π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•œ

By atlantis1o1

* High school AU George and Clay only cross paths in there math class. Clay, the quarterback of the school's... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
A/N
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
A/N Please Read
Final Update

Paper cuts and Aster (New Book)

828 15 3
By atlantis1o1

Okay guys I promise this is the last update on this story. I decided to write the smut for my next dreamnotfound fanfic and now the first chapter is finished! I just published it so if you read the other update and wanted to read the second option maybe go check it out :)
Thank you for all the love on this story! I'm kinda sad that it's over. Have a good day/night!

*I changed the title of the book I am currently writing from "the prince's yellow" to "Paper cuts and Aster" so I am just updating this chapter so that if anybody wishes to read it they are able to find it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 296 16
i'll let you read to find out and sorry if the storyline goes a bit fast. i'm still new to writing. this story will be in sorans pov the whole time...
491K 30.8K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
778K 26.2K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
3.8K 190 12
'Hey, Patton!' 'Sorry, you've got the wrong number.' [written in 2019-2020. Currently being worked on 2023.]