๐๐…๐ โ€ข ๐˜ฌ.๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ

By M-MOSHI

โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–... More

๐๐…๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽโฆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโฆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโฆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โฆ
๐š/๐ง

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโฆ

21.4K 761 344
By M-MOSHI

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

it had been a long two weeks since you'd seen the bakugos.

and while you missed their company dearly, you just never had time to go out and see them, since you had gotten a job at a bakery, which you had finally gotten a small three day break from.

but no one knew you worked there, except for your coworkers.

not even your father.

speaking of your father, he went to work, but not before he told you to go out and buy food.

you made sure you knew exactly what he wanted before heading out to the store so you wouldn't have a repeat of the previous day.

you take a look at the time.

'1:07'

not wanting to spend the entire day out, you made a mental note to come back home before 5:00.

so after your dad left, you went to your room and threw on some sweatpants, an oversized hoodie, and some comfy shoes.

even though it was boiling hot outside, you'd rather get random stares because of your outfit, then your scars.

you close the door to your house and make your way to the grocery store.

and it's just as you thought, you got many stares. you could hear people judging you.

but it wasn't anything new so you ignored it.

as you got to the store, you got what you needed and proceeded to the checkout line.

"did you find everything okay?"

you nod, not trusting your voice at the moment.

the store employee gives you a nod of recognition, and continues to scan your things.

she hands you the two bags. "have a good day."

"mmh hmm."

you head out of the store to be greeted with rain.

'great, summer rain. just what i needed.'

'eh, it's not like i'll get sick.'

so while everyone was looking for shelter because of the sudden downpour, you decided to take a stroll through the rain.

the rain always calmed you.

'cause after the storm is when the flowers bloom.

"OI, YOU IDIOT!"

you turn your head to see katsuki walk up to you with an umbrella.

"the f*ck is wrong with you? you trying to get sick?"

your heart was racing from his sudden appearance, but keeping your cool, you shrug. "i don't get sick that easily anymore."

"what do you mean anymore?"

"who knows."

katsuki gives you a side eye, scanning your bizarre outfit.

you notice this and to avoid his upcoming questions, you ask him one of your own. "besides, what are you doing here?"

this time it was katsuki's turn to shrug. "i was around."

"hmm."

there was no way katsuki would let you know that he saw you in the store but was afraid of your reaction to his unexpected presence, especially after kaoru told him that you up and left before anyone else woke up.

it made him think he did something wrong towards you.

but when he saw you standing in the rain, he dropped everything he was going to buy and his instincts kicked in.

which ones? that's something he's not sure about.

"well, i'll take you home then."

you laugh at his unexpected friendly manner. "i'm not a child, i'll be fine katsuki."

"i'm not taking no for an answer."

you grumble. "fine then. but since you don't have anything, you have to carry these bags."

he glares at you. "i already have this d*mn umbrella in my hand."

you look up at the umbrella. "oh yeah."

katsuki noticing the change in your demeanor, tsks his teeth, and grabs the bags from you.

you cooed and grabbed his cheeks. "aww thanks katsuki!"

"yeah, whatever..."

you look at katsuki's face, and him being unable to do anything about the massive blush appearing on his face, led to you noticing it.

still holding his face, you wiggle your eyebrows. "katsuki... are you blushing?"

he immediately moves his face from your grasp. "SHUT UP!"

"YOU SO ARE, THAT'S SO CUTE!"

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!"

the rest of the walk, you made conversation with katsuki, and to your surprise, he actually held it.

"well, we're here."

"yeah." and katsuki hands you the bags.

"thanks for today."

he looks at you with a shrug. "it was all coincidental."

he turns his back to walk away, but you stop him.

"katsuki, wait, here for a second! i have something for you."

katsuki, looking at you confused, stays.

you open your door, walk inside, throw the bags on the ground and run back outside.

"well what did you want-"

you cut katsuki off with a tender kiss on the cheek. "iwasntlyingwhenisaidyoulookedcuteokaybye!"

and you run back inside your house and lock the door.

you slide your back against the door and put your hands to cover your burning up face.

katsuki walked away and dropped the umbrella from his head as he continued to walk in the rain, with his umbrella catching water by his side, and his hand on his cheek.

the both of you flustered at the same time. "holy sh*t."

»»——⍟——««

My best friend's brother is the one
for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 63.7K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
17.9K 368 14
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ Cส€แดss-แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด… แดษด แด›แดœแดส™สŸส€ Mษชษขสœแด› แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด sแดœษขษขแด‡sแด›ษชแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡s ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–
121K 3.9K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
2.5K 153 23
'๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...