Hall]

—Board Game Club Stall—

IDIA: Aaahhh, only 2 more hours before the announcements... I've tried everything to calm myself down, but it's not really working. Why do I have to do it in person anyway? Isn't that too much? Video-chatting using an avatar is way easier. I've prepared the sound system, but I'm not confident I can type accurately without looking at the keyboard," Idia trembled in the corner.

GRIM: A guy is talking to himself in the corner there, yanno?

RIDDLE: What are you doing there, Idia-senpai?

IDIA: WHA—!! What are you doing here, Professor Riddle?!

RIDDLE: Professor?

IDIA: Ah, i-it's nothing... Just a little inside joke.

RIDDLE: Are you all prepared for your speech later today?

IDIA: P-please doesn't worry. I've got it all worked out. Hihi~

"...? Okay... There are a lot of interesting prospects to your research in magical engineering, Senpai. Especially for modern magic. I'm looking forward to your presentation," Riddle said.

IDIA: In any case, I'm still busy trying to set up here, so please go play with Ortho if you have time to kill.

"You have very interesting hair, is it made of fire?" Y/n said as she suddenly appeared next to him.

"EEKK!" Idia gasped as he watched this girl fiddle with a small strand of his hair.

Idia didn't know what to say, he's never been this close to a girl IRL before, he's ever only talked to 2D girls and the occasional gamer girls he never sees online. A girl, let alone a pretty girl was never this close to him before and Idia was frozen as his heart beats like crazy as his face turns cherry red.

' What do I do?! This is way harder than those dating games. I never knew these things happen in real life!' Idia panicked.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Idia," Y/n smiled as she turned to leave him to his thoughts.

" Hello, Riddle Rosehearts-san! Trey Clover-san, Yuu-san, and Grim-san, too. Welcome to the Board Game Club's booth! You can play a variety of board games with the club members here. Oh, and you can try the VR Magical Dice Game that Brother developed, too!" Ortho explained

"V..R?" Y/n wondered.

TREY: VR Magical Dice Game?

GRIM: That sounds fun!

" First, you wear the magic-infused goggles Brother made. That way, the player can enter the VR world! The players are given a dice, and then they're free to use them to navigate around the virtual world! Of course, the dice themselves are programmed to be random! You can't use shady techniques to cheat. The dice will rely on your own luck. You'll have to defeat monsters, too. Your objective is to reach the goal while looking for oil fields in the desert! That's what his newly developed game is all about!" Orth continued.

TREY: Does that really count as a board game though...?

"I did not understand any of that," Y/n sighed.

"You should try it one day, this world has much to offer you," said a familiar voice.

"Oh, hello Azul. I see you are well as usual," Y/n greeted.

"And it's lovely to see that your well," Azul smiled as he kissed her knuckle," I've heard that you made many trips to the infirmary as of late. I hope you're doing alright."

"I-I'm fine, just clumsy and nerves as of late," Y/n smiled bashfully.

"Ah, right. Your performing at the purple stage as well. I can see why you would be nervous," Azul smiled, though not truly believing her excuse.

"So are the twins going to manage the lounge?" Y/n asked.

"Octavinelle has many students belonging to cultural clubs. That includes me and Jade too, of course. There is a large possibility of us not being able to handle things smoothly should the Lounge get overcrowded," Azul sighed, " Though why don't you go visit Jade, He is most likely bored by himself, after all."

"Oh Y/n-san, I want to ask you something," Ortho said as he tugged Y/n's sleeves.

"Oh, what is it ortho?" Y/n smiled.

"I-If you were to bring something to life, what materials would you need?" Ortho asked nervesly.

"Why would you need that Ortho?" Y/n asked with a small chuckle.

"I just really want to see you make something with your magic, like how you said at the auditions a month ago," Ortho said," Maybe I can have a friend that can spend time with me while brothers in class,"

"Well if you're wanting a friend, then you would want them to be sturdy. so maybe clay or Rocks can suffice," Y/n said.

"Alright, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for sturdy materials," Ortho smiled.

"What was that about?" Azul asked.

"Ortho just being curious," Y/n said simply," He was wondering if I can make a familiar be his friend." 

_________

Jade and his brother seemed to be enjoying themselves for the most part. They didn't stay long cause Riddle didn't want to be anywhere near Floyd, so the group wandered to Main street. Where some Savanaclaw bullies were picking on a bunch of dwarfs. They were all so cute, Y/n thought to herself after Riddle and trey dealt with the bullies.

[LOCATION: Exterior Hallway 2F]

" Trey-kun, Riddle-kun~ Howdy~? I saw Riddle-kun put collars on some rowdy guys from here. You're in tip-top shape today, huh~," Cater smiled.

" Trouble so early doesn't sound good. Are you both on your way to the Light Music Club?" Trey asked.

" Indeed. We pale in comparison to the VDC participants, but we do have a live concert planned out as well," Lilia smiled.

" Trey-kun and Riddle-kun are occupied... Kalim-kun was taken away by Vil-kun, too... I'm oh, so lonely~," Cater sighed.

" Really, you... You do know I'm not good at singing and dancing, right?" Trey smiled bashfully.

" Goodness, are you unsatisfied with just the both of us, Cater?" Lilia asked as his eyes teared up.

" No way! Let's do our best, Lilia-chan~! But let's leave the ad-libs to a minimum, 'kay~?" Cater smiled.

" Oh, yes... Y/n... It seems like you have sent my friend tickets for the VDC as thanks for the holiday cards," Lilia smiled.

(flashback)

"This is... A ticket for the scheduled performances during the cultural festival? Pray, are you inviting me to join you? (chuckles) Hahaha! Truly, you know not the meaning of fear. Very well, then. I shall gratefully accept your invitation," Malleus smiled.

(flashback ends)

Yes. He sulked a little about not getting a response from me, so...," Y/n explained.

" He may not be quite vocal, but he is happy about the invitation. Please allow me to express my gratitude as well. Thank you very much for inviting him," Lilia smiled.

" What's going on? You have friends in Diasomnia, Y/n-chan?" Cater asked.

A tall guy named Tsuno-tarou... I don't know his real name, but he has horns on his head," Y/n smiled bashfully, embarrassed that she didn't know his real name.

CATER: Um... Could it be...

TREY: (The only person who has horns in this school is... No way...)

RIDDLE: (I can only think of one person though...)

" Oh, my! Cater, it 'tis time for us to be heading to the stage," Lilia said suddenly.

CATER: Oh, you're right.

" Now, then. We shall be excusing ourselves now. I bid you good luck during your team's performance," Lilia said.

" It's almost 12 o'clock. Shouldn't you be heading to the rehearsal studio, too?" Riddle asked Y/n and Grimm.

GRIM: Wha—! I almost forgot! Vil will make us drink his cursed potions if we're late!

" We got tickets from Ace and Deuce, too. We'll come to cheer you on, so good luck," Trey explained.

" Tell our dear freshmen that I will put a collar on them should they disgrace our school, okay? Also, I can't see your performance too, Y/n," Riddle smiled.

" I will! though I think that might make them more nervous," Y/n chuckled.

______________

[LOCATION: Coliseum – Special Stage]

(murmur, chatter)

GRIM: Oh! They've finally finished building the stage!

"There are so many people around. I'm getting nervous,"  Y/n said as her arms began to tremble.

FILMING STAFF A: Hey, you two! The VDC rehearsals are about to start soon.
FILMING STAFF A: Unauthorized personnel is not allowed. Go on, now.

"Umm, I'm sorry but I'm one of the competitors," Y/n said as she held up her pass.

"That potato and the monster are part of my team. I believe they're wearing their staff pass," Vil said out of nowhere.

FILMING STAFF A: Y-you're Vil Schoenheit...! I'm very sorry.

" Very bold of you to arrive at the very last minute, Y/n," Vil sighed.

" Have you enjoyed walking around the festival?" Rook asked.

GRIM: There're a lotta people lined up outside the Coliseum, yanno!

KALIM: Really? I'm glad they're excited, too!

" There is a lot of press and paparazzi here, too. Vil-senpai and Neige really know how to draw a crowd," Jamil said.

" Oh, yeah! Ace. Riddle and Jack said that they won't forgive you if you half-ass this, yanno!" Grimm smirked.

ACE: W-Wha why is it just me?!

" He's right. That's what rehearsals are for. It is part of VDC tradition for the host school's performers to be the first to stand on stage. Let's show everyone that we're the only group worth watching," Vil smirked.

ALL: Yeah!

???: ......Vii?

VIL: Eh?

???: I knew it was you~!

VIL: Neige...!

" It's been a while~ How are you? I've been looking forward to meeting you again after seeing you'd be joining the VDC this year~!" Neige cheered.

EPEL: That's... Neige LeBlanche...!

ACE: Celebs sure are something. His manners, his poise... Everything's so prim and proper.

Hm... He is cute, yeah, but...He doesn't have an overwhelming aura like Schoenheit-senpai," Deuce whispered.

KALIM: True, he's not overly flashy or sparkly.

" Behind his smile is a subtle beauty unlike Vil's. Indeed, a small, charming flower that grows in a magnificent field," Rook smiled.

" Hm, people who can smile without problems like that are the type who hides something deep inside. All celebrities are like that, aren't they?" Jamil asked.

GRIM: I don't think you're one to talk, yanno...

NEIGE: I haven't seen you much since our last movie together, Vii. I've been a little lonely.

VIL: I haven't accepted a lot of long-term movie contracts so I could focus on the school festival.

" I see what you mean. But I'm happy that I'll get to hear you sing again, Vii~! I really think your voice is so cool~! I love it! The first time we've co-starred together was for a school musical drama, right?" Neige asked.

" Indeed. You were the protagonist, and I played the role of your bully ......Very well-suited for the both of us, if I must say," Vil answered.

STAFF A: Night Raven College performers, it's your turn to rehearse! Please be on standby!

VIL: We'll be there shortly. Until then, Neige.

NEIGE: Yeah~! I'm looking forward to your performance.

" Smile while you still can. I'll destroy you and make you cry with our perfect performance," Vil whispered.

Rook and Y/n gave each other a worried frown at Vil's words. As The team performed, Y/n felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned to see it was Neige. She had to admit she could see why so many admire him, he was so adorable and pretty.

"Are you the other participant? Y-Y/n right?" Neige asked.

"Y-Yes that's me, it's nice to meet you Mr.LeBlanche," Y/n smiled bashfully.

"Oh, no you don't need to be so formal. Neige is just fine, but it's nice to meet you as well. I have to say I've never heard a name like yours before, where are you from?" Neige asked with a gentle smile.

"S-some where very very far away," Y/n said as her smile began to falter a bit.

"U-ho, is that an uncomfortable topic? Y/n?" Neige called as Y/n snapped out of her thoughts. Her eyes turning to her natural state.

"Oh, um, Yes, it's not the kindest place," Y/n stuttered.

"Wow, your eyes... They're so lovely," Neige awed as he started to get lost in them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 677 15
It was on a beautiful moonlit night when the Champion of Kalos had gone missing. No calls. No texts, aside from one to her grandmother. No one knew w...
15.1K 657 11
Y/n was barely sixteen year old before she got pregnant. Don't get her wrong, she never slept with anyone or wanted to be pregnant. She was sold off...
2.8K 79 16
You were in your room, just relaxing until your mirror starts to glow. All of a sudden, you wake up to find yourself in a completely unfamiliar plac...
115K 4.8K 91
โ™กโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* โ”” โž ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™“ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—˜...