Space Cadet [poly BL]

By kingaugusts

[Male aliens x Male human] Noah just wanted to help the fugitive alien fix his ship and get the hell off Eart... More

STARDATE 0001
STARDATE 0002
STARDATE 0003
STARDATE 0004
STARDATE 0005
STARDATE 0006
STARDATE 0007
STARDATE 0008
STARDATE 0009
STARDATE 0011 [M]

STARDATE 0010

5.7K 234 55
By kingaugusts

chapter dedicated to fishy__1
(i miss you, dude.)

          He sent Noah on the human equivalent of a Wild Goose Chase. At least, for maybe an hour or two, Noah will never be able to find Enjas.

Enjas stands in the corner of the room, a disgruntled look on his face, "It smells bad, I think Rinar can already smell the pink skin."

Noah does smell terrible. He could never say that to him, but it's the truth.

All humans have this weird, pungent smell of what they last ate. Apparently, some of them feel the need to spray vegetation extract on themselves because they think it attracts potential mates.

While he was raiding Noah's room, he did the man a favour by disposing all of his Axe Bodyspray cans. Now, he was going to have to pull another favour and wash away all of Noah's gunky smell by marking him.

"'It' has a name," Chi sinks back into the bed. His head hits the pillow in a way that makes a breezy whoosh he still finds amusing even in such terrible circumstances.

Secretly, his hands long to run across Ra's velvety sheets. But the wanting is nothing when compared to the intense drive to run his claw-like metacarpals across his mates' hardened flesh.

"Don't tell me you're playing favouritism between you, Kalaj and it." Enjas takes a seat at the foot of the bed and Chi can imagine himself landing a good kick to the man's ribs. Lucky for Enjas, Chi has barely enough strength to lift his head no less play an angry warrior.

"Don't tell me Ra'Nhia finally permitted you to call him Kalaj. If that were to ever occur, who knows what would happen to your ego."

"Have a little bit more respect. I got you off Rinar, I gave you a ship, I gave you a damn suicide organ, Chieron. "

"Ha, yeah. Because I'm the highest bet in centuries!" He springs up from the bed even though his body cries at him not to. Regardless, he's damn near done with being the puppet that makes Enjas money. "You need me to leave, Enjas! You need the money. If I don't escape, then you lose trillions, never accomplish whatever frivolous master plan you have, and, you'll never get what you want."

Enjas doesn't say anything in response. What could he say to the naked truth?

Chi isn't an idiot. He knows Enjas made a trillion currency bet because he needs the money for something ambitious and tyrannical. Considering the fact Chi is the first and the last of his type, he's got all the gambler's attention. Granted, he is an Issaoak. But, he's the best Issaoak there is.

"I don't know how I'm going to win the bets." Enjas runs his hand down his sculpted face. For once, the third emperor in line looks like a peasant dealing with costly taxes. "Just don't f*ck it up even more."

"Is that it?"

"What?"

Chi lets out an exasperated sigh. He has more chance with the human referred to as 'it', then the toddler in the Imperial Highnesses attire.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's just me thinking your 'plan' is incredibly vague." Brainless. He means to say it's stupid because it's pretty much common knowledge at this point.

Enjas, seemingly done with the conversation, storms towards the exit. An unexplainable air of confidence takes over the outlandish prince. "Well, just try not to mess up. I'm counting on you to make me an emperor, Chi."

An emperor?

***

Chi spends the next hour or so rummaging through Ra's drawers, safes and anywhere else something could be hidden. He'd done this when he and Noah had met for the first time, too.

Although, when Noah caught him looking through his closest, the human reacted contrary to how Chi thought he would have. With weariness and dry humour he'd said, "The only thing you'll find in there are my clothes, skeletons and my sexuality."

Regardless, Chi knows about Ra's lurking closet skeletons -not the metaphorical type Noah had been implying. But he also knows Ra has a gun tucked somewhere. He knows this because, during the private time they spent together, Chi had also raided Ra's room before running away.

Like a bride at the altar, he had scurried away all dolled up in Racer armour. Or maybe, he's the bride who enjoyed the first night of the honeymoon before the wedding.

Still, pre-martial sex, who knows how devious a tradition-framed prince can get?

His hands wrap around something cold and hard tucked behind a bookshelf. He can barely fit his forearm through the tight slit but he manages to wiggles his fingers enough to get a stable grip on it. He strains to pull out the heavy object and suddenly drops it when the main entrance opens and closes.

Something sharp swipes across his fingers as he rushes to free his hand. Lucky for him, it's just as hard to remove his hand as it was to slip it in. If Ra were to catch him, then ev-

"Hi-hi, Chi-Chi, want some help?"

Chi's shoulders slump and with a relieved sigh, he rests his head on the wall. Being the stubborn bull he is, he gives the human and small 'no' and continues to pull. With a few more futile tugs, he finally gives up. With a shy smile, he turns to the human, "yes please."

The pink skin takes a knee beside him and he flushes blue. Noah, focusing on his hand trapped between the wall and the bookshelf, doesn't realize how he's making Chi feel.

Humans are so naïve, they're senseless and cruel because they don't acknowledge how hot and bothered they can make others feel.

He'll never tell the pink skin this, but if he had been able to live a normal life, Chi would have liked to be the moon to someone's planet... even for just a second. He didn't have to be the star that the planet revolved around, just the moon. For his finite life, he would revolve around someone who had given a chuck of themselves to Chi.

Like planet Earth's moon, it was once part of the Earth. He would be able to be part of his lover for a second and that would be all he ever needs.

Ra focuses on him intently, but sometimes Chi just wants to be the supportive fan on the sidelines with the orange slices.

The close contact with Ra amplifies the bond and his neediness. So when a hand rests on his, a chest brushes his side, and a breath tickles at his skin he can only feel more aroused and untamed. 

God, Noah, why won't you watch what you do?

"Huh, what did you say?" Noah stops moving for a second and looks up at Chi with doe-like eyes. "Everything all right, buddy? You look like you're in space, which, acknowledged, you are."

His head is clouded with stupid, wandering thoughts that best be contained somewhere away from everyone. So, yes, his head is in space and his skin is currently burning up like he's standing on the sun.

"No, it-it's nothing," he scoots away from Noah to the best of predicament. It seems like he's playing bumper cars for every shuffle he makes, he bangs into either the wall or Noah. "Did you find Enjas?"

"Couldn't find him anywhere. I was going to ask someone, but I thought better of it. I did figure out how to ask the computer for a picture, though! Oh, and I did sneak into the medical office. See? I fixed my wrist and bandaged up my knuckles. I got some supplies for you, too."

"Good. And that's fine, he'll be of no help anyways."

"Are you sure, I can-"

Chi springs to his feet just as Noah frees his hand. He can hear footsteps approaching the main entrance. His body jumps into action, running from Ra's office to the bedroom. On his way, he spreads his arms wide and whacks any object within his reach. Ra knows what type of mess Chi makes since he's done it before. A human, however, is very unpredictable.

Second stage of grief; Noah went through denial and now, it's time for anger.

He makes it to his 'deathbed' just in time. Ra can't see him from the entrance so, Chi keeps his eyes open and focuses on the impending interaction between the two.

Noah sends a worrying side glance his way and Chi responds back with the best angry face he can make. Miraculously, Noah gets the message. Acting like a cat trying to get one's undivided attention, he swipes at a vase.

"I... your furniture is ugly."

Ra lets out a weary sigh and Chi can imagine the look on the powerful man's face. Once again, the bond between Racer and Prey is making him remember things he shouldn't and plan futures he might not even live to.

"Take a seat somewhere, pet, I'll deal with you later," His voice is curt and clipped and ever so domineering. Pet.

Chi lays his head on the pillow, closing his eyes as graceful footfalls come his way. His forehead still tingles with the lingering kiss Ra had given him.

A door clicks closed and the soft breeze of material swishes beside his head. A soft hand brushes against his cheek and he can only hope that Ra doesn't feel the warm blood rising to his face.

"I missed you a lot," Ra whispers as quiet as a Katerian desert mouse, "I hoped when I found you, you would put up a fight. Secretly, I like to see you angry, in a cute way. Yet, it seems you decided the Race was over."

His hand trails down from his cheek to the hollow of his neck and calloused fingers dip into the groves of his collar bone. His body barely holds back a shiver but he can feel the goosebumps rise.

"When you left, you should have seen the reactions of the Imperial Court. They had to appear angry, but you could see the envy in their eyes. They will never have the chance to chase such rigorous prey." Ra's lips brush against his ear as he whispers, "But to me, you're more than just that."

No, no, no, no!

Fingers trail deeper, from his shoulder down to his wrist.

If his hand gets any deeper, Chi's going to start hyperventilating and start begging the warrior to commit sinful acts.

Stop stop stop stop, overactive brain!

If one swift movement, Ra's interlocking hands with Chi. Something thuds against the floor and knocks Chi partially out of his daze. But when Ra starts placing soft kisses on his knuckles down to his fingers, he forgets whatever's going on in the background.

"Even though your supposedly dead, the bond still lingers-" Ra flips Chi's hand over and his fingers dip into the smeared blood on Chi's hand. This is it, Ra's smart enough to connect the dots. "-you have the days until we reach Rinar to keep up your charade and happily play with your little pet. After that, you belong to me."

Chi opens his eyes and glares at the space where Ra once stood. The man gone in a matter of seconds.

How stupid it was of Chi to think he would actually get away with faking death. How even more foolish it was to place his trust in the hands of Enjas.

Hey hey hey, baby astronauts! How ya'll doing on this fine day?

I'm super sorry there wasn't a chapter last week! I was sick and consumed with work. Buttt, hey, if you want to see chapters early how about becoming a beta reader for me?

All you have to do is read through it, point out inconsistencies and say your thoughts. Bam, and the dirt is gone! You'll also be credited throughout the book for your hard work, space cadets. So, just drop a comment or PM me if you feel like giving it a shot. (And don't worry, if you want to stop at any time, then that's fine with me!)

Another quick question, ya'll into BDSM or nah? Not hardcore-hardcore, but would you like to see a lil rough stuff? ;)

this chapter was dedicated to @fishy_1 back in april '21 and i found out today (dec '21) that they are no longer on wattpad. i hope that if you do come back, you say hi, we all miss you bro <3 (UPDATE: i found them and now all peace has been restored in my life (aug'22))

Your commander, chief and king, out! ♔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 7.8K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
42.4K 956 19
The story follow's an omega named Keith aka white rabbit
33.3K 2.8K 121
A city filled with terrors A city where all thugs and manslayers were born. A city who recognizes no mercy, no love, neither kindness... The only thi...
325K 9.5K 21
A Chow Chow shifter lives in a house that is shared with five cat shifters after being rejected and neglected multiple times by other shifters. He ju...